Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5Overall Rating 4.0000021/5rating 4.0000021
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

JJ
Judy J.
Elberon, VA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
JCMJ
The person who checked me in and the person who checked me out were both very nice and helpful.
When my car came back it was nice and clean on the outside. What was done I can only take Tysinger's word; since it was only an oil change and tire rotate.

What I did not like was that the people who picked me up did not have anything on their cars to identify them. Their tags are not easy to see; unless you are standing in front of the car. Magnetic signs are pretty inexpensive.
Both drivers were nice. I could not understand the young man. That was not good.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
People are polite. Facility is clean. No complaints about service.

DA
David A.
Hayes, VA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service on my 2016 Genesis.
Service is great and people are friendly and professional. Justin is great to work with.

PJ
Prakash J.
Yorktown, VA

Margaret W.
Yorktown, VA
Nice staff
Timely service and helpful staff.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank You Margaret for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

NW
Nancy W.
Virginia Beach, VA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Fantastic customer service!
Tysinger is the most customer friendly dealership that I have ever done business with. They go to extremes to meet your need.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank You Nancy for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Equus. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BR
Bobby R.
Disputanta, VA
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The politeness of the service managers.
My service manager was great to work with, although he may not have agreed with what I thought my problem was he serviced that at my request anyhow. He treated me as the all knowing customer even if he knew the issues of the car better than I did.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank You Bobby for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Azera. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BR
Brita R.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Brita R
Great customer service always greeted with a smile. I always feel comfortable with the service provided.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You Brita for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Lydia M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
....?....
Good communication with service adviser
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You Lydia for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

David R.
Carrollton, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Clean, friendly and professional staff. Overall great experience👍👍👍👍👍
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You David for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Sirtuoh M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
I love this place
The service was sufficient, they gave me a ride home and back to pick up my car. I enjoyed the snacks in the waiting room. My car came back to me in amazing shape.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank You Sirtuoh for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Sonata. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BG
Berryman G.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Keep Coming Back
This is my fourth Hyundai from Tysinger. Never a problem with purchases or service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Berryman for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

CJ
Charles J.
2009 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car back in for service after I was not completely satisfied with the initial service. Tysinger went far and above and beyond to ensure I left completely satisfied the second time around. I will definitely be back and recommend Tysinger to my friends.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Charles for taking the time and the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and choosing Tysinger your vehicle needs. Matthew Hood Client Care Manager

2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Got me in and out in a very timely manner.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Genesis. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

SG and JR Meadows M.
Kilmarnock, VA
01/08/2019
Poor service experience
My dealings with TH Service Dept on 12/312018 was a disgrace to this company’s reputation. I was one of MANY that sat in the service Waiting Room that day very upset. My husband and Ihave been very loyal to Tysinger since the purchase of our first Genesis in 2012. To make matters worse we reached out to Kenny Lee Service Manager and Mr Stevens to discuss of concerns privately and to date have NOT heard back for anyone!!! Goodbyes Tysinger
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Service director has reached out to this client on 01/08/19 and left message to be contacted back to discuss. Dealer waiting to hear back from client.

KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Service director did speak with the client in depth on 01/11/19 and discussed the resolution to correct issues that took place and how dealer could correct so this doesnt take place in the future.

RP
Richard P.
Elizabeth City, NC
2015 Hyundai Equus
Caring service.
My service was excellent from a caring service manager.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Richard for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Equus. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Robert S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and work with you to get things completed on your time schedule.
All work was completed , vehicle was returned clean and ready to go.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, We strive to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.  We are greatful for your business. Thank You again, feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Conner B.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Always solid
I've taken my vehicle to be serviced here multiple times and service is always rapid,thorough, and stellar. In addition the salesman that sold me the vehicle, Karone, is a beast of a salesman and a person. Would recommend.

RF

Mary M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional, trustworthy and friendly
Crystal kept me informed on the problems they found in my car and what they would do to insure the problem was fixed. Se was great. I was quite pleased with the final results and their professionalism. Being a woman, it is a fear you will be taken advantage of when you need repair work done on your vehicle. They have earned my trust.