Sheila B.
Nissan Versa Note
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Sheila said that they do an excellent job, and she just loves them.

J.K. S.
03/21/2020
great svc. quick turnaround. friendly svc. right across the street
I have been using them since moving back here in 2017. They did alot of work on my old BMW back then and were reasonable. less than the dealer. Havent been back lately. Took it in yesterday for oil change, wiper blades and radiator flush. Got it back in a couple hrs. Good guys local owners. Go see them

Honda Fit
03/17/2020
Always Great!
I just purchased a new car and took it in for its initial oil change and to start its regular maintenance checks...as always, the Value Auto Clinic team does great work! I look forward to them keeping new “buggy” in tip-top shape...Thanks Value Auto Clinic!!

Robin G.
Stilwell, KS
Chevrolet Suburban
03/16/2020
People that work there
They care about you and your vehicle

VD
Vewiser D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Vewiser said they did a great job.

AF
Alexandria F.
03/13/2020
Quick & easy service
Always great service and very kind

LC
Lindsey C.
03/11/2020
Trustworthy and fast
I can always depend on Value Auto to be honest about what repairs my car needs. They do all they can to keep my costs as low as possible while making sure my car is in good shape. I always feel safe and road-ready with them.

GD
Garret D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Garret said that he would recommend this business for service.

Sharron M.
03/05/2020
Brakes and rotor and tire experts
They h add f the parts waiting for me upon arrival. Quick tire replacement. Mechanics kept me informed. Best service and price.

HT
Helena T.
Chrysler LHS
03/05/2020
Expertly fixed a long-standing issue
I have a 20 year old LHS that has had electrical and starting issues for a time now. The mechanics replaced a bad battery and connections (fixed the odd spontaneous lights issue) and thought I might need a new ignition assembly because the key would come out in any position. The car also has had issues with a wonky floor shift lever since we purchased it 10 years ago. Lately it started feeling even more unstable. Jared and his guys have finally figured this out and all the issues turned out to be related to the box under the shift lever. By replacing the box, ignition problems seem to have resolved. And the fix cost a few hundreds, not multiple thousands for a transmission. Since they did that first, I was saved hundreds for an unneeded ignition assembly replacement. I really appreciate the methodical troubleshooting that led to the resolution. I'm telling the story because I feel like they didn't just throw expensive parts at the problem, but really got to the bottom of the problem. Thanks for not giving up on my car! I am so happy to have a normal functioning vehicle again.

SO
Susan O.
Lexus NX 200t
03/04/2020
This place is awesome. They are very honest and don’t try to fix things that are not broken. 100% trustworthy.

Kathy B.
Honda CR-Z
03/04/2020
Car Service
Took in for brake fluid and tech noticed tires were worn. Got new tires and alignment. I didn’t realize they provided that service.

MJ
Mark J.
03/02/2020
Excellent as wlways
Fair price, great service!

Shannon H.
Leavenworth, KS
Acura RL
02/28/2020
Tires
The owner goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction - I'm not just saying that - he even goes into why the part is needed. I appreciate that. And the work is good and guaranteed. You can't beat that. My last car had over 300,000 miles on it and they did most of the repair work.

Jason A.
Lexus GX 470
02/28/2020
Great Service & Always Take Care of My Auto Needs
Been going to Value Auto Clinic for a while now and they do a great job of taking care of my cars while at a fair price!