University Tire And Auto Center - West Main

Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

ST
Steve T.
05/19/2018
Friendly, fast, reasonably priced
Fast, friendly, reasonably priced, open when you need them.

Cathy S.
Sandston, VA
04/28/2018
Very helpful
We started having engine trouble on our road trip from Richmond, VA to Abingdon, VA. University Tire was able to diagnose and repair our vehicle quickly. Very pleased with their service! Thank you!

RL
Ruby L.
04/17/2018
Customer Sevice.. Store Manager..
Great Service from Store Manager.. He's always willing to help, goes out of his way for his customers.. Pick up and drop offs offers as needed!! Will continue going to store because of his service.. Thank you Store Manager

James P.
02/10/2018
always go here
State inspection and an oil change yesterday. I can drop off and walk to work super convienent for me. always done when promised, great commiunication

MICHAEL C.
Afton, VA
04/03/2014
Bit of a wait
I always go in for routine maint early on Saturday mornings to try and beat the crowd. Up until this last visit it worked great, in and out quickly. This time there was a backup from the previous day so it took a few hours. I will try again next time and hope it works out better. Beyond that the renovation looks good, appreciate the fresh hot coffee as well.

LEEANN M.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/26/2014
Wonderful customer service and knowledgeable technicians.
Got the dreaded long distance phone call, I ran over a nail, and I don't have time to get it fixed. This company took matters into its own hands, and I only had to make a couple of calls. So, parents of college students, use University Tire! You won't be disappointed!

BP
BILL P.
Palmyra, VA
03/25/2014
Easy oil change
The guys are always polite and service is excellent. Thanks.

LR
LINDSEY R.
GMC Suburban
03/13/2014
Maintenance
Nice people, good service, but high costs for repairs easily made at home by someone who is not even familiar with cars.

TC
TOM C.
Plymouth Sundance
02/22/2014
Service sucks
There is no reason to make an appointment if I still have to wait for 45 min.needless to say you never changed my oil.

DY
DENISE Y.
GMC Yukon
02/17/2014
Convent locations
When ever I call can always service my vehicles

FN
FAITH N.
Staunton, VA
Kia Forte
01/20/2014
Very quick service. Also, because waiting room was closed due to renovations, they went and found a bench so I would not have to sit on the cold cement. They also offered to buy me a cup of coffee on this cold morning.

ES
ED S.
12/27/2013
UTAC still wins my business
Friendly, courteous, competitive, real. These are the words that come to mind about my most recent experience. I'll be back when new work needs to be done.

MICHAEL C.
Afton, VA
12/09/2013
Good service, could be quicker...
University has been servicing my vehicles for years, they seem to always get it right and work with you. For routine service they could turn your vehicle around quicker, not a big issue, time is always valuable when your sitting and waiting. Beyond that, no complaints.