Chris M.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he needed the job done that day and nobody could do it. These guys were the only ones. They did a great job, they are wonderful.

Shannon H.
Leavenworth, KS
Acura RL
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said he likes the people there.

Damon B.
Kia Optima
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Damon said there were no problems with the service at this business. The facility is close to his place of business. It was quick and easy.

WA
William A.
Cadillac DeVille
11/18/2019
They do excellent work right away
Value Auto Clinic does excellent work for a fair price. What else could you ask for today?

KY
Kristen Y.
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2019
Speedy service and ease of contact
I appreciate that I can text to schedule an appt. and that when I make an appt., the service is timely and good quality of service!

AT
Alexus T.
Elkhart, KS
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Alexus said the service was quick and the staff did a good job.

FK
Ford K.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/08/2019
The Right Choice
The crew at Value Auto Clinic has taken care of me for over 8 years. They are honest, upfront, and never make false claims on needed repairs. From an oil change to replacing major parts, there prices are more than likely to be competitive or less then others may charge for same service.
I have recommended them time and time again to friends and family without hesitation.

DY
Dale Y.
11/06/2019
Super and stress-free service
As always we continue to be impressed with the service we get from Value Auto. Today my wife was stranded with a dead battery that we knew needed replacing. We called Jim’’s Tow which promptly picked up the car and Value Auto changed out the battery promptly at a cost less than it would have cost us at an auto parts store. Thanks as always, Value Auto. Customers for life!

James R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/05/2019
Best in town
For your car needs you need to go to Value Auto Clinic. They always treat me good and they are honest.

Independence, MO
Nissan Sentra
11/05/2019
Customer Review
Friendliness of personnel, knowledgable about vehicle.

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/28/2019
Great Auto Service.
I highly recommend this service...they maintain my Volkswagen Passat wonderfully!

Jason T.
Same old - great service
Fixed a power steering line and recharged the a/c. Both services on in a timely fashion and for a fair price. Couldn’t ask for more. I’m a decent mechanic but these guys are twice as fast as I am and have never let me down. If I can go to work and do what I do best and pay these guys to do the dirty work, we’ll in my mind that is money well spent.

Open honest service
Fixed my truck, fixed it real good.

For real though, great service, fantastic communication, quick turnaround.

EM
Erika M.
Helpful Staff, Excellent Service
I've been going to Value for many years, and they always do a great job. The staff is friendly, communication is excellent, and they do good work. They are always thorough, and tell me what I need to do (or don't need to do). They give helpful recommendations, which I appreciate, but don't try to charge me for services I don't need. I'm really happy with Value, and feel like my car is in great hands with them.

BG
Barbara G.
Lexus RX
10/21/2019
Reasonable prices, friendly, and helpful.
Trustworthy. Does great work at a reasonable price.

NH
Nicholas H.
Overland Park, KS
Mazda 626
10/21/2019
These guys know what they’re doing
I’ve been going to Value Auto Clinic for about 10 years. These guys know what they’re doing. They are super pleasant to deal with. And in my view, don’t gouge you with lots of extras every time you come in. They are reasonably priced and do fast, solid work. I have no problem recommending them to others. They’re the good guys of auto repair.

MT
Mark T.
10/19/2019
The people that give the customer service ..
Value Auto Clinic is very reliable, and very cost effective. I trust them with all our vehicles and i send my friends their knowing they will given truthful estimates and first class service.

AL
Anne L.
Ford Edge
10/16/2019
Efficient
Inspection and repair done in the same day. Got explanation about the troubles on my car. I appreciated it.

Kent B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/11/2019
Great,
Jared and his crew are excellent. They truly deliver value , honesty, and truly want your car to be safe and drivable . I feel like I get and honest low-priced repair .

TG
Tracy G.
Honda Civic Si
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said she went to this business for an inspection. She said it was quick and she was out in 30 minutes.