CL
Corrie L.
07/21/2021
Trust worthy mechanics
Kamal and Ashish are very honest and trust worthy! I’ve been coming here for years and I would definitely recommend people to use this auto shop!

CP
Craig P.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/21/2021
10/10
I always feel like I get taken care of here. Kamal always gives great customer service and makes sure my vehicle is running the way it’s intended to.

VM
Victoria M.
Kia Sportage
07/20/2021
2nd time here and my mom is also a customer
Ashish is friendly and very efficient! This visit for a smog check, I was in and out within 15 minutes. I would recommend that others consider his mechanic services. Good honest work.

MI
Mahmood I.
07/13/2021
Open, Honest, and Reliable
I have been taking my vehicles to them for longer than I can remember for all my, and now my grand children’s, car repair needs. From replacing the transmission on my 2002 Sienna to performing repairs for passing smog tests, they have always come through for me. The best part is that neither I nor my kids have ever walked out of there feeling like we were ripped off!! That’s why I recommend them highly to anyone.

John G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/08/2021
Customer Service
Great job on my repair. No mess great customer service

Maureen P.
Nissan Sentra
07/02/2021
Best
Once i started coming to Unitech, there has been no other. Very happy with the expertise and excellent service I have received. Highly recommend!

CA
Cary A.
Acura TL
06/26/2021
Quality and integrity
Affordable, professional and friendly customer service! And knowledgeable

CA
Cynthia A.
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2021
Happy With First Time Service, Question Recommendation
Went in for SMOG, Oil Change, Wiper Blade Replacement and Tire pressure check. Got a reasonable bid over phone. During call for pick up I was informed of dirty oil filters. I said to go ahead and change. It had been awhile. Also indicated my front brake pads should be replaced. That the front were at 4 back 6. I don't put a lot of miles on the car and 12,000 miles ago (4years) both front and back were at 7 per the dealership. I think I'll wait a bit on this $320 service.

KW
Kyle W.
06/18/2021
Best Mechanic Shop Around!
This is my favorite place to take my car. They are always so polite, professional, and treat you with the upmost respect. I have had other mechanics but no one has been better then Unitech. Great shop ran by great people. Would reccomend.

EG
Esther G.
Chrysler 200
they have good servise
i always take my car to be service i don't have to wait long there real polie good service

CG
Cesar G.
Excellent service friendly

Rishi R.
Efficient, Organized and Reliable
Took my Camry for servicing.
Very efficient and reliable Technicians .
Technician serviced vehicle according to specs and also performed necessary inspections so the vehicle can remain in top condition

06/04/2021
Very fast good service.
Very professional customer service ,clean and affordable.

NR
Narend R.
05/25/2021
Best service
Best service I went there to get diagnosed on my Honda accord. I was greeted by kamal ..they did diagnose my car and they fixed it .Top-notch service and I will be back soon for oil change or smog.I gave this place five star.

Mike W.
05/14/2021
Diagnosed and done
I was having problems with my Hyundai and Kamal and his team were able to diagnose the problem and get it done it was knocking in my engine I thought that it was the engine but it was not it was only the alternator and when everything was fixed it sounded so much better. They did it in good time and the service was great. I have been coming here for years because of they do a good job , i have found them to be honset and have good service.