Business Solutions

The Shop in Heber

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JO
jackie o.
06/30/2022
Professional and trustworthy
Service was fast and thorough. Most inortsntly, trust what I am being told by the folks at The Shop.

06/24/2022
Stopped in yesterday, was honest and explained the car would be in all day as they had a lot of work ahead of me. Explained I could leave it for the day or...

06/23/2022
Always excellent!
Communication is very important to me as well as developing a working relationship. Eric and everyone there have excelled in both areas.

BN
brenda n.
06/23/2022
Timing belt replacement
Called about changing my timing belt in my Acura RDX and they were very nice and professional. They did the job very well and in a timely manner. They...

CD
char d.
06/20/2022
I dropped off my Jeep Renegade Monday morning without an appointment and they had the brakes diagnosed and fixed by noon. Clean shop, experienced...