Sherry B.
Ellsworth, ME
GMC Acadia
10/06/2018
Great service at a local business

WP
william p.
Brownville, ME
Chevrolet Sonic
10/05/2018
Super Hero of Tire Stores. Crash Boom Bang Your Car is Ready
What a wonderful place to get tires. You get treated like an old friend even if its your first trip. Not my first trip though). They treat you like you're the most important person in the building. Nice waiting room and GOOD coffee. Wow what a place. Then there is the other customers, waiting for their vehicles, nice people too, full of conversation and ideas if you're the outgoing type. the fastest place in town to get tires. Oh yeah they do anythings besides tires. All kind of repairs and stuff. Come try it. Never been sorry I did.

John M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees are wonderful, they know what they are doing, and they are prompt. He stated he has and does recommend this business.

MARK B.
Orrington, ME
09/23/2018
Excellent customer service
Thank you so much for the excellent service!

curtis w.
Brewer, ME
Honda Civic Cpe
09/23/2018
Great, friendly, convenient service
They got me in with an unexpected repair and they were right on the mark with what they quoted me. Great people and great service!

ron m.
Carmel, ME
GMC Terrain
09/21/2018
I don’t know about you friend, but I prefer to do business with folks that are professional, courteous, and honest. The folks at Twin City Tire are exactly that all while doing solid work that you can depend upon. I trust them to keep my family safe on the road. I get consistent quality work at a fair price; this is my garage.

Stewart B.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Stewart said the business does good service in good time. They are good people who do good work.

HS
Harold S.
Penobscot, ME
GMC Yukon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Harold said the owner is a great person. He likes the fact that when he walks in everyone knows him by name and the work is done right away. He thinks the prices are reasonable, the service is always very prompt as well. He will continue to bring his vehicle in and he recommends them.

bj M.
Clifton, ME
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2018
Twin City Tire is the BEST!
It’s the best place to go for a great price and an even better service!!

Robert R.
Bangor, ME
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Esther. She said they did a good job.

Brandon M.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said that he would recommend this business for service. They did lose one of his hub caps.

SA
Seth A.
Hermon, ME
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Seth said the employees were able to completed his service before closing.

GF
gary f.
Eddington, ME
Dodge Caravan
09/02/2018
Missing screws and clips
Although I was pleased with how the guys went out of their way when I provided the wrong oxygen sensor for my vehicle and they have always accommodated me well, imagine my dismay yesterday when I discovered that the cowl vent on my windshield wipers was put back on with only two screws none of the metal clips and the plastic clips were not present. further digging revealed there was some other missing Hardware up in there and now I have to go to a junkyard to find the parts for my 2003 because they are no longer available from the dealer. The only other irritating fact was when I picked up the vehicle the code that got it there to begin with had not been cleared from the computer. I cleared it and it has not come back so the repair was a success but I thought the technician probably should have put a little more time in and eliminated that. A 2003 minivan might seem like a POS to the technician, but to my family it is the one decent, clean, reliable vehicle we own. If it had been a rusty clunker maybe tossing away a handful of screws and clips may not have mattered, but that just made more work for me. Actions have consequences.
Dave M. from Twin City Tire responded on 09/02/2018

Gary, I am sorry you feel that the technician purposely tossed important fastening hardware to your vehicle and I am sure he did not do so maliciously. Thank you again for your business but I assure you we try to treat everyone vehicle with the same service level. Feel free to bring in your receipts from the junk yard for the hardware you purchased and I would be happy to refund you for it 150% . Vehicles are tough especially when they are aged and we try to work with what is provided to the fullest. I did check the history of our scan tool and it does appear we cleared the code on your vehicle on the date it was repaired, with that said sometimes the vehicle has to be driven and or the code cleared again to finalize where as the component that was replaced actually has to have the opportunity to what it is intended to do. Thanks again and dont forget about the offer for the parts a d again we appreciate your business.  We strive for customer service excellence and if you have any other concerns feel free to reach out directly to us . Have a great weekend.

Josh H.
Bangor, ME
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business provided good service.

MAGED S.
Guilford, ME
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/20/2018
Excellent customer service... They will explain everything that needs to be done in plain language... Will get out of their way to make sure customer is happy.. I am a customer for life

HK
Hal K.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Hal said they were courteous and did a good job. His vehicle feels and drives a lot better.

DT
Dennis T.
Brewer, ME
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he had to go back two different days for the tires before they got it right.

jeff g.
Orrington, ME
08/14/2018
Again took Prius in for service.Was done promptly .Good service n price give them a try .You will have a new shop.thanks again twin City n staff.great place Jeff G

SO
Shawn O.
Greenbush, ME
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said, this business has great customer service and communication and the work was done right.

jeff g.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/09/2018
just good service its simple
I bought 4 goodyear tires from brewer Walmart .Tires would not balance Walmart tried tire warehouse tried now i have 12 to15 hours in balance truck shakes more now n is not drivable over 45mph. talked to manager @ brewer Walmart.He said they cant control inventory.After all these tires do have 82 miles on them 60 was trying to get balanced .Weard when you have 3 or 4 bad tires you cant balance them for ever but tires still shake.So i put on a straight face talked with dave owner of twin city tire. Also a rep. from good year after replacing one tire found out at least 3 were junk . Dave put 4 new goodyear tires on the truck drives @ 70 like it on glass. So here's my recommendation. Don't buy Walmart junk they don't stand buy what they sell .they treet u like crap. A so called manager named Casey just didn't care . now on the good side a young lady named Kelley was very professional n pleasant she should be manager.So if you want the job done right go to twin city tire. they treet you right nstand by there work they want to earn your trust n business n work hard to satisfy all .Twin city is the place for service . I learned the hard way but still was takin care of that's service you cant find . My name is Jeff G. i hope this experience gets passed on by everyone as loud and as much as poss. thanks twin city