Business Solutions

Union County KIA

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
TF
Terri F.
12/08/2021
Total engine failure!
18 months after purchasing, Kia needs whole new engine. Dealership didn’t care that they sold a lemon! A lot of money to only have useable for short time. ...

M M.
05/10/2021
Led astray for days
First and foremost I will say that some of the employees are polite. That is about the only positive review I can give of this dealership. As for the rest,...

Carol M.
11/19/2020
I brought my Telluride in for an oil change and tire rotation. They gave me the $25 detail wash for free. Looks great and they were super nice!

RJ
Rochelle J.
09/24/2020
Comfortable and friendly work environment

john m.
02/24/2017
awesome
just purchased my first kia and union county kia was great to work with