EO
Erik O.
Ram 1500
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Erik said the price was good and the speed of the repair was also good at the business.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business!

Louisville, OH
07/08/2020
Great service and attention
I have had my vehicles serviced here for quite a number of years. They always are able to get me in quick and communicate the same day what needs done. I have always been happy with the service and pricing is comparable.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

I am sorry you feel this way.  When the vehicle came in November 2019 we did do a head gasket pressure test and it passed before we did the work of where it was obviously leaking at the water pump along with putting struts and a few other minor repairs.  When she came back a few days after we did get some air bubbles out of the system.  She put 7,000 miles and 8 months later came in and we did another pressure test and it failed.  We will be happy to refund $26.61 for the test.

HF
Hank F.
Minerva, OH
Ford Freestar Wagon
07/07/2020
They alway have me covered.
I can always trust that the work done on my cars will be through and within my budget.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your loyalty and business.

KL
Kevin L.
06/25/2020
Battery install
Had this job done in record time and great service

Judy A.
Pontiac G6
06/23/2020
Excellent work
They kept me updated on the progress. There were no surprises in price. Everything worked great!
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business.  Looking forward to working with you again.

Bruce S.
06/23/2020
Good workmanship. Honesty.
Have used Uptown’s services on three occasions and have been pleased with their performance.

FC
Fred C.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they always give great service.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business.  We appreciate our customers.

DA
David A.
06/18/2020
David
We had good service and the people were very friendly and new what they were talking about
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your business.  We want our customers to understand the work we are doing.

DK
Dustin K.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said they were very, very nice, service was efficient and quick, everyone was very nice and very knowledgeable about what he needed to know.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

We pride ourselves in keeping the customer informed on what we are doing with their vehicle.

BC

WW
WILLIAM W.
06/08/2020
Great communication
The staff at Uptown went above and beyond to make sure we got everything possible covered by our warranty. Highly recommend them.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for letting us take care of your warranty work.
We appreciate your business.

KL
Kelly L.
06/05/2020
Fixed up again!
As with everything in 2020, prices keep getting higher and higher, and cars are made cheaper and cheaper. Nice to have a friendly staff, and good mechanics when you need them. Can always get in quickly and is fixed right the first time.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Kelly.  We appreciate your business.
See you on your next Oil Change!

RF
Robin F.
Dodge Caravan
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Robin said the business had her vehicle for three days originally, The problem did not get fixed so she had to bring it back and it took them another 5 days.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 06/10/2020

I'm sorry you feel this way your vehicle came in on a Friday you said you replaced a brake line yourself and could not get the lines to bleed correctly so we bled them and when you left on Friday you had a good pedal.  When you came in the second time your master cylinder had broke with your brake booster full of fluid.  It did take 2 days for the part to come in and we got it fixed and back out to you the 3rd day.

Mary/BROOKS W.
Dodge Nitro
06/04/2020
Great owner and mechanics
Very honest, reliable and easy to work with. They have Subaru mechanic on staff. Close to home.
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 06/10/2020

We like to think we treat everyone like our own family.
Thank you for the business!

AA
Alexa A.
06/03/2020
So friendly and thorough!
Being unfamiliar with this area, I was recommended to bring my car here by a professor. When I spoke to them on a Monday before bringing in my car, I was told I would likely not get looked at until that Friday or following Monday but that if I brought it in earlier and they had some time, they could try to get it in. I dropped my car off that next day (Tuesday afternoon). First thing Wednesday morning they called to inform me that my car had been looked at and they gave me a thorough explanation on what was wrong as well as exact estimates. After giving them the okay to proceed with repairs I asked a time estimate and they told me likely after lunch on that same day! I got a call two hours later (before lunch) that the car was ready for pick up! The car's repairs were done great! Aside from the phenomenal customer service, I greatly appreciated how thorough, patient, and friendly they were as I am not one to know anything about cars! As long as I am in this area, they will be handling all my car needs!
Melinda from Uptown Auto Service responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you for all the kind words.  We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.