Overall Rating 4.6976758/5Overall Rating 4.6976758/5Overall Rating 4.6976758/5Overall Rating 4.6976758/5rating 4.6976758
Overall Rating 2.16279/5Overall Rating 2.16279/5rating 2.16279rating 2.16279rating 2.16279

Rebecca S.
Amazingly friendly customer service
I admit, I was a little skeptical at first about getting my 15k service done at Tustin Hyundai, instead of Russell Westbrook in Anaheim, which is where I leased my car. The Tustin dealership facility looks a little humbler than the one in Anaheim, but the customer service was incredible. David Kim is perhaps the FRIENDLIEST service advisor I have ever met. And the free grillout hamburger and hot dogs on Saturdays is such a wonderful touch that not only is a nice free perk for waiting customers, but also fosters a sense of community among customers and employees alike.

And my service was also done incredibly quickly, with a better deal than how much it would have costed in Anaheim. I actually look forward to coming back!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

THANK YOU REBECCA FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 Hyundai Equus

Brian R.
Anaheim, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I love this dealer
Honestly no words can discribe how greatfull I am to have found this Hyundai dealer. I don’t even know what other car brand I’d get if I decide to get a new car but hoenstly is stay with Hyundai over a luxury brand any day.. my other option was Lexus. But I love Hyundai so much lol.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

THANK YOU BRIAN FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT .....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
I was treated so professionally and my car was not returned to me until it was running properly. No hassle at all regarding a very expensive fix covered by warranty. I will definitely return for service and will buy my next car here!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENTS....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

EP
Eli P.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Excellent Service!
It was a delight to have my car serviced at Tustin Hyundai. Looking forward to the next service milestone.

Here are my reasons:
1) A functional work station where I can take my conference calls
2) Service manager offered to provide the best value deal. Much appreciated.
3) Bill ended up less than estimated. Nice.
4) Car was washed and it was easy to find after I paid
5) Handled recall repair as promised from my previous visit
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

THANK YOU ELI FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENTS....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

AK
Ali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
service
good service, friendly representatives
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

THANK YOU ALI FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

John/Jackie P.
2011 Hyundai Azera
Great Service Advisors
The service advisors are wonderful. We regularly use Martin as out advisor, and he is honest, attentive, thorough - all around great. We also speak to Bryan sometimes, and he is great also.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

TD
Thomas D.
Anaheim, CA
My service tech
David is always very fast and thorough. I am always greeted in a very friendly way. Keep up the excellent customer service!!
TD
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU THOMAS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Shamim H.
Annual service
I gave 4 stars because the car wash could have been better.

THANK YOU HENRY FOR THE FEEDBACK....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

SORRY SHAMIM I WAS LOOKING AT MY NOTES WRONG.....THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK

HN
Henry N.
Orange, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Great car...great service
Tustin hyundai exceeded my expectations. They answered all my qyestions and even washed my car for free. I truly like my 2018 Ioniq.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU HENRY FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

GR
Greg R.
Tustin, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
FIRST OF ALL I NEVER REVIEW ANYTHING
FIRST OF ALL I NEVER REVIEW ANYTHING. HOWEVER!!! MARTIN AT TUSTIN HYUNDAI IMPRESSED ME SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO MAKE THE EFFORT. THE MINUTE I WALKED INTO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT JUST FELT ME WELCOME!! EVERYONE SAID HI , WE LAUGHED JUST FELT COMFORTABLE. KEPT ME UP TO DATE WITH MY CAR AND GOT IT BACK ON TIME. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL COME BACK AGAIN.!!

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

FP
Felipe P.
GREAT SERVICE!!
CAME IN FOR AN ISSUE, MARTIN THE SERVICE MANAGER KEPT ME FULLY INFORMED UNTIL THE CAR WAS REPAIRED. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Tustin, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly, Efficient
Friendly, Efficient

PB
Paul B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly service people.
I always feel good about how you ate maintaining my car

Happy Customer
Prompt service - car ready when they said it would be.

HN
Hamed N.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I appreciated than your service

ME
Maria E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Red Hot Car!
I want to thank Hyundai Of Tustin for my new car! They were so patient and friendly. I especially want to thank our sales person Q for selling my husband and I a truck and a car within week! So happy with both our purchases!

THANK YOU MARIA FOR THE FEEDBACK....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Thorough
Everyone at Tustin H. Is always very helpful and friendly. My service advisor, David Kim was very thorough.
The facility is emaculate. K

Dan B.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Always dependable and reliable
Service at Tustin Hyundai is always timely and with low stress. I’ve generally dreaded going to a dealer in the past for service needs but am very confident and comfortable here!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU DAN FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS