Overall Rating 3.869567/5Overall Rating 3.869567/5Overall Rating 3.869567/5rating 3.869567rating 3.869567
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

Malcolm H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Was able to get a non emergency service appointment the same day I called
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You Malcolm for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

IY
Ibrahim Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great and professional
The waiting room and the staff the best treat you like family's great price and fast services
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You Ibrahim for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Penny strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Penny sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

FS
Fred S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fred Smith
Justin Whitaker provides the best service and always takes care of the customer!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You Fred for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Equus. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

GP
Glenn P.
Smithfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Three hour warranty job took 9hrs whie I waited.
Took too long for a 2 hr repair job and then when I told them my husband would to the other things on my car. Then they told me it would take another 3 hrs to fix my car and actually it took almost 4hr.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Service Dept. to reach out to customer.

JJ
Judith J.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Stands by the customer, has their interests in mind.
My problem turned out to be a warranty problem-and just under the mileage cap! No fuss, no muss-right was right. Justin took care of it with no concerns placed on my shoulders. Being amongst such a friendly attitude by all Tysinger folks keeps me coming back. A little pricey but usually worth it.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You Judith for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business. I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

Sarah M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Encounter
I received a scheduled, standard service maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, etc.). The service advisor or consultant indicated the time frame to have everything completed. She advised me of future recommendations and I received a copy of the vehicle inspection report.

Later during the day I heard a continuously loud disturbing sound everytime I drove or applied my brakes. I have not heard a sound like this before and grew very uncomfortable driving my vehicle. I contacted Tysinger and spoke with the service consultant about my concerns. She offered to have my vehicle towed and shared with me the 1 hour pick up window. I contacted Roadside Assistance who was able to pick up my vehicle much sooner. I notified the service consultant.

Once my vehicle arrived, the technician tried to identify the issue and the consultant announced that the sound was as a result of stones being trapped in my tire's rim. This was not the case. The technician requested that we test drive my car. While driving with the tech, the disturbing sound was audible but not as loud as when I initially heard it.

A few hours later the Tech identified the issue and had it resolved.

I am pleased that the Tech was able to resolve the issue and drove a second time with me to confirm that the issue was addressed. I appreciate the fact that he explained to me what was causing the sound and what actions were taken to address the issue. However I am not pleased at the fact or inconvenience of having missed additional hours from work to return the second time to the service center.

Will I return to Tysinger to have future vehicle service maintenance done? I'm not sure. If I do decide to return it is important to me that quality service is provided to avoid inconveniences.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Items are being addressed.

Cynthia S.
11/07/2018
Service review
I dropped off my car at 11 am. It required a maintenance, repair from a recall, and an inspection. I had not heard from this some I finally called them at about 3:20 pm. The service advisor said that she had written my phone number down incorrectly. She indicated she had sent me a detailed email (which I confirmed). I was told that I needed two things to be done to the vehicle in order to pass inspection. I approved them and inquired how long it would be and was told 45 minutes to 1 hour. I got back to the dealership a little before 4 (45 minutes) and STILL had to until right at 5:30 pm. All of the servicing was done except for the complimentary carwash. My complaint is that I feel that I was mislead regarding the timeframe and also felt like that they did not value my time, whatsoever, as a paying customer.
KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your response and your recommendations will be reviewed and discussed with our advisors by our management team.

GG
Gerald G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Mark is an outstanding agent for Tysinger's Hyundai service department. Always pleasant and the service on the vehicle is always complete.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank You Gerald for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Genesis. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
The service team did great.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2011 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

VJ
Valerie J.
Overall Experience
Service time and service provided spot on. Staff courteous and professional.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank You Valerie for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Elantra. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Benjamin S.
Williamsburg, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Advocate for yourself.
Ultimately, Tysinger has corrected this issue. It took me standing my ground, pushing for feedback and working well up the chain of command.

Understand, I don’t believe we would have reached this resolution with my pushing so hard and completing this survey. Service management was well aware of this situation prior to my completing this survey, calls were not retuned until this form was completed.

I believe that the service manager needs more control in these situations to effect change in a more efficient manner.

Would I recommend Tysinger, ultimately yes, but be on your guard and advocate for yourself.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Performed and charged for work not requested
Dealership perform work and charged for work that was not requested. Refuses to return phone calls and give refund.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Management is looking into and reaching out to customer

KENNY L., Service Director from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Service director has reached out to the client and done research to correct the issue and dealer has agreed to refund client in full. Dealer appolgizes for inconveinence to client.

Martha S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Crystal
Great service and so knowledgeable
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You Crystal for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Cheryl B.
Sonato Service
Everyone is very professional & pleasant. Justin is the best, he has answers to my questions. I know I can trust him to give me any advice or answers to those questions.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You Cheryl for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

KT
Karla T.
Executing Execellence In Customer Care
I must start in the Beginning ... how great you are from the start...sets the standard for the oil to flow down! YOUR Head determines how the body flow..
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You Karla for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Great service.

GH
George H.
Customer service
Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank You Fran for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Sonata. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

KK
Kenneth K.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Honest
Ok
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

I apologize that we failed to provide you with world class service your last visit. Please contact me at mhood@tysinger.com or 757-251-2072 so we can make up for this short coming. Matthew Hood Client Care Manager

2015 Hyundai Genesis
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
MY SERVICE ADVISOR MARK IS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS FOR ALL 3 OF MY VEHICLES SERVICED AT TYSINGER. HE ALWAYS IS ABLE TO WORK WITHIN MY HECTIC SCHEDULE AND KEEPS ME AWARE OF ANY ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED AT A FAIR PRICE.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Genesis. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Jamie H.
Franklin, VA
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome as Usual
Brought "Serena" in for her 30,000 mile maintenance check. Efficient but warm greeting. Plenty of magazines and coffee or water while I waited. She got all she needed and a nice bath, in spite of the rain. My sales agent, the inimitable KJ, even showed up while I was waiting, just to say hello and check to be sure I still love the car. I always drive in and out feeling like my visit mattered.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank You Jamie for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson Serena. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Chris C.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Last service visit
Always a good experience !
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank You Matthew for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.