Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

01/31/2019
Always there
I would like to thank these brothers at Unitech Ashish and Kamal and their staff for always taking care of us, when we call, fitting is in and taking care of our vehicle needs! I can always count on them!

RO
Rody O.
Buick Century
01/21/2019
Unitech Auto Repair and Smog
I never had a problem on my car with their professional diagnostics. I highly recommend you to bring your vehicle here, you will be 100% satisfied.

Darryl M.
Kia Spectra
01/21/2019
Great honest service
I’ve been going to Unitech for years. Very reasonable and have always been able to diagnose and solve problems on my families vehicle

Raj S.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Raj said the staff work quickly so that the service is on time.

AG
Angelica G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Angelica said the service was affordable and she was taken care of in a timely manner.

TC
Talawnna C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Talawnna said the business is polite and she loves their service.

SK
Satish K.
01/10/2019
AUSOME
I The management and workers are very friendly and helpful. They added to your needs and fulfill your wishes. Thanks you and keep up your good deeds

MI
Mahmood I.
01/09/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
They have a sense of dedication to the customer. Whenever I have taken my car to them I have come away feeling that I have gotten my money’s worth and more. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Its like having a friend in the car repair business.

Chrysler 200
12/18/2018
good service fast service
good service there friendly polite good service that's why i take my car there when needed
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Hello Ms. Garcia, it has always been a pleasure working on your vehicle. And now you giving us the feedback makes us feel proud and appreciated for the service we have done for you. Thank you!

Theodore M.
12/18/2018
Theodoremuelrath
My name is Theodore mule Rath I have add three times worked on there and they have done an excellent job for me and I would always recommend them
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Hi Mr. Theodore, very highly appreciate all the business that you have brought in to Unitech. And very sincere thanks for taking time to give us a feedback and rate us.

BE
Bo Eugene E.
Toyota Avalon
12/16/2018
Great place with great honest mechanics!
A good shop that does quality work in a timely fashion for a fair price.
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Appreciate your feedback Mr. Ely and thank you for being a loyal customer for over 5 years. We'll always try our best to accomodate all your service needs in a timely manner.

YJ
Yasmine J.
Davis, CA
Dodge Avenger
12/14/2018
Amazing!
You guys are great! Thanks for your professionalism and efficient work.

Yasmine
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

You are very welcome Yasmine. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you despite being miles away from the shop. Very kindly appreciate you taking time out to give us a positive feedback.

robert r.
12/13/2018
They've worked on 3 of my cars over the years, and are proficient, professional, and very knowledgeable. They have discounted me on repairs to my truck, and my nissan altima. Very nice, good people. Very honest and stand by their word. they even gave me a xmas present. They also gave me time to get money together instead of taking the car home or charging a storage fee. They also offer in house financing which because they gave me time I didn't have to use.
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You Mr. Robert! It is a pleasure to learn your feeling about the shop. I appreciate your kind feedback and we will always strive to deliver the best service we can.

EL
Efo L.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Efo said they have a very good service
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback Mr. Lee. Appreciate you as a first time customer and we  look forwrd to do more business with.

RJ
Ram J.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Ram said the staff do such a good job.
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the feedback and giving us an opportunity to work on your vehicle!

AC
Anna C.
Dodge Durango
Availability
Business works with one schedule
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Anna for your continued business and kind feedbacks all the time. Secondly, I would also like to thank you for all the referrals and family businesses that you are bringing in.

Robert R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018
They took very good care of me, and gave me discounts. They worked systematically through the issues and when they found the root problem, didn't charge me for other work done like sensors, etc. Good group of individuals who care about the services they provide. My truck and my nissan run great. I plan on having additional work done there.

Slow
I took my truck in the first time it took over 2 weeks to fix. I had a sensor go out and it's already another week. I took my nissan in and they nothing wrong for 45 dollars, but jiffy lube found a blown gasket and fixed it.

Hi Robert!
We are sorry that you had a bad experience. There seem to have been some miscommuncication which an be easily handled. Please dont mind to call us so we can discuss the matter as you are our very valued customer.

12/07/2018
Oil Change
Very polite well mannered and done a good job. Definitely will recommend the auto repair shop.
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you sir for visiting us and using our service. It was a pleasure to have you as a first time customer and having met your expectations. Appreciate your positive feedback.

L
L.
Tempe, AZ
12/05/2018
Break and lights inspection.
They were honest and reliable. Would definitely go back.
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Mr. Lestor for your kind feedback! I much appreciate you selecting our shop for the service of your company vehicles. We will always strive to provide our best service on your fleet vehicles and ensure that all the safety standards are met.

Chrysler Aspen
12/02/2018
Always there for us
We hv been going to Unitech for some years now and Kamal and his brother Ashi are always there for me and my family when we need help. Job gets diagnosed, and done in a timely manner! Thank you Unitech!!
Kamal C. from Unitech Auto Repair & Smog Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Customer loyalty has been a great part of this business and it is very highly appreciated by the Unitech team. Thank you for putting it out to others as it means a lot. We are always thankful to you as being a long time customer and your kind feedback.