4.6

Mark L.
Virginia Beach, VA
08/11/2020 Category: Service
All the staff at tysinger
The staff is the best and most outgoing of all the dealerships I have ever dealt with in my 38 years of vehicle ownership. Thanks Tysinger.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Yhank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating. Take care and be safe out there.

SL
Shamtiqua L.
Virginia Beach, VA
08/09/2020 Category: Service
Great
Awesome thank you
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating it is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai. Take care and be safe out there.

terry s.
08/03/2020
Reliable
thank you Crystal and team for getting me out of a jam again at such short notice. For the great communication, for always always doing what you say you're going to do and the great service. Tysinger is always my 1st choice for service because of you guys! T
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating.It is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai. Take care and be safe out there.

Newport News, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Inspection
The team at Tysinger is always courteous and professional. Facilities are very near and clean. I especially love the extra care they give in the midst of this pandemic.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking  the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating. Take care and be safe out there.

Denene P.
Chesapeake, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Two diagnostic fees
I was not happy that I had to pay two diagnostic fees after telling my representative the symptom of my vehicle
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you fo taking the time to fill out the survey. Take care and be safe out there.

RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be calling you. Take care and be safe out there.

Raekwon W.
Newport News, VA
Excellent customer service
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating. Take care and be safe out there.

GB
Garnett B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Crystal always goes out of her way to accommodate her customers!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating it is always our pleasure takin care of you and your Hyundai. take care and be safe out there.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tysinger Hyundai service
They have been very fair and through in all my dealings.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating Take care and be safe out there.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Crystal Hogge is always very pleasant and tries very hard to give you the best price available
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating. Take care and be safe out there,

Danielle M.
Mark
Excellent servicemen
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for takig the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating. It is always our pleasure taking care of you and your Hyundai. take care and be safe out there.

James M.
Lanark Village, FL
07/31/2020
The team at Tysinger Hyundai go above and beyond.
After a not so great experience earlier the team at Tysinger went overboard to make things right. Special thanks to Jessica and Ricky for their courtesy and dedication. When in Virginia Tysinger is the dealership that has earned my vote and my business!,

THANKS

James M.
Lanark Village, FL
07/30/2020
They made it right!
Took my Sante Fe in today when the parts came in and all was handled. I want to thank Rick and Jessica for the excellent service.
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

James glad we could make thing right for you ad tak you for taking the time to rescore. Tae care and be safe out there

SF
Susan F.
Williamsburg, VA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Wonderfull Service Care that I received!!
I wanted to Say Thank You to Mr. Mark Shepherd at Tysinger for his Excellent and above Wonderfull Care that he showed me on my visit to Tysinger!! I had a Dr, Appt. Later that day and I mentioned it to Mark, my Advisor and he went above and beyond to ensure my car was ready. Mark is and always has been an Excellent person and Advisor. Just a note, when I first arrived at 0830 for my appt, on this day, I believe the Gentleman Mr. Ken Lee came out in the bay ares as I was dropping off my car and ever so lightly he Greeted me with a Smile and a Wave, even though I had a Dr. Appt. Later in the day, it was Mark Sheppard and Mr. Lee that Truly Made My Day! Thank You, Susan
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating take care and be safe out there.

KK
Kristy K.
Gloucester, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Exemplary customer service
I am always very satisfied with my team's customer service!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the five star rating itis always our pleasure takin care of you and your Hyundai. Take care and be safe.

Terry S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2020 Category: Service
trust worthy service and communication
I've never been disappointed in the service I've gotten at Tysinger. They always do what they promise to do and never try to persuade me to get service I don't need. I trust them to be fair and have relied on them time and again at short notice when I've been in a jam. Great place to take your car for service. They stand behind their work. Thanks Tysinger!
RICKY R S. from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020