YT
great service

Christoher H.
09/24/2020
Recommended
They went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle and I were well taken care of.

EH
Erik H.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Erik said the staff are honest and provide good work.

Scott S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they have good service, they're prompt, and courteous.

RO
Rody O.
09/17/2020
Unitech Auto repair& smog Inc
When your vehicle has problems it can be very stressful. Unitech Automotive really eased my stress. I am very grateful because my vehicle is now dependable and running fine, at a price I was very happy with. I highly recommend anyone to first try this automotive shop. I strongly rate this shop, 5 stars.

BK
Brenda K.
Chrysler Aspen
09/12/2020
Customer service
They are great with our family and hv been helping us for over 6 years.

VR
Victor R.
09/11/2020
Honesty and professional
I have no doubt when I have problems in my car to take to the shop they doing really good job in my car

Melissa G.
Dodge Caliber
09/01/2020
Awesome Service!
Very good work- I had to replace my transmission On my 2010 Dodge Caliber and Asish was very helpful and informative- My car runs great! He updated me throughout the time my car was there. I will highly recommend their service.

EC
Edward C.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Edward said it is a real good business in their service, they are cordial and friendly and he does recommend them.

Rishi R.
Elk Grove, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Rishi said the service the business provided went smoothly.

David C.
08/26/2020
Consistently great service by honest, dependable technicians.
Great guys, good prices. Usually pretty fast as well.
P.S. While you wait, try browsing the record store, Phono Select, just across the parking lot.

CP
Craig P.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/26/2020
Great and Timely service
Kamal and another gentleman helped me with getting me in and out their facility in a timely matter. Took the time out to show me the device and how it worked. Loved the service. Much appreciated

Mike M.
08/25/2020
That they know what they're doing
Thank you I'm very pleased with the professional and fast work my car is running like a brand new car again thank my wife is very happy we give u guys 5 stars.

MU
Melanie U.
08/20/2020
Brake inspection
They took the time to explain to me all that was needed for the dmv. They did the repairs i needed sameday and the added repairs i asked for. Very clean facility, tech are very knowledgeable. I was informed every step of the way. Honestly this service was the best price i could find but worth every penny. Knowing that the repairs were done right the first time. Thanks guys great service.

IS
Ishanullah S.
Ford Expedition EL
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Ishanullah said his visit was very good. The staff is outstanding, really helpful and gets excellent service.