University Tire and Auto Center - Forest Lakes

Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Alison M.
02/20/2018
Services review

AC
Ashley C.
Stanardsville, VA
12/28/2017
Awesome service!
I have been bringing my vehicles to university Tire Auto Center for many years and they have always done an amazing job. Cody always goes above and beyond every time I’ve come into the shop. I highly recommend asking for him when you need something as he will do anything he can to make sure your visit goes smooth . Great place, great guys!

William R.
11/19/2015
Not quite
Did some checking before reprogramming my TPMS locations. Tire rotation was partially crossed so I'm making this four stars.

William R.
11/19/2015
Ignored
Had been a happy customer until today. My request to alter tire rotation pattern to X was acknowledged and ignored. They did front to back instead which had been done the previous time. I know this by marks I have on the rims. It would have been simple to satisfy my request.

MICHAEL W.
Mazda 3
05/07/2014
1 great technician
The tech working on my vehicle was excellent. Provided me with education as well about my tires and wear, and about my car in general. Dont know his name, but he was great.
Another tech there however, was not professional atall. I watched him urinate behind the building, then grabbed the container for used oil from the tech working on my car before it had finished draining. Oil went onto their floor. It was kind of ridiculous to watch; reminded me of middle school.
I would happily go back, but if that tech was assigned to work on my car, I'd tell the service manager to wait for someone else to be free.

JOHN H.
04/19/2014
As good as the best.
~20 of excellent service...

MONAE L.
Honda Accord
04/18/2014
Fast and friendly
Nice people fast and friendly

JOHN P.
Palmyra, VA
04/08/2014
great people
Bill and Aaron did a great job helping get tires on my wifes car. I can't thank everyone enough for the great service I was provided.

WARREN R.
Ruckersville, VA
04/04/2014
Outstanding service....as usual.
Fine staff. I felt welcome and was fully informed at all times. I left feeling confident that my vehicle had been well serviced.

ROBERT H.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/27/2014
Eager to help
I was on my way to work when a nail threw its self under my tire in an attempt to make me late. I pulled into University Auto as my tire was going flat. They had me in and out in no time at all (and I was on time for my shift). I did not intend to go to University Tire, but I do intend to go back.

JON B.
03/22/2014
Took my car in for an oil change. Not only was my oil changed, but the mechanics saw that my air filters were in need of changing and did so. I always feel like the guys at University Auto are looking out for me.

MEREDITH L.
03/22/2014
My review
Bill Fekhisey's Professionalism and standards of quality

JENNIFER F.
MINI Cooper
03/13/2014
Terrific service
The personnel there are very professional, explain everything they are doing and don't push you into services you may not need. Thank you.

SZ
SUSANNE Z.
Pontiac Vibe
03/12/2014
New Tires
The tires are great and you found that my cabin air filter had not been changed in a VERY long time, thank you! But: My steering wheel was crooked and remains not quite straight although I brought my car back to have it fixed.

NH
NAT H.
Kia Sorento
03/10/2014
The team you have in place. Awesome
Always a great place to take your automobile. The team always makes you feel welcome and at ease.

TT
TIFFANY T.
Honda Accord
03/04/2014
Wonderful service
Prompt and professional service. Before continuing with "optional" services they explained the sitation and showed me the issue. They were also very accomodating when changing my appointment time. Convenient location and great service. Thank God I will never have to go back to Brown Auto again!

WARREN R.
Ruckersville, VA
02/28/2014
Excellent service. Great staff.
As an old customer (in age and in numbers of visits) I have complete trust in all aspects of my dealings with your Airport Road Center. The straightforward and professional staff are a pleasure to interact with.

PV
PATRICA V.
02/21/2014
Very honest!
Love these guys and trust them completely.

CP
CHARLIE P.
02/21/2014
Good people
Been going here since it opened, and I like the people. It's not the cheapest place in town, nor is it outrageously expensive, but they always do what they say for the price that they quoted. They also check beyond the problem to make sure everything else is OK with your vehicle - no pressure if something is wrong (unless it's dangerous), they just let you know.

DICK M.
02/03/2014
Answered my questions on the needed repairs.