SL
Suzanne L.
08/14/2019
I really like how simply Nate explains the issues.
Nate should consider teaching at a vocational school, to help the next generation learn how to service our vehicles. While I forgot to mention a brake light was out, Nate had it handled before I asked!

Joesph S.
08/06/2019
Excellent team
I have a good friend who needs her oil change I set up a appointment with ion for Tuesday her car 🚗 is 2016 she knows how important they are to me and my car she is very happy with their excellent service JKS
Nate or I. from Troll Motors responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the referal!

Team at Troll Motors,LLC

Maria M.
07/30/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, they take the time to discuss car issues.
I definitely recommend Troll Motors to friends and family. Very professional and experts in their field.

Justin H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he likes the staff at this business. He stated they are friendly and always try to fit him in. His only issue is they are a bit expensive.

Jena S.
06/14/2019
As usual...stellar service!
I still can’t believe my luck at having such trustworthy and honest mechanics to work on my car! Nate and Ian are THE best guys - always getting you in so quickly, letting you know exactly everything that’s wrong (but NEVER pressuring you to fix anything), overpricing or marking up the cost of parts is not their style, free loaners, courteous and honest, and usually fixing small things they find along the way and not charging you for those little issues. They even have BBQs for clients a few times a year. Is there anything I wish was different about Troll Motors? Nope! (Um...maybe Troll could move to Burien?)

LW
Laurie W.
06/13/2019
Troll is the BEST!
I rely completely on Troll Motors to care for and maintain my vehicle. I have total confidence that they will expertly service and repair my 2000 Saab. They are great guys, fair and always give me as much information as they can so I can make the best decisions about what my car needs and when.

Stuart C.
Lakewood, WA
06/11/2019
Keeping Me Rolling...
The guys were Great!!! Resolved my ignition problem and when my car wouldn't shift into gear they rigged it up like new until I could get it fixed...they also troubleshoot my convertible top!!!☆☆☆☆☆

JO
John O.
06/10/2019
terrific service
Nate and his team delivered first-rate service and repairs.

ES
Eric S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/02/2019
great service.
honest shop and great service.

Meg R.
05/31/2019
Please send me the paperwork from yesterday.

Thank you.

VN
Viki N.
Tacoma, WA
05/23/2019
Customer service AND Knowledge!
Nate's customer service is great! And Ian knows his cars! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Troll Motors! Their knowledge of cars goes above and beyond and thank you so much for all that you did, you exceeded my expectations and you are the best repair shop I've ever been too The honesty and trustworthiness you offer to your customers is above all. I will definitely consider you as my repair shop and highly recommend you. YOU ROCK Troll Motors!!

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S80
05/20/2019
knowledgeable stafff and mechanics that work on my vehicle; I truly feel they are a trustworthy shop!
My aging VOLVO was giving me cause for concern earlier this month. Recently, while returning to my residence, the check-engine light began constantly flashing, and my usually reliable car was rapidly loosing power as well! (all of this during heavy rush-hour traffic on Highway 167!) Although I did manage to safely arrive home, I knew my vehicle needed attention and called TROLL MOTORS early the next day.
Ian suggested I have it towed to TROLL, to ensure safe arrival of myself and my vehicle. After working me into their already busy schedule for the day, my vehicle was up and running within a few hours. Thank you TROLL MOTORS; I will be returning for additional work, as needed.

Carrie S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Carrie said she was a long time customer. The staff provided great service.

EY
Elie Y.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
05/10/2019
The best care
Drop your car off and don’t worry about it. These guys are honest and upfront. I always know I’m in good hands.

John F.
Washington
04/30/2019 Category: Service
John said everyone was nice and friendly.

Joesph S.
04/25/2019
Great 👍
Great job

David C.
Renton, WA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
David said the service at this business was fantastic. The service was done in a timely manner, and the staff were professional.

Ric B.
04/12/2019
Quick and honest
Appreciate Troll getting me in quickly after my car died on the road. They were able to confirm my diagnosis quickly give me the honest assessment of my car's troubles.

RP
Rigel P.
Granite Falls, WA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said Nathan does a good job. He is conscientious, has fair prices, and he has a good crew that do well.

CZ
Chris Z.
Kent, WA
04/07/2019
Excellent work
I’ve been a customer of Troll Motors for a couple of years now, and I have always been pleased with their service and quality of work! Nate and Ian are incredible guys, and it’s easy to see that they care not only about your vehicle but you as a person. I will continue to take my vehicles to them as long as their doors are open!!!