Business Solutions

Unique Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RL
ROBERT L.
09/30/2022
Fantastic!!! Very professional and efficient
I have brought my car in a few times and have never had a bad experience. Always happy when they are done with work. Would recommend to everyone.!!!

RP
Robert P.
09/27/2022
Robert said the guys were very helpful, the service was quick, and they did everything correctly. He said he's been there twice with two different vehicles,...

DE
DAVID E.
09/21/2022
Dave Eames
Very friendly and efficient business. I had a tire blow out and was able to purchase a new one from them. Price was reasonable and service was good.

PK
PAUL K.
09/19/2022
Great Education
Went in for an oil change and to get a possible oil leak looked at. Mechanic was very knowledgeable, also gave my truck a quick look over after I mentioned I...

OM
ORIETT M.
09/19/2022
Oil change and tire fixed
I was very pleased with the staff very professional and helpful. I came for an oil change and found a nail in my tired. I would definitely recommend them.