4.0

Grapeview, WA
JAYCO 267BHSW JFLT RM
02/22/2021
Very please customers!!
We had the pleasure of working with Bo to buy our RV. He was very knowledgeable and listened to our needs and found the RV that met them. He did lots of legwork to make our purchase seamless and easy! We loved the no pressure to buy but eager to help us find what we wanted and very responsive to our questions and inquiries! Even the day that we came in to do the purchase paperwork again there was no unneeded pressure to buy extra things and everybody was so friendly. We would highly recommend buying another RV through No and the RV supercenter.

DAVID M.
Federal Way, WA
JAYCO 28DSBH WHITE HAWK
02/21/2021
Honest and Good Quality
I had my Jayco travel trailer in the Valley RV shop for repairs from a blown-out tire that did significant damage to the side and floor of the trailer. The resulting repair work was high quality. I always find that Valley RV is an honest dealership that always does high quality work. Thank you Tim and staff for the good work.

JAMES F.
JAYCO 26M RDHWK MHC
02/11/2021
Knowlegable employees.
Whole process went smoothly, from the salesman to the finance manager.

ROBERT B.
Lacey, WA
JAYCO 24RL JFTHR
02/01/2021
All good at this dealership. Sales all the way through the service department did me very good.

CK
CHARLES K.
Olympia, WA
KEYSTONE OUTBACK 280RS
01/30/2021
Amazing!!!
From beginning to end this crew of individuals took such great care of us. It was a bit of a last minute choice for us and we had to bring our young boys along for the ride. Everyone was so accommodating. The used toy hauler trailer we picked up is in amazing condition and was given a 5 ⭐️ once over by Aaron who made sure our camper was ready to go in record time. Charlie worked with us and answered all of our questions and concerns. Highly recommend this outfit!!!

ROBERT C.
Raymond, WA
JAYCO 267BHSW JFLT
01/09/2021
Bad Experience
I recently bought a new Jayco travel trailer and when I got it home the hot water tank wasn’t working.

I reached out to the dealership and asked when I could bring it back in, and they said I would have to wait at least a month.

Fast forward a month later, I took it in and it was there for another full month before they fixed it.

Could you imagine buying a brand new car and getting it home and let’s say the heater wasn’t working? So then you call the dealership and they say “oh ya bring it back in a month.” I guarantee that would never happen and they would say bring it back now!

This dealership obviously doesn’t care about their customers once you leave the lot with your trailer.

I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying anything from them after this experience.

MATTHEW M.
Redmond, WA
JAYCO 20BH JAY FEATHER
01/08/2021
Difficult to work with for repairs
- difficult to reach someone on the phone who knows anything about your trailer; they either don’t return calls or it takes a week
- insisted on texting instead of speaking; took forever to get a simple question answered when they returned one or two texts a day and wouldn’t return my calls
- took a month and a half to get an appt for a trailer we had bought only six months prior from them, and then they didn’t even look at it for weeks after we dropped it off
- kept insisting everything would be ready by the pickup date and only 3 out of 8 repairs were done
- the major repair, the heat, broke again a week after we picked it up

RN
RUSTY N.
Cheney, WA
JAYCO 4113 SEISMIC FW
Answers Questions Quick
Very easy process with the sales and finance team. They are their to help you and guide you through the transaction. I was declined by their financing sources, but the finance manager still took my calls and helped me out with information as I secured sources for my own funding. When I declined add on services there was no real pressure which makes me think these guys are solid.
4 stars came from my PDI. The person doing the PDI was an awesome guy. I left my truck at the dealership all week so they could dial in the hitch. I almost hooked up without the proper plates on the hit. The service department manager noticed it from his office 20 feet away through a window and kept me from having a disaster. Thank god for that. I was not impressed with this error, but was impressed with the service manager. The guys installing the missing plates were awesome and jumped all over it. They even found a door not shutting correctly and went out of their way to fix it for me before I left. I enjoyed seeing their enthusiasm for the job. Hard to find people like that.

GR
GORDON R.
Bothell, WA
JAYCO 28RL WHITE HAWK TT
01/08/2021
Easy to work with, efficient and up front with what it would take to get my warranty repairs done. After working in telecommunications for 33 years I am very much aware of the delays involved with manufactures.
I appreciate that they kept me posted on the progress with the repairs on my trailer. They did meet the timeline they originally stated and were more than welling to do a walk threw with me at my request to make sure I was not doing something wrong. I have always had very good service with Valley RV and am so glad I bought my RV through them.

Shelton, WA
JAY FEATHER 18RBM
01/03/2021
More urgency needed for customers service requirements
RV Supercenter had my RV for 2 months for repairs that were estimated at 2 weeks. The replacement refrigerator was held up at manufacturer, but there was no sense or urgency on behalf of client until I started making calls to management and Jayco customer service personnel. It should not take the customer to drive execution and communication.

JAYCO 24K MELBOURNE CLASS
12/31/2020
pulled out and forgot to disconnect power/Inlet broke
Both Leslie parts and Matt in service exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

TODD S.
Bonney Lake, WA
JAYCO 18RBM JFTHR
12/19/2020
Different Class
We are very greatful for service with Valley RV Tim went up and beyond and always kept his sense of humor.. My wife can be a bit awnry.. We will be back whenever we need service for our upcoming adventures in our Jayco..

It's a good life!

Strobecks

DAN W.
Bend, OR
JAYCO EMBARK QX390
12/18/2020
We needed help from your service center and Tim got us in a little earlier than expected and got the work done esrlier than expected. I have no reason to ever look for another place to go.
We had kind of a convoluted situation that Tim Griswold took on and helped organize it so we had no stress. Then he got us in a little ahead of time and got it done in a lot less time than we thought. He communicated well and always kept us in the loop. We have no reason to ever look elsewhere for a place to go. And it helps that the Freightliner Service Center is right down the road.. Thank you all, Dan & May Wilson

SCOTT M.
OPEN RANGE ULTRA LITE
12/18/2020
Poor commination
I took my trailer down to get an estimate for repair, after about 3+ weeks I called and asked where we were at. I was told there were looking at it right then. So I get an email saying they needed 30 hours labor ($3000) to find the problems, then an attentional 40+ hours + materials (another 4K +). So I asked for pictures of where they said the water was coming into the trailer, I also asked that they confirm they received my email. Well nothing...... How is someone supposed to make an informed decision with the info I was given? I was a service manager of a repair shop and if I had given a quote like this, I would have been out of business quick. I thought a quote should entail work to be preformed right? Not! I call this as a guess-ta-mate which means to me they are in over their heads! You must be up front and honest about the repair cost, and talk to the customer! They drive your business!!

WM
WILLAM M.
Entiat, WA
JAYCO 242BHSW JFLT
12/11/2020
Don’t take your trades here!!!
We purchased anew camper and traded our truck camper in. We live in the Wenatchee Valley so we worked out all the details via text and phone conversations. After coming to an agreement, we traveled to Kent and traded our camper in (which was in excellent condition). Once we got there, they decided that they were going to reduce the trade-in value $1200. Since they knew we were sold on the new camper, and traveled 3 hrs to get there, they felt like they could “meet us in the middle”. What really upset me is the following week when I looked at what they were selling our old camper for and they had it listed for $8400 more than they gave us.