Overall Rating 3.7894705/5Overall Rating 3.7894705/5Overall Rating 3.7894705/5rating 3.7894705rating 3.7894705
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

TT
Tamy T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service for a great car!
Everyone was super friendly and interested in what we wanted -- not just making a sale.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Charlie strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Elantra, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Charlie sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Very courteous staff.
Very courteous staff.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Excellent!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Terry S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
trustworthy
Tysinger never tries to sell or pressure me into getting service I don't need. They are friendly and courteous and provide a clean, hospitable environment for those who need to wait for their vehicle. Service is performed in a timely manner.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata, We are greatful for your business.I will make sure Justin sees this as well. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

BR
Brita R.
Psychiatric Tech
I enjoy the time spent at this dealership having my car serviced. The employees are very pleasant and make you feel welcome. I would recommend this dealership to purchase a vehicle or have service done
Job well done Tysinger family!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2018 Elantra, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

SA
Sandra A.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The customer service. I see the same faces and everyone is very helpful.
I was very please with my vehicle. I do have one concern. When I brought my car in, both my brake lights were working. Now only one works. I would like to have that issue addressed. Thank you in advance!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating, Mark  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs. I will have Mark reach out tou you to address this concern.

Kendra B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service. My car concerns are always fixed.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. I want to apologize about the wait time, we are currently seek more technicians to help speed up the process. We really appreciate the 4 Star rating,Justin  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2011 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

PO
Patrick O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
car
none
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Ioniq, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
Friendly service personnel
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating,Justin  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2009 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Lynn S.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
respect
do not talkdown to people just because they are old
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I want to aplogized for the treatment that you recieved during your visit. I have passed this onto the Service Director whom will address the situation. Once again I would like to apologize on behalf of Tysinger Hyundai.

EW
Edwin W.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
They Care!!
I love the way my Service Team Mangers cars and is concern about the status of our vehicles. Both Justin and Masrk cars about me and my family safety.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating,Justin  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Sonota, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

CD
Catherine D.
Carrollton, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees
In the past, I have been in and out more quickly.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. I do apologize about the long wait we are currently working on ways to speed up our processes.  We really appreciate the 4 Star rating,Mark  strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Santa Fe, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

MK
Mark K.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
very good customer service. friendly and helpful
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating,Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2016 Hyundai Equus
07/10/2018 Category: Service
State inspection / oil change
I was very pleased with the service.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2016 Equus, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
routine service
Friendly people, clean waiting room, shuttle if needed, always completes all the work promised on time.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

NC
Natalie C.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service staff is always responsive.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2017 Tucson, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

Robert R.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I always use Tysinger as I know what to expect with my service...A-1 service.
This trip was no exception. I had an emergency need as my trunk would not open and
I was nearing the 30 K milestone. These guys took care of all this and it was painless.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2014 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

TR
Tanya R.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Best service on the peninsula
Tysinger always provides excellent customer service. My service manager, Justin , is outstanding! He is always professional, courteous, knowledgeable and genuinely cares for his customers.
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Justin strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2012 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service.
I bought my cat in September and this was my 1st required service. I didnt make an appointment, but was able to drop off the care and wait or take their shuttle. Having choices, timely service, and being treated like person and not a number made it great!
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Crystal strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2015 Genesis, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Tysinger Service Dealership, The Best Dealerrship in The Area!
Tysinger is The Best Dealerrship both for purchasing and for servicing of vehicles,

The Quality and Proffesional Care shown to all Customers is unparalleled at any other dealership.

Thank You to the entire Tysinger Staff,
Susan
Matt H., Client Care Manager from Tysinger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You for the time to write a review. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating, Mark strives to provide that level of service to everyone at Tysinger Hyundai.Thank You for letting Tysinger service your 2013 Sonata, We are greatful for your business. Feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.