Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5Overall Rating 4.7058867/5rating 4.7058867
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

PG
Paul G.
Tustin, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Kindness,fast service
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

THANK YOU PAUL FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I am so glad I changed my car dealer
I wasn't happy with my prior dealership and I finally had a chance to switch to Tustin dealer. My adviser, David Kim was knowledgeable and professional and my car was repaired in a timely manner. Now I am so happy that I found a dear that I can really trust and I will recommend this dealer to everyone.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

HR
Hassaan R.
Ladera Ranch, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Simply The Best
Excellent service as usual. I come to expect it and they never disappoint.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

THANK YOU HASSAAN FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Christine B.
Their customer service
Excelleny customer service.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

THANK YOU CHRISTINE FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2016 Hyundai Equus
Quality Service!
I’m satisfied with the service I received and it was great working with my service advisor, David Kim. I will definitely come back in the future.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Fullerton, CA
Prompt and friendly
This dealership is very organized and the service people are always nice and amicable, it's worth the drive for us to come to this dealership for service.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Santa Ana, CA
2002 Hyundai Xg350
Very helpful
Tustin Hyundai helped me resolve my issue with my 2002 Hyundai XG350. I had my car looked at by 2 other mechanics previously. When I brought my car there, they were able to pinpoint the issue and fix it. I still had the same issue with the car after I picked it up from the dealership, but the service dept helped me. They went above and beyond for me and my car. I really appreciate the expertise and professionalism from Tustin Hyundai service dept!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

CF
Cecile F.
service and amenities
The people are great and attentive Thespace is great Service is great But I did leave a message btodsy to fix my service update I think I’m still
-22 days
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

THANK YOU CECILE FOR THE FEEDBACK....TRINA IS PLANNING TO CONACT YOU ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

TD
Thomas D.
Anaheim, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always top customer service during vehicle maintenance.
Thank you, David Kim and Tustin Hyundai for another excellent scheduled maintenance experience. The team is always the BEST!!
Thanks
Tom D
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU THOMAS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

The employees
Comfortable waiting area. Services well explained. Friendliness of service employees.a

Jack T.
Tustin, CA
2nd service
Dealing with Tustin Hyundai, I don't have to think about issues.....everything runs so smooth. My car was done early per a phone call to me...I originally took the shuttle back home after dropping off my car.. they really make it easy and a very pleasurable experience.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU JACK FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

LH
Laurie H.
Easy in easy out
Friendly staff. Work done in a timely manner. Nice waiting area.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU LAURIE FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

GM
George M.
Huntington Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt in service.
Wouldn't have my Sante Fe serviced anywhere else.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU GEORGE FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

HM
Harry M.
Dana Point, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Efficient service
5000 oil change was easy to schedule. Arrival check in was prompt and friendly. Waiting room was comfortable and well stocked (coffee, free; snacks, vending). Time was reasonable with good wifi and place to sit with comfortable table.

Excellent experience.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU HARRY FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Santa Ana, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, and they go the extra mile
Always treated with the utmost respect, vehicle is always cleaner than when I took it in. Very knowledgeable staff in every department.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

AA
Auriel A.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
hyundai service and fuel refill
very helpful and fast
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

THANK YOU AURIEL FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Amanda M.
La Mirada, CA
Servicing
Workers were great but when I went to use my windshield Wipers now that the sun is out I realize that they never refilled my windshield wiper fluid’s. Even though on the paperwork it said that they added windshield wiper fluid. My advice who are taking their cars to get serviced is to double check that they do everything that they said they did on the paperwork. Besides that I had a good experience
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

THANK YOU AMANDA FOR THE FEEDBACK DAVID WILL BE CONTACTING YOU TO CORRECT YOR CONCERN SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Joanna R.
Laguna Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Don’t go on Saturday
Maybe weekdays are less busy

THANK YOU JOANNA FOR THE FEEDBACK.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Charles W.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Sonata service
As always, I was greeted kindly and taken care of right away, I had recall I was not notified by but Tustin Hyundai knew and took care of it and my car was ready a little bit earlier than estimated
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

THANK YOU CHARLES FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

03/15/2019 Category: Service