Mallory R.
Jeep Patriot
04/18/2019
Consistently Excellent
Take all the cars and truck to University Shell. Excellent, professional service, and they keep track of what each vehicle needs. Keeping my whole family on the road!

Mike P.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/15/2019
These guys always try to fit me in!
University Car Care always try to get me in if I get there early. They repaired my tire that another dealer told me could not be repaired. Honest and affordable. Really like this place.

04/15/2019
Always Awesome
Friendly staff, great service, and a functional car. What else do you need?

HJ
Hazel J.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/12/2019
Fair and Honest
Mike was quick to diagnose the problem and had my car ready by the end of the day. Thank you,

Richard H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said they are good. Their prices are fair. He's satisfied.

Carla W.
04/11/2019
Watkins
Excellent customer service.

AR
Akeyla R.
04/11/2019
Break Pad Replacement 2019
Mike was very honest and helpful with pricing and replacing my front break pads. He called to let me know exactly how low they were, told me I could even wait to replace them if I wanted to and didn't try and sell me rotors! A lot of shops try to add on extra expenses and more labor fees. University Car Care isn't like that. Trustworthy mechanics in a good location next to ODU campus.

KH
Karen H.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/05/2019
Mike & Josh and crew always do a great job! I always feel like they have my best interest in mind and pricing is great!

Chevrolet Cobalt
04/04/2019
Really nice and professional
Very honest and nice. First time taking my car in for services in Norfolk and I will definitely come back to University Car Care. They’re very respectable and I did not feel like they were trying to nitpick at anything just to get me to spend more money, like most other places do.

ED
Emily D.
Nissan cube
04/03/2019
Great service. This is the only place I want to bring my vehicles. I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for 7 years and have not had a bad experience.

Christopher W.
Suffolk, VA
Mercedes-Benz GLA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff was very professional.

Mike P.
04/02/2019
These guys are fantastic.
The car dealer where I bought my car failed my state inspection because I had a nail in my tire. They said it couldn't be fixed and wanted to sell me a new tire. I decided to get a second opinion and went to University Car Care. They fixed the tire, re-inspected my car and saved me a bunch of money.

Jean D.
04/02/2019
Honest quality work
We can always depend on these guys to provide honest quality work.

CG
Christian G.
Virginia
Volvo V70
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he thought they were pretty good

KH
Karen H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/16/2019
Mike, Josh and all the techs at University are great! Fair pricing and most importantly, to me is the honesty. I never feel like I am being taken advantage of and they don’t try to talk me into service I don’t need?

Janet R.
Cape Charles, VA
Dodge Dakota
03/15/2019
Competent, timely, friendly
Everything about my first visit to this shop was highly acceptable!

CL
Cindy L.
Virginia
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff was easy the work with and they got the job done.

Volkswagen Atlas
03/13/2019
Oil Change Squeeze In
The staff at University Car Care are always accommodating. They have never turned me down when I need to schedule something last minute. They also are very helpful and polite as issues arise that need to be solved.

Melanie W.
GMC Yukon XL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said she has used this business for years. They've always been great.

Tim S.
03/06/2019
Another GREAT Experience
Yet another great experience at University Car Care. Great Customer Service! I always feel welcomed and that I'm being taken care of. Never pressured into doing anything that the dealerships and big name businesses do...just some legit, solid recommendations to protect my investment. They're upfront with their pricing and are the true definitions of honesty, integrity and commitment.