ROBERT H.
12/13/2018
Review of visit
valdez motor again exceded my expectation work was done quickly and right. Thanks Oswaldo

JAN P.
Antioch, TN
Saturn Outlook
12/10/2018
Jan
I feel that I get quality service and honesty. I feel like I get an honest opinion on how to service my car rather than a salesman trying to make a huge sale. I really appreciate the quality and honesty of this company.

JORDAN T.
12/08/2018
Wonderful service !
Very friendly , great prices .. beat everyone I called by hundreds of dollars . Definitely not a mechanic shop that's just in it for money or trying to get over on you .. will tell you exactly how it is , and give you a great price. Saved me 1500 going with this shop .. wonderful place will definitely be back never taking my cars anywhere else .

WQ
WANG FU Q.
Hermitage, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/07/2018
Fast and affordable.
Great service! Thank you.

Justin C.
11/29/2018
Fast & Professional
Great experience! I had nitrogen put into my tires and was in/out in 20 mins max!

LW
LEEANNE W.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/20/2018
Valdez Motors is excellent with Jaguars of any year. Trustworthy and reliable.
I have been working with owner, Oswaldo Valdez, for many years and find his company responsive, accurate about vehicle issues, and very prompt with repair work. They do a wonderful job!

BT
BARRY T.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/14/2018
Mercedes repair
As always my experience was perfect. Oswaldo and his team are top notch and I recommend them to anyone who values honest fair work done in a timely fashion.

CA
CASSANDRA A.
11/07/2018
Still The Best Service
My Lexus is gowing old with Valdez, and still is running great. 11 years of stable service that I can always count on. Have referred family and friends.

JE
John E.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
John said he just received his vehicle from the business. It's been there since February.

RL
Ronnie L.
Porsche 911
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said this is the best business in town.

Ronald C.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business's service is great, they are the best, and he would not go any where else.

RD
Ronnie D.
Old Hickory, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Ronnie. He said he likes their work.

James R.
Peoria, AZ
10/26/2018
Do it yourself if you can
My experience was great the reason I gave it a three was because of the pricing. I went in for an oil change and got a great deal with it. But I also needed an air filter and wipers. Usually I get wipers at Walmart or something but I just wasn't up for it and said they could install them. They were utter trash and I didn't want to stand in the rain later in the day and change them out. It cost me 80$ for two wipers. I know most businesses charge more than places like Walmart or Costco but that is an exorbitant amount and wish I would've been informed of the cost prior to installation. Live and learn I guess. Great and fast service, but thats beyond overpriced in my opinion and taking advantage. My bill would've been cut in half if I hadn't said yes to those wipers and honestly that's ridiculous even for a shop. I would recommend but make sure they get each and every number before they do any repairs and encourage easy repairs at home no matter how much you don't want to do it. Oswaldo was great and friendly and so was the staff, but it's just that one thing for me. If I could go back and return those wipers full price I would.

Mario D.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Mario said the customer service was good. He stated he enjoys the work they do for his vehicle.

John M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place's employees did what they said they would.

KP
Kenny P.
Lexus IS 250
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the employees were good.

LH
LAURA/JOHN H.
Cadillac Escalade
10/15/2018
Always Awesome!
I just cannot say enough good things about Valdez! They are always there to help my family with all four of our cars. We have recently had two cars unexpectedly break down! Valdez has helped us get the cars towed to the shop and fixed very quickly! Would recommend Valdez Motorsports a million times!! They truly are awesome!

GG
Granville G.
Dodge Nitro
10/15/2018
2007 Nitro break replacement
You did an excellent job replacing our rear brakes! It's like driving a new car! Thank you!!!!!

Mia B.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Mia said that the place did a great job, everything was done quickly, they had good prices and she was pleased.

David C.
Ford Bronco
09/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff did what they said they would in a timely manner.