United Auto Parts And Service

GK
Gary K.
10/26/2011
Owner
Very pleased with service . Was called and advised on service needed.

EH
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
10/13/2011
5 STARS
They explain everything before they do the work. I trust them very much with my car. They very nice to their customers and they know what thay are talking about.......

John F.
10/06/2011
well treated
Paul is good with customers, tells you all about the available services that they perform. My first time there, but I will be back.

RD
Rick D.
09/06/2011
GREAT JOB
I love supporting local mom and pop business and the guy at united auto make it very easy they have the tools and the know how . A great job every time.

Mario P.
Philadelphia, PA
09/06/2011
Great family business!
Always courteous and informative and most of all honest. I feel confident in bringing my vehicle and recommending to others!

EG
Emily G.
09/04/2011
Great service as usual
Need work done on my car in a hurry.
Was accommodated as per my request.
Work done in a timely manner

Duncan M.
Churchville, PA
08/20/2011
Fast Friendly Service
United Auto is the best parts and service agency in Lower Bucks County. The staff is always helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It's always a pleasure doing business with them. Thanks United Auto.

EG
Emily G.
07/14/2011
Old fashioned good service
United completed the service I asked for in a timely manner. Provided a shuttle service home and back to the shop.
My car runs great