Jeff L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gwendolynn. She said the business does a great job and they take the vehicles to them often.

TK
Tony K.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place was very good, service was quick and he received an accurate estimate.

LW
LEEANNE W.
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/13/2019
Excellent service!
Valdez Motorsport provides great maintenance work for my Jaguar. I wouldn't ever go elsewhere!

Jeneen W.
Hermitage, TN
INFINITI QX56
02/08/2019
Awesome
They finished the jib so quickly!! Always considerate professional polite and well priced.

JAMIE C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/01/2019
Beetle service
Mr. Valdez does the best repair work in this city (and I’ve tried many over the last 50 years). I’ve taken my cars to him for several years and he’s even told me that what I wanted done was not needed!!!! What mechanic would do that???!!!!! Very honest guy and competent. Do yourself a favor.—-Gail D.

MARK M.
BMW 328i
01/24/2019
Above and Beyond
Valdez continues year over year to provide superb customer service with regards to our car maintenance needs. They never recommend unnecessary repairs and go above and beyond to be attentive to needs regarding our vehicle that we do not catch timely.

DA
DOUG A.
BMW 128i
01/22/2019
Valdez Motorsport
Had my BMW in for service- they did everything I requested in one day- advised me on correct oil for my car- checked the brake fluid and replaced it due high concentration of copper for half the amount I was quoted at another European repair shop- service was good and fair and done on time. Pleasant experience.

BL
Billy L.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the staff is wonderful.

JOSEPH A.
Always excellent customer service

ROBERT H.
12/13/2018
Review of visit
valdez motor again exceded my expectation work was done quickly and right. Thanks Oswaldo

RL
Rui L.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Rui said the business is great. They did a great job in a timely manner. The customer service was very knowledgeable.

JAN P.
Antioch, TN
Saturn Outlook
12/10/2018
Jan
I feel that I get quality service and honesty. I feel like I get an honest opinion on how to service my car rather than a salesman trying to make a huge sale. I really appreciate the quality and honesty of this company.

JORDAN T.
12/08/2018
Wonderful service !
Very friendly , great prices .. beat everyone I called by hundreds of dollars . Definitely not a mechanic shop that's just in it for money or trying to get over on you .. will tell you exactly how it is , and give you a great price. Saved me 1500 going with this shop .. wonderful place will definitely be back never taking my cars anywhere else .

WQ
WANG FU Q.
Hermitage, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/07/2018
Fast and affordable.
Great service! Thank you.

Justin C.
11/29/2018
Fast & Professional
Great experience! I had nitrogen put into my tires and was in/out in 20 mins max!

LW
LEEANNE W.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/20/2018
Valdez Motors is excellent with Jaguars of any year. Trustworthy and reliable.
I have been working with owner, Oswaldo Valdez, for many years and find his company responsive, accurate about vehicle issues, and very prompt with repair work. They do a wonderful job!

BT
BARRY T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/14/2018
Mercedes repair
As always my experience was perfect. Oswaldo and his team are top notch and I recommend them to anyone who values honest fair work done in a timely fashion.

CA
CASSANDRA A.
11/07/2018
Still The Best Service
My Lexus is gowing old with Valdez, and still is running great. 11 years of stable service that I can always count on. Have referred family and friends.

JE
John E.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
John said he just received his vehicle from the business. It's been there since February.

RL
Ronnie L.
Porsche 911
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said this is the best business in town.