Jeanne P.
Toyota Yaris
07/11/2019
Highly Recommend this shop!!
I have been a customer of Two Guys Garage (Formerly Bob's) for several years now. They came as a recommendation to me by a co-worker and I have recommended them to other co-workers and friends ever since. They are trustworthy and professional with fair rates. Honest and friendly service!

Shannon M.
Kia Sorento
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the employees were helpful. They provided good service.

JV
Joey V.
Jeep Cherokee
07/03/2019
Great Sevice
Two Guys continues to impress with their great customer service.

LY
Larry Y.
06/27/2019
Excellent Service.
great people to talk with great service at great prices.

AN
Alyssa N.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Alyssa said the service was fine.

CN
Carrie N.
Tyngsboro, MA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Carrie said the place was great and explained what was going on with everything.

GC
Gary C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was good.

06/11/2019
I've just started going to them these 2 years. The service is great and their fast.

Arnold M.
06/07/2019
Been going for a long time.
I have been going here for over 50 years and now run by his son Bob and his business partner Doug. They have made some great improvements to the place, They do great work. My nephew was looking for tires and I sent them there and Tyler gave him the best price around so now my nephew is going to be a regular customer. I can't say enough about the crew.GREAT place!!!!

MA
Marie A.
Tewksbury, MA
Toyota Yaris
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Marie said everything seems to be running well. She said they were timely and the service was great.

Justin F.
Dodge Neon
05/16/2019
Amazing mechanics
Very quick with there work & friendly as well as looking at your car giving extra customer service to keep you safe & your car running great! Highly recommended to bring your car to be fixed here.

Charles S.
Westford, MA
Nissan Maxima
05/16/2019
Professional, complete and fast service
Clean and well kept shop. Pricing was fair and the work quality was great.

TF
Tim F.
Methuen, MA
Acura TSX
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kenneth. He said this business was the best. They provided excellent service. They gave him rides back and forth from their facility. They were very professional and courteous. He was very satisfied and will go out of his way to go back to them.

James P.
Somerville, MA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
James said they were very good.

PC
Peter C.
05/05/2019
Consistently Awesome
I’ve just started bringing our vehicles here. Great, proactive communication, quality service, and willing to be flexible when we needed them to hold our car for a few days while we were out of town. We’ll be back!

Catherine M.
Salisbury, MA
05/01/2019
Great service at a good price
All of the staff here are very courteous and helpful the cost of repairs are not prohibitive either.
Would highly recommend there service to anyone

Alhassan M.
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Alhassan said the employees were very professional. The employees informed him of the issues they found with his vehicle. They completed the service in a good amount of time.

Terri M.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
04/16/2019
Friendly staff and convenience
The team at Two Guys Garage are very personable, friendly and accommodating to the working customers. They provide transportation (within reason) so I can drop my car off and leave it for them without taking time out of work.

KD
Karen D.
04/15/2019
Overpriced!
Brought my 2014 Honda CRV in for brakes. I feel this garage took advantage of the fact that, as I am an Uber driver, they knew I had to have them done. They charged much more than the job was worth, & they only did the rear brakes (I have an all wheel drive SUV). Also, I immediately felt that my car was driving differently (not better), which they said was because of the new brakes. Not long after I had the brakes done, I heard a metal on metal sound coming from the rear of my car, which is only getting worse. This garage was recommended to me by a friend, & I am very disappointed in the work they did.
Tyler L., General Manager from Two Guys Garage responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Karen,

I am very sorry you feel you were miss treated. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. That is the the whole reason I signed up for this review program was to make sure everyone is satisfied. I want to make things right with you and make sure you are satisfied with our service. You have been in with us a few times and we have never sold you anything you did not need. During your oil change we noticed your front brakes were due for replacing so we recommended them. You working for uber would never have anything to do with our recommendations, brakes are a safety part on your vehicle and if you would have driven anymore you would have taken a chance at damaging your brake calipers.

Looking back in our records, we show that we replaced your front brakes and not the rear. If you are now having problems with your rear brakes we would be happy to check them for free at no charge to you. If your front brakes are making any kind of noise they are covered under our 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty. We use higher end quality parts and the warranty is very good. If they are making any kind of noises, we will just replace the whole set with a brand new one.

I hope to hear back from you so we can get to the bottom of your situation and take care of any issues that are still on going with your brakes.

Tyler Ladebauche
General Manager
978-452-8470

WC
Wayne C.
04/14/2019
Muffler work
Went in because our muffler was loud... found out it was a bigger job than we wanted
to spend, so they had an alternative option!!!! Always providing us with options!
No need to spend extra money when we don't have to.
thanks guys!