TR
Tyler R.
Seminole, FL
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said the business is honest and trustworthy. They do great work with affordable prices. There are never any issues.

JOHN D.
Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018
Honest and great Service
We feel that we can always count on Twill to do a great job in a timely manner at a fair and reasonable price. They are very accommodating.

BC
BARBARA C.
Lexus CT 200h
09/11/2018
Happy customer
I've been to alot of service centers in 50+ years of driving and think Twill is the best! courteous, efficient, fair price.

AT
AL T.
Clearwater, FL
09/06/2018
Took my car in to get it checked out before taking a long road trip. I was very satisfied with the amount of time it took and the cost was very reasonable. Plan on returning for service after my trip!

John R.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
John said that the business was extremely helpful and informative. They always know what they are talking about.

John B.
Redington Shores, FL
09/01/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good. The staff treated him very well. He appreciated them.

BL
BOBBY L.
Seminole, FL
08/31/2018
As always, trustworthy and dependable!
We take all three of our cars to Twill Auto for regular maintenance and unexpected fixes. Everyone there is super helpful and dependable and we are confident that the service(s) are done correctly. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

LC
LEN C.
08/28/2018
Mission Accomplised
Thank you for the speedy an professional service on my 1999 Toyota Tacoma!

Jonathan R.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said they are honest and helpful.

WG
William G.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/25/2018 Category: Service
William said he was happy with everything at the business.

LC
LARRY C.
08/23/2018
Thorough, efficient & caring
AND honest. You can trust the Andersons just like we did the Botbyls—-good genes!

Allison S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Aliison said the business is awesome. The staff were accommodating, honest, dependable, and reliable. They go above and beyond.

GL
GENE L.
Pinellas Park, FL
08/14/2018
Service was timely and repairs preformed to highest level.

HS
Helen S.
Kia Spectra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Helen said she has been a customer of the business for 6 years, and she hasn't been able to find a better place in town. They have done a lot of work for her, and she has never had a problem with anything, she's always very pleased. She brought her vehicle in with a tire problem, and she was having a hard time explaining to the staff what the problem was. Neil went the extra mile to figure out the problem, he went for a drive with her so he could figure out exactly what the problem was. The staff stuck with her until they could identify the issue and fix it. It's a good business to go to.

BR
Barbie R.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Barbie said they are wonderful. She was referred to this business. The employees take extreme care in explaining. They did what they said, in the time they said. This facility specializes in her vehicle type.

MAGDALENE M.
Clearwater, FL
Jeep Patriot
08/10/2018
The best place I have ever gone to
This morning I took my car to Twill’s for the first time. Not only is it THE CLEANEST family auto shop I’ve ever been in to, they took great care of me. I was in and out in NO TIME! they kept me updated as I was playing with my son in their waiting room. Every time I have taken cars in the past to get a simple oil change at places I needed a new air filter... and showed me the old filter (oooppssss it was bad) and my car (which had an off smell since I purchased it in Feb.) smelled totally different, and didn’t have a stale air smell to it anymore! When my vehicle was done it didn’t come back with dirty marks from the mechanic changing the oil, it was just the way I handed it over, and my son said ‘wow Mom, car smells better than when we left it, Neal’s spray was magic’ ��. I am so glad I found someone I can trust with my car!!!! They even register the service on your car, which is great if you resell one day! Make sure you make an appointment they are busy for a reason! You won’t be let down here, and will feel like family.

PV
paul V.
Redington Beach, FL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they do a good job and he would recommend.

BILL B.
08/08/2018
Very informative, took time to explain, in detailed laymen terms, as if , we would be the only Customer all day. Very up front and knowledgeable. DO NOT hesitate and bring your vehicle to this mechanics garage.
If not satisfied, I’ll buy your next coffee , at Mission City Church.

WF
WILLIAM F.
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/06/2018
Great place for service and repair!
My family has been using Twills for at least 15 years and we have found it to be the best place we have ever used for auto repair and maintenance. They are up front with you about any needed repairs and costs. If the work isn't needed, they don't try to sell it to you! They stand behind their work. We trust them! You don't get the glitz and glamour the dealerships give you, but you do get honest work and and economical charges.

John S.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
John said they followed up with him after he received his vehicle, they were very professional.