MA
Mathew A.
01/21/2021
Exceptional service
Always professional and knowledge without over pricing!

John R.
01/19/2021
Quick and trustworthy
I’ve been taking my family’s two cars to Value Auto Clinic without hesitation for over six years.

Mackenzie L.
01/18/2021
Honest & great customer service
The guys that work here are great at communicating and always go above and beyond with their explanations. I’ve had oil changes and larger break repairs and they send photos and explain things so I don’t feel like I’m being scammed. With covid they have gone above and beyond to make dropping off my car and pick up easy and safe. Thankful to have found this place!

Christin M.
01/16/2021
Fantastic Service
Every time I need my car worked on I can depend on them to get me in and out quickly. They are honest with what needs to be fixed and the pricing is great.

Chevrolet HHR

Awesome service

TC
Thomas C.
01/01/2021
Can’t say enough good things about these guys. They have always been honest and straightforward with all the work they’ve done on my vehicles. Fair pricing on all their work. Jared and the other guys are great at explaining things in a manner that non- mechanically inclined people, like myself can understand.

Robin G.
Kansas City, KS
12/31/2020
Always able to take your vehicle in
We have several vehicles and Value Auto Clinic has always accommodated us for any vehicle. They always take the time and make sure everything is right. We appreciate the way they take care of us. Thank-you Value Auto Clinic

Tyler B.
Ford Edge
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Tyler said Jared is really communicative and good. He started using this business because his wife used them before they were married and they are great.

AH

Tasha W.
Kia Forte
12/29/2020
Reliable , Honest & Affordable
I’ve been taking my car to Auto Value for a couple of years now , they are professional , quick to respond and have always taken care of my auto needs . I highly recommend .

Jake L.
12/28/2020
Inspection
Called in and was take care of the same day. Always have good experiences here.

Nissan Versa
12/18/2020
All I can say they are amazing. Fair with price would recommend my whole family and friends to use their services. Originally went to the dealership they advised 2500 for repair went to Value Auto they advise a way less of price. Truly appreciate them.

12/17/2020
Great Transparency
Jared was very communicative and transparent as he and the team completed the job.