11/11/2019
Keeps me safe on the road
Best place to take your vehicles

11/07/2019

Mackenzie B.
Acura 3.2TL
11/07/2019
Honest and Great Service.
I had my inspection done at University Car Care in the past, and received great service, so I decided to go there to have my headlight replaced. They were very honest with me, kind, and showed me all my options. When I asked about the price of the headlight, they offered if I could find it elsewhere for cheaper, they would install it and just charge me for labor. I couldn't be happier with the service, and intend on taking my vehicle there for all future needs. Very honest and genuine people.

Austin B.
Volvo XC90
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the staff is trustworthy, and everything was good.

VY
Vic Y.
GMC Canyon
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Vic said he's been there a few times and they have great customer service. He said the guy at the front desk is super personable and the employees are up front and honest about everything.

SE
Samantha E.
10/09/2019
Really helped me out.
I had a bunch of issues with my car and I had already spent a couple hundred fixing it I ended up getting stuck with too many options as to what the problem was so I asked them for an diagnosis. Ended up fixing multiple things for me within the diagnostic price. I appreciate the help and definitely recommend.

CF
Connor F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Connor said the business was quick, concise and his vehicle was fine after they fixed it.

AC
Alyssia C.
Manassas, VA
Kia Forte
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Alyssia said this business is always pretty helpful and they get service on her vehicle done fast.

BF
Bobbie F.
10/03/2019
I love these guys!
I’ve trusted Mike and Josh and their crew with my cars for years. I could get free oil changes, etc., from my Honda dealer, but I’d rather go to University because I know they’re honest and fair - plus I don’t have to wait days or weeks for an appointment. They let me know what needs to be done, how long I can wait to do it, what (cheap) fixes they can do to buy me some time, and what I need to think about down the road to keep my car running healthily.

I just can’t imagine taking my car (read: my independence) anywhere else!

10/01/2019
Excellent!
called to check on price of oil change and ended up taking car in 15 minutes later! great service, price and coupons on website!

Midlothian, VA
09/29/2019
Outstanding service
I've been many times for oil changes and vehicle checkups, very polite, professional, and affordable.

09/24/2019
Customer service and general knowledge.
The customer service is fantastic and the knowledge of the staff is great. Very helpful and cordial staff.

Eastville, VA
09/23/2019
Very good people
The front people are very good and always help me when I am there. They work me in during the day and get everything done in a timely manner. I have not had any problems with their work and would recommend them to others.

TN
Tara N.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Tara said Josh and the staff are very trustworthy. They noticed a flat tire and fixed it for her .

NR
Nadia R.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Nadia said the business did get the vehicle in, done and now has it back. She will recommend them to others.

JaRenae W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/10/2019
I love this place!!!
Service is amazing. Truly appreciated being able to trust automotive service professional. Would recommend to everyone!!!

Nissan Rogue
09/10/2019
car inspection
Accommodated to my schedule. Attentive to my needs.

VL
Victoria L.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff are quick and got all the things done. They fixed her tire, changed the oil and did the inspection needed because she was going out of town.

AW
Andrew W.
Nissan Xterra
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he has used them once before. He added he thinks their diagnosis was good, the business's staff gave a few options and didn't push him on a decision. He picked an option and they did the maintenance very quickly.

08/19/2019
excellant service
I called UCC to get new tires. Made an appointment and was in on time and all 4 tires replaced & balanced. Service was excellent and the team really great. Would not take my truck anywhere else for service. These guys are wonderful...Great team..