LJ
Langston J.
Great Service!
They kept me informed about the repairs on my car and the price for the repair was reasonable

AJ
Alan J.
Buick Enclave
02/15/2019
Great work and personal service.
They do a great job at a fair price with personal service you don’t find else where.
Thank you.

DJ
Dwight J.
02/15/2019
From a car guys perspective
They are the real deal. They helped my girlfriend save money by not doing something she could do!!! What!? Yes! Hearing that story, I decided to bring my truck by for a squeak it was making. Mind you, this is one of the few times I've not worked on my own truck because of the snow. They were professional and timely. Were willing to answer all my question and even tell me some things that may need to be addressed in the future!. Money well spent! Will be back with friends and other vehicles.

TL
Tom L.
Kia Spectra
Friendly, quick and fair
Went for an oil change and safety inspection. Staff did a great job, and were friendly and communicative.

David H.
Buick Enclave
02/12/2019
Always great, honest, and reliable service.
Value is my family's go-to shop. They do a great job, stand by their work, and offer great value for money. They also help with drop off and pick service. I SUGGEST STRONGLY you give them a try!
I

Dwayne L.
Nissan Xterra
02/10/2019
Finicky Heat
My heater/defroster was intermittent at best and was dangerous during the recent icing event. I dropped my vehicle off first thing in the morning and by mid-afternoon had to turn the heater off as I drove because it was too hot! The repair price was reasonable and it was an overall pleasant experience.

AA
Andrew A.
02/08/2019
Fair prices great service
Always tell me what needs to be fixed and what can wait. They give me options and make sure my cars are safe and in good order. Honest shop and good repairs what else can you ask for

Stephen M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
02/05/2019
I will be back
Value is a great asset. Wonderful people delivering quality automotive services authentically, honestly and quickly. They have a great business.

Anna M.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the staff was fantastic.

MT
Michelle T.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they took her as a walk in, they finished within an hour, and it was affordable. She stated the waiting room could use some attention.

Carolyn S.
Honda Crosstour
01/31/2019
Always honest and best value
We’ve been bringing our cars here for years and regardless of what part of the city we live or work in, we keep coming to Jared and his team! They are so honest and truly have the best prices in town. They are easy to work with and are fast!

GU
Ginika U.
01/29/2019
Quick and Easy
Nice people, Replaced my wiper fuse, only fixed what I asked them , they didn’t overcharge me

Alex B.
01/26/2019
Great value, amazing service, and trustworthy.
Started coming to here when I moved to KC. I had some very bad run ins with other auto shops and my very first experience at Value Auto Clinic was great! The call and texting service is great. The personnel working are always friendly and don’t try to over sell anything. I’ve gone to them for typical maintenance and also the larger fixes. They always are spot on their quotes or lower. I’m glad to finally find a trustworthy and worry free auto shop. Definitely recommend for services simple as oil changes up to larger part swaps and big fixes.

Robert H.
01/25/2019
Personal service & go out of their way to help.
The people at value auto clinic always take the time to understand for certain what you think is not working. They are also generous with their time about explaining to you what Got fixed and why.

01/24/2019
Excellent service.
These guys are great. Taking care of company vehicles for many years

Brenda Joyce H.
01/22/2019
Excellent As Usual
Always efficient as well as courteous!

AA
Amy A.
01/21/2019
My favorite mechanic in town!
Fast and reliable. The guys explain everything and are very polite. Been going to value auto for a decade.

Juliet S.
Kia Soul
01/15/2019
Honest and Thorough
I took 3 cars here for comprehensive pre-purchase inspections. They gave me print outs with everything they found and did not leave out any details. They discussed at length with me everything they found and were very patient with me in explaining things (and even drawing some pictures to help me understand.) I really feel they went above and beyond and in the end they helped me avoid some serious issues and select a good car for me. I really appreciate all the help! I look forward to returning for regular maintenance.

Rosalyn W.
Nissan Murano
01/10/2019
Great Customer Service
Brought my vehicle in for a noise that occurred sometimes when steering. Kept the vehicle for most of the day. Examined but no issue identified. While vehicle was in the shop requested that an oil change be done. Very accommodating in squeezing in this additional job request. Courtesy transportation provided. I really appreciate how servicing that is due on my vehicle is tracked and notices provide. I have recommended Value Auto to my friends.

MN
Mark N.
Volvo S60
01/10/2019
Exceptional
No reason to ever go anywhere else for all of your car maintenance and or repairs. They are honest, extremely qualified and very reasonable and easy to work with.