RJ
San Rafael, CA
Dodge Dakota
07/16/2021
Friendly guys!
The mechanics are friendly, competent & trustworthy.

L.
07/10/2021
Marvin and Santiago Rock
I have known Marvin for the last 28 months, since I stop taking my 2029 mustang GT to ma n pa shops and the dealership in Novato.
Marvin takes pride in his craft and has done all my aftermarket upgrades form mgw, steeda, bmr, dss, boomba. His new partner Santiago just changed my oil, filter and clean out my oil catch cans.
Both of them r into muscle cars and r proficient auto gear heads.
I wish both of them the best and Belevie their hard work and professional customer service will make Vales a Novato premiere 5 Star auto repair shop!

TINA S.
Ford Edge
07/09/2021
Nice fellas
Very honest And hard working people! Highly recommend!

VL
VERONICA L.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2021
Car AC
My AC went out on my Honda, and they were super sweet and tok care of it for me. They were friendly and helpful. And made sure I got my car back same day.

LT
LEE T.
Nissan Maxima
05/06/2021
Friendly honest neighborhood mechanic
Good work. Friendly customer service. Good prices. I will go back there again for sure.

CV

GD
GEORGE D.
Honda Fit
05/01/2021
Honest diagnostic and reliable service.
This mechanic is always honest and reliable. All our friends report a similar experience.

Novato, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/30/2021
Nice Job !
Nice Job

FL
FRANCISCO L.
Friendly
very good job and with responsibility.

ANIL S.
Honda Civic Coupe
Happy customer
Pleased with the service they provided

DENNIS R.
Nissan Maxima
Great
The vale auto is very good costumer service and more

ALEX B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
I have nothing but great things to say about Vale Auto, Carlos and his crew! I brought my vehicle into his shop after a potentially significant malfunction took place. Out of the blue my vehicle began making loud noises and was essentially inoperable. I called Vale Auto and I was able to drop it off the same day. Carlos made no promises but said they’d take a look. He called me and gave me several potential causes for my car troubles and said they’d need further access to the cylinders, which had a certain cost. I gave him approval and he continued his diagnostic assessment. He called me the next morning with the good news that my vehicle was salvageable. It turned out that one of the spark plugs exploded. His team made the repairs and I’m back on the road. They were quick, honest, friendly and professional. I highly recommend!

AJ
ALMA J.
GMC Yukon
03/06/2021
Excelente
Lugar favorito para reparar mi auto ..

BW
BEN W.
03/02/2021
Carlos and the Vale Auto Team
I have been using Vale Auto for almost 5 years now and they are Fantastic! An honest diagnosis of the problem, fast dependable repair and service, competitive and fair pricing. Finding an honest great priced mechanic is almost impossible in today’s world thanks Carlos and Vale Team you are the real deal!

AJ
ALMA J.
02/27/2021
Excelente y confiable .
Me gusta llevar mi carro a vale auto repair por que confío en que le van a reparar el problema y me dicen cualquier otro problema que tenga yo lo recomiendo mucho porque puedes confiar en personal y siempre son muy amables tengo varios años ya conociéndoles y siempre han tenido la amabilidad y respeto hacia mi persona .