LF
Lanita F.
Cambridge, MA
08/12/2020
A pleasure to partner with
I appreciate the professionalism and responsiveness of Two Guys and a Garage. They listen to my concerns, make repairs as quickly as possible, and do diagnostic testing to make sure not to sell me something I do not need. And when I encounter a minor issue, they make it right. I always feel good about the experience I have when I leave Two Guys And a Garage.

LO
Linda O.
08/07/2020
Always helpful and there is no condescending in their actions to add women
Quick and good service. Always treat their customers with respect.And they do good work

EN
Emma N.
Gloucester, MA
Buick Lucerne
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Emma said the business was not any problems and good communications.

Reginald W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/05/2020
sticker
what is there to say except as usual, another excellent trip to two guys.....always treated special there and will continue to go there for whatever my needs are
Reg. Walker

LY
Larry Y.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/04/2020
Excellent people & Excellent machanics.
I always take my car & truck there because they do great work. There so friendly & the
prices are Great. & I will continue to go there.
Thanks
Two Guys Garage.

Rebecca M.
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020
My go-to mechanic
Easy drop off, reasonable estimates and they don't kidnap my car all day!! This last visit was for new brakes, an oil change, and a tire rotation. When I dropped off the bays were full, and there were plenty of cars waiting ahead of me, but they still managed to get my car back to me in three hours and not wipe out my bank account. I trust Two Guys with my car 100%.

Joseph S.
07/29/2020
Very friendly
Everyone wants to help solve any problems with your vehicle.

HM
Hugh M.
Jeep Cherokee
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Hugh said he always receives excellent service. The staff is personable, don't over charge, and they are the best in the area.

Kenneth S.
Lexus CT 200h
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff provided the best service as he expected.

SL
Sandra L.
Tewksbury, MA
07/21/2020
Friendly and Efficient
I have been going to this garage for repairs and inspection sticker for over 40 years when it was known as Bob Stevens and Sons. They just recently changed owners and I find them to be pleasant and efficient and I will continue to go there as long as Bobby Stevens continues to work there.

DT
Darko T.
North Andover, MA
Volvo XC60
07/18/2020
Great honest service. Pricing and work done on time.

RF
Rita F.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Rita said that they're very accommodating. She had to reschedule her appointment and they worked with her. The service work performed on her vehicle didn't take too long.

John S.
07/09/2020
This is a plcae you can trust....
I just had about $650 of work that needed to be done on my car. They do an extremely good job at diagnosing the issues, calling with a fair cost and terrific customer service. This is a place where you can trust the work being done and that it's done at a fair and reasonable price. It's often difficult to find places these days that are trustworthy, especially for car repairs. I'm sold on Two Guy's!

07/06/2020
Welcoming attitude nice people
On every visit the staff is professional and well organized. They give the impression of being ready to help with the customer's needs.

Reagan M.
Nissan Versa Note
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Reagan said the business is fantastic and the people are honest. She appreciates everything they do for her.