MI
Mahmood I.
10/13/2018
Professional and adept, prompt and courteous.
It’s always a pleasure to visit them for my automobile related needs. They have gained my trust over the years and have bent over backwards to accommodate me even when they are busy or pushed for time. They make their customers feel special.

Atesh M.
Nissan Pathfinder
Awesome service
Best customer satisfaction. Always use top quality parts. Extremely highly trained and skilled machines.
Always let's customers know about the problem and how much will it cost to fix it

AC
Anna C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/13/2018
They are honest on what needs to fixed.
I have always brought all of my vehicles here and not once had I have to bring it back because of something that went wrong. They’re very thorough and straight to the main point.

Dixon, CA
10/11/2018
Fast service
Totally recommend this play it’s very good and reliable

JJ
Joe J.
10/05/2018
Professional and courteous
Unitech is a very professional and friendly place to bring your vehicle to for smog or repair. These guys are very knowledgeable and trustworthy shop. I recommend them to people. Give them a chance and come in and see. Thank you Unitech for everything.

YP
Yogendra P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Yogendra said the business was great. They gave him the information he actually needed.

Tom M.
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2018
Great service, honest people, very knowledgeable.
Great service, honest people, very knowledgeable.

TW
Tiffany W.
Honda Accord Crosstour
09/27/2018
Honest Mechanics
I love that the mechanics at Unitech are honest. They're not out to cheat you or mane a bunch of money off you. I've had them fix my car on several occasions and once even suggested I go to the dealer, because they saw the issue with my car had an extended warranty.

Mike W.
09/24/2018
Quick,honest brake job
I had taken my car to another shop and they were telling me all these possible things that could be wrong with the brakes after they did a free inspection , I decided to bring it to Kamal and his team I have been here before they always seem to be honest they were able to let me know that there are different possibilities however it was not necessarily the case, the job was done quickly at a good price and the brakes are working smoothly so I am very happy thank-you unitech Auto!

CG
Cesar G.
Volkswagen CC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Cesar said he likes the service from this business.

GV
Gary V.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheri. She said she is happy with the service so far.

Rupeni C.
Chrysler 200
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rupeni said the staff did a good job.

Saab 9-3
09/23/2018
2006 Saab
My daughters car was blowing out white smoke nd my neighbor said it a blown head. I took it in, they couldn't find any problems nd fix the tail light at no charge. Who dose that? Very friendly, informative, nd they do great work. I tell all my family nd friends to take their vehicles there due to the awesome service nd also hope this is good for a free or a discounted oil change? Nd my daughters car is not smoking anymore

PC
Phelicia C.
Pollock Pines, CA
Cadillac SRX
09/22/2018
Experienced and fast!
The customer service is great. They quickly diagnosed my car trouble and had it fixed in a timely manner. They are also very trustworthy. I highly recommend this repair shop.

Regina M.
Lexus LS 430
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Regina said the staff was polite and the service was quick.

PE
Patrick E.
Roseville, CA
Well pleased 👍
Thank you very much people there are very friendly & helpful. My opinion is they are all professional & knowledgeable. Thanks again!!

Atesh M.
Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service
I would recommend this place to everyone cause they do a great job. They let u know about the problem before they fix it. They don't cheat. Excellent customer satisfaction.

Richard B.

AA
Aijaz A.
Lexus ES 330
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Aijaz said the employees were kind, polite, and professional. They did a good job and he was satisfied.

SK
Satish K.
09/13/2018
MARVELOUS
The attendants are great, very respective and honoring. They listen and do you smallest needs if you ask and if they have time. They provide the best service and it is worth the dollar you pay. It doesn't matter who or what you are they serve them all equally. Ashish , Kamal and Ryan all of them are great people and very helpful. I have been going there since they started the business and have stayed with them. Before them I was getting my vehicle serviced at the Dealers. I will recommend to all to try it out if yu think theuy are not up to par you can leave.