Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5Overall Rating 4.657144/5rating 4.657144
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

Brenton H.
Anaheim, CA
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of Business
I had a laundry list of items to take care of when I brought my car in. Everything about the experience was attentive, efficient, effective, and welcoming. I would like to personally thank Martin at the service counter who was able to confirm everything that I had brought my car in for, help me through the process of taking care of it, and was always responsive via communication on my car's status. I know that in the future, if I ever run into any problems, I will take my car here first without any worry of incompetency. 10/10, would recommend.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK BRENTON AND THE NICE COMMENT...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Trabuco Canyon, CA

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
I needed my 30 thousand mile service for my Santa Fe. It was fast and a great job as usual.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

THANK YOU BOB FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENTS....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

HA
Hector A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
The only think i didn't like is the car wash, because they didn't dry my car properly also they damaged the hud of the car (small scratch) I did call my carwash guy and he mention the small damage on my Genesis 2015. I won't ever use the Tustin Hyundai car wash service!!
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK HECTOR...LET US KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING WE CAN DO ON THE SMALL SCRATCH. I DID TALKED TO MY CAR WASH PEOPLE TO MAKE SURE WE COMPLETELY DRY THE CARS....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Tustin, CA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and honest.
NA
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Excess charges
Why do you charge $60 for selling me two tires @$285 each?
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK ROBERT...WE DO CHARGE LABOR TO  MOUNT AND BALANCE TIRES....AVERAGE PRICE ON TIRES FOR YOUR EQUUS IS ABOUT $285.00 EACH....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Dolores S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
easy to get to and friendly people
friendly people trina is the best very knowlegable and helpful

Belinda S.
Ok
I was a little bummed that while driving home from having my oil changed I happened to look at my tire pressure and it was very evident that they were not checked when it was checked off on the paper that they were. I didn’t have time to drive back to the dealership.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

THANK YOU BELINDA FOR THE FEEDBACK ....IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD MAKE A QUICK STOP AND WE WILL ADJUST YOUR TIRE PRESSURE QUICKLY WHILE YOU WAIT....BE AWARE THAT THE PRESURE SENSORS ON EACH WHEEL DOES NOT UPDATE THE PRESSURE READING FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 MILES OF DRIVING.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

SP
Sergio P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Went to the 30000 service to my Veloster, it take less than 3 hours, I was with my baby and everything were so nice so I definitely will come back to the next service. Also cost me less than the usual service with a coupon.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

THANK YOU SERGIO FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Sloppy attention to detail
30 days and 3 appointments for the same unfixed issue.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK...I APOLOGIZE WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIX YOUR CONCERN AND ALSO I APOLOGIZE THAT TRINA DID NOT GET BACK TO YOU WHEN YOUR PARTS ARRIVED...IT SHOWS YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY WITH BRYAN AND I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH HIM....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

LC
Lewis C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and a welcome feel
I actually ENJOY taking my car to Tustin Hyundai for service. The staff is VERY friendly and courteous...unlike ALL the service folks at the dealership a little south of Tustin. The waiting area is nice, they have yummy coffee, and they do things right the first time! I will always take my car there for service.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

THANK YOU LEWIS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Huntington Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
As always, outstanding service!
Thank you!

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

TK
Thomas K.
Fountain Valley, CA
One issue
When I had the bumper replaced, my wife noticed a crack in the grill. The car looks new even though it is a 2015 model. The only issue is the cracked grill (plastic, but apparently expensive). Other than that, quite happy. [If I had that replaced, I would be VERY happy]
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

THANK YOU THOMAS FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT ....IF YOU PURCHASE THE GRILL I WILL GIVE YOU A 25% DISCOUNT AND WE INSTALL IT AT NO CHARGE.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

KW
Kelsey W.
Garden Grove, CA
Routine Service
Easy to make an appointment, very friendly staff.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK YOU KELSEY FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Betsy M.
Fullerton, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great place!
they are very friendly and knowledgeable! I have bought 4 cars from this dealership and I highly recommend them! Hyundia is a great made car and they style is awesome!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK YOU BETSY FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

SR
Shay R.
Victorville, CA
The absolute BEST
From start to finish, I never had to question or worry. I was kept in the loop at all times, questions were answered before I asked them. Work was done in a timely matter and I am a happy camper once again. Every one I encountered from the service department had a great attitude! Kudos to Cedric Thomas and Martin...... they ROCK!!!!!
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK YOU SHAY FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Newport Beach, CA
10k service
They don’t wash your car anymore
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK.....WE HAD OUR CAR WASH SHUT DOWN FOR 3 DAYS DURING SOME LOT CONSTRUCTION AND REPAIRS.....OUR CAR WASH IS BACK IN SERVICE AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO RETURN AT YOUR CONVIENCE FOR A FREE CAR WASH.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS
THANKS AGAIN

Ako M.
La Habra, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Tustin Hyundai always is fantastic!
From the day I picked up my car and every service call and need I have, Tustin Hyundai is right on the spot. Great service, cheery and friendly service personnel. They have outdone Mercedes, Porsche, Lexus and others. You guys take it to another level. I can only think of one thing you can do to improve your service and my review.....Pay for my bill? Hahah. Thank you Tustin Hyundai!
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT AKO...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe