1936 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1818145/5Overall Rating 4.1818145/5Overall Rating 4.1818145/5Overall Rating 4.1818145/5rating 4.1818145
Overall Rating 2.1136316/5Overall Rating 2.1136316/5rating 2.1136316rating 2.1136316rating 2.1136316

GM
Gilda M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Owner of kona
Everyone polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Great service

Danielle S.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Too long
I dropped my car off at 11:30am and didn’t receive it back until 6:30pm. I sent it in for a oil change and for my handle on my door to be fixed. I called around 5pm because I heard nothing about my car all day. When I called she said they were finishing up on my oil change. I then proceeded to ask about my door. She said they didn’t fix the door cause nothing was wrong. Mind you the door wouldn’t even open from the outside. So I know they didn’t check. She calls me back and says okay they are fixing the door now. What was the point of me explaining everything that was wrong with the car when I dropped it off if I had to tell you again ? This 2017 Hyundai Elantra honestly gives me a lot of problems it’s always in the shop for something. I normally have good service but Friday (9/13/19) that was the worse service I have ever had with Hyundai. My car didn’t even come back washed because they were ready to go home and it was about to close. But they took all day on it so I guess that was my fault. When I got in my car to go home I realized my service sticker hadn’t been changed to let me know when to come back for a new oil change. So I had to go back inside for that. I also didn’t receive my papers about what was checked and if everything was good or if something would need to be replaced soon. I guess I will find out when something goes wrong with my car like always.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Danielle sorry for experience I will make sure it doesn't happen again.we take pride in the service we give and always want are clients to be happy.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Facility clean, service done in a timely fashion.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the five star rating it was are plesure servicing your needs. Take care and be safe.

Keith S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change & 37000 miles check
I’ve been taking both cars to Tysinger’s for all maintenance.
This visit was outstanding as usual. Thank!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Keith it was a plesure servicing your car for you. And thanks for the five star rating

Betty M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great people
As usual Crystal did a great job getting me in and out right on time! See you again after 5000 more miles!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Glad we could get you in and out. and thank you for the five star rating.

TP
Twyla P.
Poquoson, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always courtesy
Always quick and courteous
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Twyla for the five star rating. Be safe and take care.

CK
Charles K.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Always great service
I've dealt with Tysinger for several years and will continue to do so for years to come. Excellent service and products.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Charles for the five star rating It's our plesure serving you.Be safe and take care.

ER
Erin R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Crystal was very helpful when I arrived for my service appointment. Additionally, when she called to discuss suggested service options, she was respectful and did not push me when I declined (this is very important to me).
My car was ready for me in a reasonable amount of time.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank You Erin for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Hyundai Elantra. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

SR
Sharri R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You Sharri for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2019 Kona. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

SL
Sarah L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Overall
Quickness’s
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You Sarah for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Genesis. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Christina H.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall services
Not sure what has happened in the last two years but maintenance service is not what it has been I am slightly disappointed. I still would purchase another car there..
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

I’m sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. We appreciate your business and value you as our client. I will be reaching out and I can be reached at mhood@tysinger.com and 757-251-2072 as well. Matthew Hood Client Care Manager

KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Dealer is reaching out to client to respolve clients concerns.

DJ
Dwight J.
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Matt Horton is the man
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You Dwight for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Equus. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly dealership
Comfortable and personal service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Mark sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast service
Friendly customer service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2019 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

CL
Cody L.
Redemption
As soon as my review was posted, was immediately called, asking if there was anything they could do to make it up. Sounded sincere and apologetic. Ended up making plans to fix the issues, rental car for the duration. I've always leaned towards second chances, and the interaction was pretty good. Second time is the charm!

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great sale, terrible service after.
I already said it once.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Service director has spoken with client and will get vehicle back next week to correct clients concerns and all repairs completed correctly.

RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Glad we we could turn things around fo the better.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service as expected
Visit was for inspection and factory ECU firmware update. COnvenient transportation to/from.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Micheal M.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
I thought the overall experience was pleasant.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You Micheal for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review! We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sanata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Crystal sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

CD
Carlos D.
Best customer service
Great service.the staff is very friendly
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You Carlos for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Matt strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Matt sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Fort Monroe, VA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Communication poor
Poor communication, long waits for service
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

WB
William B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional service, comfortable environment
Tysinger Hyundai service department handles your service needs with excellence while providing outstanding customer support. Whether it be a ride to and from their service department or a comfortable lounge in which to wait for your vehicle, Tysinger leaves nothing to be desired. Its staff is very attentive, even as you wait. I highly recommend their service department.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank You William for taking the time to write a such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating along with your continued business. Jessica strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai. Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe. We are grateful for your business and I will make sure Jessica sees this. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.