Steve C.
Tune up
We always appreciate the good work and the friendly staff at University Car Care.

Ron B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
They care
The people a UCC really do care about you and your car. They listen to you and what you want done to your car and they inspect your car and let you know what is going to be needed in the future. There is no pressure to do extra work, they just want you and you’re car safe on the road.

RD
Rob D.
Over and over
Over and over I come here and these gents provide great service! It’s so nice to feel welcome, to trust and KNOW it’s going to be done right! Thank you again University team!

LP
Lucas P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Lucas said he was in and out of the facility in 2hours. The service went smooth.

Sebastian B.
Martinsville, VA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sebastian said the business was very nice. They balanced his tires up to 70 mph, but he had told them the issue was a vibration when going faster than 70. So in the end, they didn't really resolve the problem.

Joyce B.
The customer service
I love they customer experience they was genuine about what was going on with my vehicle and everything they found wrong with your car they call to update you I will be returning!!

BE
Brian E.
Chesapeake, VA
Good experience
I had a good experience with University Car Care. They were great as always.

Jeep Cherokee
01/30/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable.

VB
Virginia B.
01/17/2019
Amazing service
I had a leak in my tire and I needed to get it fixed ASAP. I looked for places in my areas and University Car Care came up. I have them a call and they said that they were busy, but if I could get there soon they would try their bet to get it fixed today. I got there as soon as I could and Mike was very nice and friendly at the front. He took down my information and he showed me the price right up front. He said he would give me a call when it was ready. It is really convenient because my apartment is less than a mile away. He ended up staying late to finish my work. Everything was perfect! My tire was fixed and the price was the exact number he had shown me before. Will definitely be coming back here if I have any other needs!

Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2019
Fast and Reliable Service
This place is great! They are friendly and there to help. Every time I have taken my car there which has been at least 5 or more times, they get it back to me the next day. I highly recommend going here. As far as I can tell, they definitely do not bullshit you on price. They are very straight forward. Though being named UNIVERSITY car care, and located at ODU, I think they should offer some deals or price cuts somehow. They definitely get a lot of business and I think they could benefit from promotions or some type of price cut promotion.

01/08/2019
Dependable, Helpful Service
My father is a mechanic out of state. For my father to trust a business means a lot. At University Car Care they are always willing to talk to my dad about my car and my sister's car. They always are reasonable and helpful and quick to service our cars.

WC
Wesley C.
Chesapeake, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Wesley said the people communicated very well, they took the time and listened to him and were extremely clear on what the charges were going to be. He liked the text messages on the status. He stated this is a great place and he definitely recommends them to others.

RF
Rory F.
Williamsport, PA
Volkswagen Golf
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Rory said the employees did what he told them to do and didn't do anything extra.

Julian B.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Julian said the service was really good.

Volvo XC70
01/01/2019
Efficient, supberb service.
Always find the problem and fix it.

Mallory R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/01/2019
Consistently superior service.

LU
Loreta U.
12/31/2018
Emergency Oil Change
An oil change is rarely an "emergency," but mine was. My "maintenance light" was lit. I was 1,000 miles overdue for my oil change and about to make a 550 mile drive south to Georgia. I had made an appointment online, but it didn't let me know the date I chose was one of the days that University Car Care was closed. On the day I was to leave for Georgia, I received an email from University Car Care stating that I would need to call to reschedule my appointment. I did just that and they were able to take me that day. They worked me in so that I could get my oil changed and set out for my trip. Josh was great and I truly appreciate the fact that I had no worries driving 550 miles to Dahlonega and then, a few days later, driving 550 miles back again to Norfolk.

AW
Anika W.
Kia Rio
12/23/2018
UCC

Stephanie S.
12/20/2018
Wonderful!
They always treat the customers well and they are fair with prices and don’t try and lie about car problems. Best people!

Craig S.
Cadillac DeVille
12/20/2018
An Honest Mechanic
I have an older car and it has required work now and then for several years. I have used various mechanics in the area. I am happy to have found University Car Care. They are always honest and never try to up-sell me. They understand the tight walk rope that is an old car bordering on replacement and have helped me make decisions on what is and is not worth the investment. They also know what they are doing. I have never once had to return because there was a problem with their work. I can't say the same for other garages. If you are looking for an honest, efficient, knowledgable garage, you can't go wrong with University Car Care. They are even nice on the phone and in person. I have recommenced them to friends and I don't vouch for businesses very often.