LK
larry k.
Winterport, ME
Toyota Yaris
05/20/2018
Best prices for tires and honest friendly employees !
I always go to Twin City Tire for all my tires , the prices cannot be beat and the employees are honest , friendly and fast to get you out quickly ! They are the nicest people to deal with & I trust them with my car. I send all my friends and family to them for great prices & trustworthy work .

CA
Connie A.
Milford, ME
Toyota Camry Solara
05/17/2018
Professional, friendly, quick service.
I have had several tire issues during the last few months and both times I was happy with the service and professionalism

GO
gretchen o.
05/16/2018
Awesome!
Twin City Tire is the best place to go. Very friendly staff and its family owned! Love coming here to get my tire needs and anything else I can think of. Highly recommend them to any and everyone.

PJ
Prentice J.
Prior Lake, MN
05/11/2018
Lure to Cheat!
I came in, on an appointment for Steve to take a look at an issue with a steering fluid leak and give m a quote. Steve went into my system and gave me a quote of over $600 and then told me that my warranty wouldn't cover it. I immediately told him no, and I would go else where. After researching, The cost for the parts where just over 100, while he charged me close to 250, then the other half that took less than an hour was in labor.

I'm not sure how you can make up for something like that. After finding out how to trust you, I'm not sure what you might do after that.

VC
Vern C.
Toyota Avalon
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Vern said this business is the best. His visit was fantastic.

KF
Karen F.
Kia Sedona
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the staff are very prompt and very good. She doesn't have to wait at all.

Alex M.
Hermon, ME
Volkswagen GTI
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Alex said Jake and George provided great service. The service was quick and easy.

Tim M.
Corinth, ME
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said he was pleased with the tires from this business.

Steve B.
Carmel, ME
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he likes the guys over there. They take great care of him.

dave m.
04/30/2018
Studded snow tire removal
I waited until the last day possible to have them removed and swapped to summer tires and it still only took 45 minutes. Fast! Polite! Competitively priced!!! Good coffee too!!

CD
Chip D.
Holden, ME
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/29/2018
Polite, honest and accommodating!!!
Very, Polite, honest and accommodating to get to your needs of service of your vehicle!!!

Anonymous avatar
Eddington, ME
Kia Sportage
04/28/2018
Great staff
Dave and staff are honest and professional. They get you what you need without a lot of hassles.

RV
robin v.
Winterport, ME
Ford Transit Connect
04/26/2018
Friendly, accommodating service
I called to get our snow tires removed but there were no available appointment times for several days. I knew I was headed south and really needed this. Your service staff offered for me to drop my van off at night and they’d try and work it in during their already busy day. By 1pm the next day my van was ready to head south! So thankful for friendly and accommodating service.

christine h.
Orrington, ME
04/25/2018
Quick, friendly, and knowledgeable
I made a quick call to set up an appointment to change out my snow tires. When I arrived, I was met with a smile and they took my car right in. After a short wait, they brought me my key. I asked for a recommendation of a place that cuts car keys and was given the number of someone who knew what they were doing. The next day, I had a noise at my right front tire so I went back to Twin City Tire. They took it right in. It turned out to be a loose mud guard, which they fixed at no charge.

kristy b.
Millinocket, ME
04/23/2018
Winner Winner
LOVE Dave and his crew! Great people, and quality work. You can't go wrong!

TD
Trudy D.
Corinth, ME
04/23/2018
Best customer service, and prices around!
I would recommend Twin City Tire to anyone looking for comparative pricing, and great customer service!

FT
Felishia T.
Stonington, ME
04/20/2018
Satisfied
The previous review is not valid as it was not submitted by me i called your buisness with my issue and it was talked about and pretty much fiqured out you guys did excellent and squezed me in when you didnt have to.

FT
felicia t.
Stonington, ME
04/20/2018
Not happy at all
I spent 100$ at your buisness my car did not get alinged properly cause it left the same way it came in i will be calling to get my money back or have you correct it. No reason it should pull at all i have well over 300$ into professionally installed front end components

Susan H.
Hampden, ME
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Susan said they always do a great job.

Doris C.
Carmel, ME
Chrysler
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Doris said they are awesome people to deal with. They are always there when she needs them.