Karen S.
10/19/2018
Fair priced repair
These guys are awesome and fast. Hgihgly recommend.

Carolyn S.
Honda Crosstour
10/18/2018
Priceless!
I’ve been going to Value for about 5 years now. In those years, as I’ve changed jobs or lives, I always look for somewhere closer to work on my car, but that NEVER works!!! I always end up coming back! Jared and his team are extremely honest, fair and communicative. Their prices always beat everyone else and they customer service is priceless! Thank you for everything, Value!!

Allison M.
Independence, MO
Nissan Versa
10/17/2018
Easy going
Love this place. Great prices. They always get me in and out. Always tell me what’s wrong and has a recommendation.

KH
Kim H.
10/17/2018
Quick fix delivered by my “car guys”
Value Auto Clinic are my regular “car guys”. I rely on them for regular oil changes and for the occasional big fixes. Today’s visit was for a quick fix for a jammed lock on my hatchback’s door. They had it repaired quickly and for an easy price.

Independence, MO
Nissan Sentra
10/16/2018
Very confinent location. Close to my place of employment
Employees are friendly and informative on car maintenance.

Kia Spectra
10/16/2018
Fair Pricing
Fast & communicative.

David H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/15/2018
Glad to be able to drop off the car the night before
I had an exhaust issue that made my car almost Un drive able. I left the car at the shop the night before and they had the car serviced and ready by the end of the next day. Reasonable procd

Christin M.
10/12/2018
You have my business from here into the future. I had had my brakes changed and when they put my tires back on they did not clean the wheels from all the brake pad dust. They also did not fix the tpms alert going off. I came in today and had a car inspection and a tire patched. In the process both wheels were cleaned when I picked the car up and the person I spoke with explained why the tpms alert was going off. The spare tire in the trunk was flat. Very helpful. Prices were good and everyone was nice. I will definitely be coming back in the future. Thank you!

Mike C.
Stilwell, KS
Toyota Avalon
10/11/2018
Great job, as always.
Easy to drop off and pick up vehicle. Good communication on the problems found, and the fix options. I don't like the text based communication system, but when I texted that I would rather call and talk, they called quickly.
Repairs were performed well, and the pricing is fair.

Josiah P.
10/09/2018
Good, honest assessment of what I thought was a brake issue. Will bring more service to Vakue Auto.

CG

AN
Addison N.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/08/2018
Always nice and professional fast service as well
I live near this shop and they have always done a really good job working on my cars I have no complaints what so ever and highly recommend them to everyone thanks for everything, Addison Nunn

RT
Rachael T.
10/08/2018
Always Reliable
Great, friendly service once again. My car was diagnosed and fixed within a few hours and they communicated with me throughout. Trustworthy and reliable.

Shawnee Mission, KS
10/06/2018
AUDI A6 2002
They’ve taken great care of my 02 AUDI A6 for many years!

MA
Mary A.
Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Mary said that she would recommend this business for service.

LK
Laura K.
GMC Terrain
09/28/2018
Great Service!
Went to Value Auto Clinic after work yesterday when my car alerted me that one of my tires had low pressure after I filled it up with air last week. Jared quickly checked and found a screw. I assumed they would air up my tire and I would return in the morning for a patch but they asked if I had time to wait and they could patch it right then. I was on my way home with a newly patched tire within 45 minutes. Thanks for the great service!

DT
Dondi T.
Acura MDX
09/28/2018
Trustworthy Repairs
This was my first visit to Value Auto Clinic but won’t be my last. My car was making noises telling me it needed work but I didn’t know what kind. The team at Value Auto identified the noises and fixed within 2 days all for a reasonable price. As a female, I also felt I wasn’t being talked down to or taken advantage of. Very grateful!!!

Kelsey S.
09/26/2018
Highly recommend
Value Auto was recommended by a friend and I took my car here the first time when it stalled out and had to be towed. The guys at Value Auto Clinic were quick and transparent about what was wrong with it and what they could do and provided excellent service. I ended up having to leave it there and they made me feel so much better during a stressful situation.

Chevrolet Camaro
09/25/2018
I will return
I will be back for future reference

John R.
09/21/2018
Always Prompt
Prompt, professional, and courteous service. I hope the colors do not change with the new paint job!