Business Solutions

Valu Muffler & Brake Auto Centers

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/23/2022
Estimate was insanely overpriced
I got a 1200 estimate to fix my axle, went to a place down the street and got it done for 400. Don’t go here.

LAURA M.
05/21/2022
Inspection
The staff was very helpful and friendly I've been going there for years

05/08/2022
Brake repair
I was told one price and it ended up being double the price after repairs. Came for one issue was told I had to get other repairs as well. Price was super...

KC
Kim C.
05/08/2022
Don’t buy Groupon brake deal
While the Groupon deal is good, my brakes has made noise since I purchased the deal in December 2021. Went back he said they didn’t hear anything but changed...

CF
CHERYL F.
04/23/2022
Oil change and inspection
The guys at Value are always personable and professional. When I call their voice is always upbeat and pleasant. Someone’s tone on the other end of the phone...