Carol H.
Volvo XC90
06/07/2019
Customer service
I contacted the dealership where I purchased my car and they were unable to offer me an appointment. After this happened twice, I decided to search a reputable shop. I like Mike and Josh and think they run the shop in a very efficient, transparent way. I have found my shop!

EL
Edward L.
Volvo XC90
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Edward said that the place's service was prompt and complete.

ED
Elizabeth D.
Toyota Sequoia
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they did a great job.

IK
Ibrahim K.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Ibrahim said they were quick and only fixed what needed fixed.

Jacob F.
Raleigh, NC
05/25/2019
Awesome care and people!
I don’t take my Tacoma to anyone but josh and mike. Amazing service, informative, reasonable pricing and just genuine, honest people.

TH
Teresa H.
Virginia Beach, VA
05/23/2019
Excellant Service
I always bring our vehicles to UCC. The work is always done well and the staff is great. Always get my truck back clean and the staff is next none. I would not go anywhere else.

05/23/2019
Easy Peasy
I usually dread taking my car in for service, not only because of the cost but the hassle. University Car Care makes it easy for me to drop my car off on my way to work. The staff is always really friendly, honest, and upfront about services and costs, which are very reasonable. My car is usually ready earlier than expected. Thanks for making it a breeze!

MK
Michael K.
Honda Fit
05/19/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Took my car in for oil change, new battery, and state inspection. They were down an inspector and already fully booked, but the worked me in. Also, told me I can defer the new battery for a few months, which saved some money. These guys do consistently great work and provide superior customer service.

Kia Soul
05/16/2019
They are very nice and I believe they are sincere with their suggestions.
They are very nice and I believe they are sincere with their advice. I prefer to email or text them for an appointment. When I bring my car in they take it immediately. I will go next door to get coffee while waiting. I get a text or they come find me when the car is ready. What not to like?

Jada L.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jada said she had an appointment for an oil change and she did not get her vehicle back for 8 hours.

Ron B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/12/2019
They stand behind their work!
I’ve been coming to UCC since they began business. They have taken care of all my vehicles.
From state inspections to brake jobs, ac repairs and all general maintenance.
They care for my Ford truck and my wife’s Mini. They always let me know what is in need of repair and what is needed in the future.
They stand behind their work, if something fails before it time they are there with their warranty and stand behind it.

Jesse G.
Cadillac Fleetwood
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said his vehicle was taken in for service smoothly. He stated he felt the employees did not need to charge for all the completed repairs.

KH
Karen H.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/09/2019
Always pleasant and professional
Mike and Josh always present a great front face for this car center. The guys in the back always do a great job. My car is serviced efficiently and professionally? I don’t feel they try to trick me or get me to purchase services that I don’t really need. Highly recommend them

Sharon M.
Virginia Beach, VA
05/08/2019
Customer service
The gentlemen who take care of my car, both in front office (the inimitable Josh and Mike team) as well as those in the back bays all make sure my car is serviced efficiently and as quickly as possible. I know up front what we're up against (what-all the car really needs) and how much the hit will be (!) This place provides the very things I need in a car care shop: they won't tell me I need something I don't, and will give me a fair price on the work done. They will often tell me what work will be needed in the near future so I can plan. So - KUDOS! - to the guys at University Car Care!

CF
Carolyn F.
Volvo C30
04/26/2019
Always happy with their service. Personal, prompt and professional.

Sherry Ann C.
Carrollton, VA
Ram 1500
04/22/2019
Hands on manager on top of the service!
The manager had a lot of orders to handle, he worked hard to get me out as soon as he could and I appreciate it.

RL
Robert L.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/21/2019
happy and satisy
i have a VW 2009 tiguan with a major sunroof leak. I TOOK MY car back to southern vw to repair my sunroof leak 2 times. southern never wanted to or they had no one skills in repairing my sunroof leak.. i looked online for help with my sunroof and i found university car care. these guys took care of me. there customer service skills are un match the in the auto repair area. to me these guys are like Macy's in the retail world in customer service. anyway my sunroof is happy. good job

Karen S.
04/20/2019
Good Service
At least you can get a tire fixed here. The other places don't want to bother fixing a mere flat tire.

Dodge Avenger
04/19/2019
Great services
Great staff and great prices. Would recommend!

Mallory R.
Jeep Patriot
04/18/2019
Consistently Excellent
Take all the cars and truck to University Shell. Excellent, professional service, and they keep track of what each vehicle needs. Keeping my whole family on the road!