SE
Samantha E.
10/09/2019
Really helped me out.
I had a bunch of issues with my car and I had already spent a couple hundred fixing it I ended up getting stuck with too many options as to what the problem was so I asked them for an diagnosis. Ended up fixing multiple things for me within the diagnostic price. I appreciate the help and definitely recommend.

CF
Connor F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Connor said the business was quick, concise and his vehicle was fine after they fixed it.

AC
Alyssia C.
Manassas, VA
Kia Forte
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Alyssia said this business is always pretty helpful and they get service on her vehicle done fast.

BF
Bobbie F.
10/03/2019
I love these guys!
I’ve trusted Mike and Josh and their crew with my cars for years. I could get free oil changes, etc., from my Honda dealer, but I’d rather go to University because I know they’re honest and fair - plus I don’t have to wait days or weeks for an appointment. They let me know what needs to be done, how long I can wait to do it, what (cheap) fixes they can do to buy me some time, and what I need to think about down the road to keep my car running healthily.

I just can’t imagine taking my car (read: my independence) anywhere else!

10/01/2019
Excellent!
called to check on price of oil change and ended up taking car in 15 minutes later! great service, price and coupons on website!

Midlothian, VA
09/29/2019
Outstanding service
I've been many times for oil changes and vehicle checkups, very polite, professional, and affordable.

09/24/2019
Customer service and general knowledge.
The customer service is fantastic and the knowledge of the staff is great. Very helpful and cordial staff.

Eastville, VA
09/23/2019
Very good people
The front people are very good and always help me when I am there. They work me in during the day and get everything done in a timely manner. I have not had any problems with their work and would recommend them to others.

TN
Tara N.
Virginia Beach, VA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Tara said Josh and the staff are very trustworthy. They noticed a flat tire and fixed it for her .

NR
Nadia R.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the business did get the vehicle in, done and now has it back. She will recommend them to others.

JaRenae W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/10/2019
I love this place!!!
Service is amazing. Truly appreciated being able to trust automotive service professional. Would recommend to everyone!!!

Nissan Rogue
09/10/2019
car inspection
Accommodated to my schedule. Attentive to my needs.

VL
Victoria L.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff are quick and got all the things done. They fixed her tire, changed the oil and did the inspection needed because she was going out of town.

AW
Andrew W.
Nissan Xterra
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he has used them once before. He added he thinks their diagnosis was good, the business's staff gave a few options and didn't push him on a decision. He picked an option and they did the maintenance very quickly.

Virginia Beach, VA
08/19/2019
excellant service
I called UCC to get new tires. Made an appointment and was in on time and all 4 tires replaced & balanced. Service was excellent and the team really great. Would not take my truck anywhere else for service. These guys are wonderful...Great team..

LJ
Laura J.
Saturn Ion
08/18/2019
Personable & Professional
My recent service done by University Car Care was one of the best experiences in repair I've had. I had a trip planned and an emergency repair came up the day I intended to leave. University Car Care was ready to assist me when I called and had my car repaired by the end of the day. They were open & transparent with every step of the process, and were sure to call me before starting any repairs to make sure we were all on the same page. Prices were reasonable. I also ended up needing to wait at the store because of a storm, and had wonderful conversations with their employees. I felt important and cared for throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend University Car Care to all of my friends! The ODU student discount was also a pleasant surprise!

Barbara H.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the employees were courteous. They provided her with service options. She appreciated the service suggestions.

Barbara H.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

AK
Aaron K.
Saab 9-3
08/11/2019
Pretty impressive; how they accommodate my late arrival and turn it the same day.
Thanks a bunch.

08/11/2019
Convenient and nice
I like the customer service.