HD
Hemant D.
04/21/2021
Smog
Service was very good
Management and employees were very helpful
Shop was very clean.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/14/2021
To long
Service was good but it took too long To get oil changed.

Jose R.
04/08/2021
The techs know what they are doing I’ve been taking my vechiles there for years very honest what makes it a plus and they have so many options on how to work with customers for repairs best in south Sacramento

Brianna M.
Mazda Protege
04/05/2021
Amazing and affordable
Very satisfied with my visit. Will be retuning

Alvin M.
Toyota Venza
03/26/2021
Great job,Work fast and Low price
Unitech Auto Repair Shop is the best....They do great job,fast servicing,low price and respectful person.I would recommend Unitech Auto shop to all Driver's who want a good service,and low price.Thank you again Unitech.May God Bless the owner.

RT
Ricardo T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/24/2021
Smog test
My dealings with Unitech was fast, professional and inexpensive. The people were very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone.

VR
Victor R.
03/24/2021
Maintenance person
Thank you very much United tech auto service I’m very happy with the job you doing in my car everything is working good I personally recommend this shop there very professional

AC
Anna C.
Dodge Durango
03/23/2021
Truck heating up
As always the personnel tells you what is wrong with the vehicle, explain what it needs, give you a price then let you the customer decide what you want to do. Never pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to.

VR
Victor R.
03/23/2021
Maintenance person
Thank you unitech auto repair I’m very happy with my car you guys doing such good job you replace the part now everything works

03/22/2021
Straight to the point
I didn’t like someone told me they paid a certain price for something I needed the same done. It was like $10 more and the person just went there that’s why I went there oh it’s cheaper. I get it’s a business so can’t just take what someone says off the street. It was hard to understand what the county guy was saying with language barrier on top of mask. But they seem fair.

sabreena b.
03/12/2021
Great customer service and did the job well!
Provides a great service, excellent job, and great customer service!

EG
Esther G.
Chrysler 200
03/05/2021
good service
it was good service and didn't wait long

CL
Corrie L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/04/2021
Trustworthy Service is a must!
I’ve been coming to Unitek for at least 10 years! The main reason I return time and time again is because I know that I can trust Kamal and Ashish. I have never felt taken advantage of or miss lead, and I hate that feeling the most as a woman looking for automobile guidance and service!!!

D M.
Coloma, CA
02/25/2021
VERY BAD
Overall BAD service. Needed A/C charged, they said needed a whole unit, went to dealer and they simplely charged it up and it was $250 less than what was said. Not recommended and they just know how to break cars, make excuses and steal your money.

Marnie L.
02/16/2021
Unitech is the best
I went to 4 SMOG shops and one auto dealer- they all turned me away! Kamal at Unitech fixed my 18 year old van that failed smog. They drove it 100 miles, reprogrammed it, and drove it another 100+ miles until it finally reset! These guys are the best!! They are positive, can-do mechanics. Great service. Great price.