Overall Rating 3.800004/5Overall Rating 3.800004/5Overall Rating 3.800004/5rating 3.800004rating 3.800004
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

TK
Tanya K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
They took care of my car quickly despite a pending hurricane!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Veloster. We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Dave S.
Seaford, VA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
Penny kept me informed daily on progress and they had it done in a timely manner. Best service I’ve experienced in years!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Penny strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2010 Genesis, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Penny sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Beverly M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Vehicle serviced at Tysinger Hyundai
Customer service is A+ from start to finish. Time management great.
Beverly
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Elantra, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was good; complimentary car wash not so good
Had a state inspection completed on my vehicle (that revealed a battery that needed replacing) which I waited for in the waiting area for. The waiting area/facilities are always clean and I always feel comfortable if I choose to sit and wait on my vehicle. My vehicle was done in about 1.5hrs. This part of the service went great. It's the complimentary car wash that was not so great. I have debated whether to say anything because usually I have a great experience when I take my vehicle in, and I understand it's a complimentary wash, so you get what you pay for. My vehicle not only came out looking dirtier than when it went in, but I also discovered numerous new scratches that were not there when I took it in. Being a black vehicle, I am all too aware of when new scratches appear. In the future, I will more than likely decline the complimentary car wash. I will continue to take my vehicle here for service because everything else about it is great - the people, the facilities, the promptness. It was just a bad day in terms of the wash.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

service will be reaching out to customer

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Awesome service experience..
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your Hyundai, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Carrollton, VA

SD
Sue D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Appointment for Inspection, Oil Change & Tire Rotation
My service rep, Justin, respected my appointment time and efficiently had the work done in a timely manner. He was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. A super bonus --clean car, inside and out!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Sonata, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Cecilia B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, & customer friendly
Had a 9:30 service appt. Met promptly with a promise of 2 hr. service. Waiting room was comfortable with a good location for WIFI and getting some work done. Took just over 2 1/2 hours for service, was the last one in the waiting room but came well prepared to wait. Service was completed and got a freshly cleaned/vacuumed care.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Tire Repair
Woke up to low tire warning light and scheduled to go out of town. Tire repaired in 2 hours. Thanks Mark
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Tucson, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Jenny D.
Poquoson, VA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Services
Justin is the best!!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2007 Veracruz, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

09/08/2018 Category: Service
On time and all expectations were met I truly feel customer service first.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Penny strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Penny sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Robert B.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Great service, respectable people
Well versed in all aspects of car repair and always with a smile and friendly word. THE place to go for all your car service needs.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2006 Azera, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

FC
Fred C.
Their prompt service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Michel B.
In the neighborhood. Knowledgeable associates
Thank you for the service and coupons
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Mark sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Jacquelyn B.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Dept.
It's clean and friendly
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Equus , We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

VH
Vanessa H.
Woohoo for Justin
My service manager went beyond the extra mile. He knew that I was recovering from surgery so he made arrangements to pick up my car and return it. He stated he wanted to make sure I was not over exerting myself. His mindset and subsequent actions displayed empathy, which is lacking in many spaces today. To be seen, understood and treated with such care and value truly is special. With him I did not feel like another number. Thank you.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra , We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Please take the time to recover and Thank You again. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

RF
Robert F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional with a luxury feel!
Outstanding Service!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Genesis , We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

JV
John V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Courteous and professional sales and service personnel. Service was done in a timely manner.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Crystal sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs

2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great
Justin was great. Answered all my questions and got my vehicle done in a timely manner and was very informative with everything that was done. Very professional. The personal was wonderful and made you feel welcome. I would recommend Tysinger to friends and family. Great experience!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Elantra , We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs