Latest Review about 2 years ago

BC
Basil C.
11/12/2016
NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!
I have had my fair share of bad runs with mechanics, but here at Upper Grove Auto Repair they take care of their customers. Being a female, I never once felt out of my realm, they went out of their way to make sure I knew what the issue was with my car and what my options were.

Fast response, fair and honest, and nothing but positive vibes! I recommend anyone to take their vehicle here! Very professional and made me feel at ease. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
03/29/2016
A God Send
Pulled in to get a quick quote on repairing my air conditioning and it was a fraction of what I'd been quoted by the dealer, who I believe was trying to take advantage of me. In the end, my AC is fixed and the cost was more than reasonable. Cynthia is very helpful and friendly, and the work was done in a short amount of time. I will definitely go back for my regular maintenance as well as any other repairs I might need. I highly recommend Upper Grove Auto Repair. PS: it's next to a Starbucks too, in case you're having something done while you wait. Just an added perk. :0)

SJ
STEVE J.
Ford Edge
03/28/2016
Polite, Professional, and Quick
Upper Grove auto repair was very polite and professional. They ordered parts for me and installed them in a timely manner.

LG
LESLEY G.
San Francisco, CA
03/11/2016
Walked in for a smog check. The office manager was very friendly and welcoming and got the smog check technician to come in even though he wasn't scheduled to be in at that time. The tech was in and the smog check was all done within 30 minutes. Smooth process, fair price.

SK
SCOTT K.
Pontiac Vibe
02/20/2016
Great Auto Report Shop
Service is always good at Upper Grove. Employees are cheerful. Work is guaranteed.

JERRY A.
02/04/2016
Service review
Quick and competent service at a very competitive price. Thank you.

LAURA M.
01/25/2016
Estimate took a long time
I brought my car in for an estimate at then of 2015, plenty of time before heading back to school. After waiting over a week I had to call to check on the status of the estimate, and there were no updates available. After nearly 3 weeks I finally got the estimate and it was too late to get the work done before going back to school. I was disappointed in the lack of interest and delayed response. Previous visits and experiences were all positive.

BK
BRANDY K.
Nissan 200SX
01/23/2016
Amazing!!!
Cynthia is sooooooo sweet and all the guys at the shop are very nice. They help me with everything that I need and they are soo very welcoming!!

GC
Gonzalo C.
San Lorenzo, CA
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Gonzalo said this business has great service.

Connie S.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Connie said they have a nice staff and he passed his smog. He will bring his other vehicle in too.

JERIE L.
Campbell, CA
Mazda Protege
01/11/2016
Great Personal Service
Cynthia, the new owner is simply the best in the biz. She provides the personal touch together with decades of experience in the auto world. My experience was superb. Jack spent over two hours scanning and diagnosing my son's 2002 Mazda Protoge that he was ready to junk. The repair turned out to be minor and we'll be able to pass the "baby" on to his sister who desperately needs a back-up for her 2000 Mazda Protoge!!

LV
Lawrence V.
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Lawrence said this business had excellent service. They were nice enough to set up a payment plan.

NM
Neil M.
Dodge Durango
01/09/2016 Category: Service
Neil said this business did what he asked in a timely manner.

VS
Vlad S.
Chevrolet Spark EV
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Vlad said he likes the customer service at this business.

ME
Mark E.
GMC Sonoma
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Melody. She said she likes this business because they work with her and they did what they were supposed to do.

RF
Robert F.
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the service provided by this business was fine. They did everything they were supposed to but they were not exactly inexpensive and the waiting room is awful. He would definitely recommend this local business.