GJ
Glenn J.
08/01/2018
Great service, fair pricing! Got my truck back on the road...
My GMC Truck started making noises when accelerating from a stop. John got me right in and checked it out and then was able to locate the problem and get it fixed and my truck runs smooth and quiet again. Nice to have a local service shop that I would feel comfortable sending my wife or daughters in and be treated fair and honest. Would recommend to my friends and family! Great Job, Thanks John

Jeff T.
10/29/2017
Classic Car Owners Beware
I took my classic truck in to get list of things done on it, it sat there for 6 months before my patience with their constant excuses ran out and I realized they were never going to finish my truck, when picking up the truck I notice my glove box was cleaned out, I had to get a new registration and insurance card for the truck not sure if they didn’t want to admit to losing it or securing my truck while it was in their possession but either way I have no faith in them securing, working on, or finishing my vehicle in the future oh yes and by the way, the only thing accomplished was a carburetor rebuild and a switch replacement (I was also charged for an oil change but after checking it once I got it home it was black as night, it shows the lack of integrity and competency they have to do a simple oil change)

KD
Kayla D.
Meridian, ID
06/12/2017
I gave it a 1 only because I couldn't give it a zero.
Worst service I've ever had or even heard of. My boyfriend took in his car to get some work done on the ignition. He was given a quote and told that the work would be started asap. 4 days later after leaving a couple messages they still hadn't called back. He was then told that he would receive a call on Saturday and that they would be finished very soon. He did not receive that phone call either. Long story short, after the car being in the shop for 12 days, no work had been done. He was then told that the shop had the wrong part ordered and would order a new part. At that point, we took the car down the street to another shop. Not only did they have the car for 12 days and not fix anything, there was never an apology offered for the horrible service. The owner also asked if we knew any good mechanics that would want to work at Tune Tech. It was absolutely the most unprofessional, ridiculous, embarrassing experience we have ever had with an autoshop. The lack of credentials is disconcerting at the least.

JANET H.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
04/21/2017
Good outfit...
This business has been taking care of my older car forever. They are thorough, professional, and reasonable. They answer all my questions...and I would recommend them any time.

DAVID L.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/06/2017
Awesome service!
These guys are always skilled at figuring out what is wrong and getting it fixed for a good price and quick turnaround.

ABRAHAM B.
Toyota Pickup
04/05/2017
Super Super Expensive Quote Given To me.
Took my 1994 Toyota truck in because it would not pass emissions. It had a check engine light. They told me that I needed to rebuild my engine, that it was basically about to die....They wanted to charge me $2500 for parts and labor...I knew it was not true because my truck had a rebuilt engine with less than 30k miles.....long story short, I took it to some other mechanic that specializes in Toyota/Honda and he fixed it for $450 ( parts and labor). Turns out all my truck needed was a throttle position sensor and adjust the valve clearance. .......These mechanics at TuneTech need to go back to school and get re-certified. (if they're even certified at all)

AT
Anthony T.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/24/2017
Best Shop I have had experience with!
When entering this shop you are greeted with respect. I do most of the small repairs and maintenance on my vehicle myself. At dealerships and other shops I was constantly talked down to, they would constantly infer that I did not know anything, and recommend services and products I knew I did not need. Tune Tech was completely different. I came in after exhausting all options, and they took that into consideration. The owners/customer service representatives, know what they are taking about unlike dealerships and other shops. John, the owner, even came in on the weekend, while the shop was closed, to finish repairs and hand over the keys. After diagnostics, the mechanic, Jessie, took the time to explain things to me and teach me, There is not another shop that I know of that would treat me with this respect and take the time to teach me. All members of this shop take pride in what they do and the shop itself. If you need any professional maintenance done, this shop is the place.

James M.
03/22/2017
Very Customer Responsive
Accurate diagnosis of problems. Always quality workmanship. Outstanding Customer Service.

LC
Lee C.
Hagerman, ID
03/12/2017
Appreciate your service.
Very accommodating. It is not everyone that would get one of their favorite cars to drive while their car was being serviced.

BARB M.
Subaru Legacy
03/05/2017
honesty
Chris the owner very down to earth and honest. Wayne very laid back and honest

JAMIE S.
Chrysler Cirrus
02/21/2017
Battery Replacement
I was very pleased with the service I received with Tune Tech. They were very efficient, helpful, and very courteous. I thank them for their great service.

EW
Ed W.
Ford Expedition
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Ed said they fixed his vehicle.

DT
Darryl T.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Darryl said this business provided good service. They were able to work with him in regard to the payment.

DA
David A.
Chevrolet El Camino
02/18/2017 Category: Service
David said he has dealt with this business before, and it is always good.

TF
Timi F.
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Timi said this business provided the services they said they would. They were quick to service her vehicle. The staff was friendly.

TP
TERRY P.
02/03/2017
Great Job, Great service!
For my first visit, I appreciated the thorough evaluation of my car and the immediate response with regard to the cost, what was needed and recommendation for an unresolved problem, caused by the erroneous fix by the previous mechanic. Very satisfied by this first visit and I'll be back!

JERRY W.
02/02/2017
The BEST as usual
I called up about my problem. Bring it in have to wait a couple of days. Got it to them and then off to work. They called that same day. Explained the situation. Had my truck fixed the NEXT day, not two days. That makes them the BEST place in town.

TH
THEO H.
Eagle, ID
Buick Century
01/29/2017
Stuck to the promises made
The gang at Tune Tech was on top of it. I brought my car in a few months ago for inspection and they gave me a quote for repairs. Those repairs finally became needed and they stuck to the original quote and even called me when another part was found ready to go out and didn't charge me any added labor for the replacement since they had already had to remove it for the current repair. The entire team had my back and I'm going to be using them again.

LE
Lewis E.
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Lewis said he would recommend this business for service.

PK
Paul K.
Hamilton, IN
Pontiac Montana SV6
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Paul said they did a good job. He said he would recommend this business but he does not live in the area.