Latest Review 6 minutes ago

You have helped me keep my Saabs (3) on the road safely Thanks A Milion

Molly G.
Vashon, WA
07/01/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and prompt
I appreciate their thorough knowledge of Saabs, their efforts to keep my costs reasonable, and their promptness. After prioritizing the needed repairs, we agreed on the day's tasks and they did exactly what they said they would do. Friendly and knowledgeable owner and staff. I'll be coming back to Troll Motors!

GK
Gabe K.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Gabe said they did a really good job.

JO
Jawara (jawada)(Jay) O.
Renton, WA
Saab 99
06/11/2020
99 Turbo Maintenance
I take my car to Troll motors on a regular basis. They always go above and beyond to make sure that that my car always leaves in the best condition, even after things do always come out right the first time. Great shop to have in the area for my cars needs.

Stuart C.
Lakewood, WA
06/05/2020
Another satisfied customer
Nate was Great he diagnosed my issue within a minute and sold me what I needed to repair it myself...being on fixed income it was a relief for me!!!

Maria M.
05/21/2020
Staff is very knowledgeable and do a great job.
Cant say enough great things about the Staff at Troll Motors. They always provide A+ service even on very minor jobs. I trust their work and appreciate the advice and service they provide.

GM
Glenna M.
04/29/2020
Honest, Skilled, and Friendly Neighborhood Shop.
I have a healthy skepticism of car shops, but Nate and his team at Troll make me feel right at home. They really know what they're doing, they remember my name and my car, and we've gotten to know one another. I'm grateful for the community emails too. (Sometimes it's hard to remember when I need an oil change). I appreciate them explaining what's going on with my old car without talking down to me, and always being fair in their pricing. Bonus - the last two visits took way less time then I thought too! I recommend them to all my friends.

KR
Kato R.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Kato said this business was great. They were timely and it was a good experience.

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S80
03/29/2020
Reliable, Courteous, Dependable, and Trustworthy Service
The day that our Governor issued one of his "Stay at Home Orders" for " vulnerable citizens" just happened to coincide with the afternoon that I was experiencing vehicle problems , rendering my vehicle unsafe to drive as I rushed to complete urgent errands before I returned home.
Thankfully, Troll Motors was still open, and after speaking with owner Nate, I was able to drop my vehicle at Troll, receive a loaner, and return home, with the assurance that the repair would be completed by the end of that week.
Thank you, Troll Motors, you're always there when needed.

03/23/2020
Customer Service
I was impressed with their ability to get my vehicle in and out quickly and fixed appropriately. Helped me lay out a game plan for longer term issues.

Mitch C.
Snohomish, WA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Mitch said that the staff here pays attention to detail, they have quality and they are professional.

Maria M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/08/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, they take the time to discuss car issues.
Such a Godsend. Professional, kind, courteous, reliable. They get the job done. Always a great experience.

KR
Kato R.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Kato said she would recommend this business for service.

CR
Carol R.
Renton, WA
02/23/2020
consistent, professional and dependable service from Nate and Ian
Thanks Troll Motors! Ian- you patiently explained, as well as demonstrated, what turned out to be a minor "car owner correction " but was a major source of concern for myself when vehicle was first bought in. And Nate,- for calming my "worst-case scenario" fears until ALL diagnostics were done.

KF
Karen F.
Saab 9-5
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with a person who chose to remain anonymous. She said the staff always takes care of her vehicle.