EP
Emily P.
Kansas City, KS
12/15/2018
Trustworthy reliable experts
We’ve been taking our cars here for over a decade. Friendly, reliable and trustworthy experts. Small
Shop that gets you in quickly,. Will
give you a ride to the office. Texts, emails or calls for easy communication about cost before performing the work. Highly recommended

MT
Martin T.
12/13/2018
Quick, easy, fair, and kind.
I loved my experience with Value Auto Clinic. If they’re too busy to answer the phone, you can text them and somebody at the shop will get right back to you. I was able to check availability for same day service and get my vehicle inspection done the same day. Once it was done, they pointed out some things that could use work down the line which I appreciated since I was starting to become aware of those same issues. I drive an older car which I hope to keep running and upgrading in the future and trust that they will be able to help me in that endeavor.

Teri S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/12/2018
New to area
Wow! What a great team. I say team because I worked with someone different from answering my phone call all the way through my check out . Communication was incredible!!! Fast thorough and economical!!! I will be back and spread the word of this teams great job!

GMC Jimmy
12/12/2018
The technicians do an excellent job. They are very fair and charge only for needed repairs, nothing extra.

CR
Colin R.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/11/2018
Wonderful Customer Service
Very friendly people and efficient with there work.

Sharon M.
Dodge Avenger
12/11/2018
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I take my car here when for everything. Jared and the staff are super helpful and I know I’m always getting a fair price. They also text updates to you so you are kept up to speed with what is going on and when your car is ready.

RP
Rebecca P.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/10/2018
Rebecca P.
Very professional, efficient, helpful, reasonably priced. Jared goes out of his way to make the experience positive.

Ryan W.
12/10/2018
Great and personable service!
Jared and his staff always provide a speedy and accurate diagnosis and repair. He is great about reviewing the situation and providing reasonable options to choose from when making decisions on maintenance and repairs.Top-notch service!

MJ
Marcus J.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/07/2018
They did a great job fixing the problem with my vehicle in a timely manner and had great customer service while doing it. Very friendly, very helpful.

12/05/2018
Quick and Friendly
They were able to get me in for an inspection same day. Got it done quickly and were very friendly to work with.

KL
Karen L.
12/03/2018
Fast and fair
Loyal customer. I appreciate the high caliber and fair treatment.

Lexus RX 400h
12/02/2018
Great service, nice to talk to a real person
Quick, good communication about my services, and a great interaction

Jennifer K.
Kingston, MO
11/30/2018
Great experience
My first experience with this shop was pleasant and positive. Convenient shuttle to and from work was great. Good suggestions for what to watch for and no pressure. I will go back for future needs!

11/30/2018
Horrible Professionalism
This place is pretty fast in fixing your vehicle but they are lacking when it comes to professionalism. They refuse to pick up customer calls and instead text customers because they are "too busy." It is super sketchy and I have never heard of a mechanic that does that. When you text them to give you call, they refuse to call you. And when you try calling you get sent straight to voicemail. It is ridiculous and not right at all. You need to make out time to talk to your customers and address their concerns.

AK
Ali K.
Kia Sorento
11/29/2018
Exceptional service and got us in and out in the same day! Highly recommend

David B.
FIAT 500
11/27/2018
Individual attention
Understand the car and what to expect.

Marlena W.
11/27/2018
Very nice, fast service, informative
Very nice, professional, fast service and informative! This was my second visit! Ty

DF
Dana F.
11/21/2018
I recommend Value Auto to my friends
Hi. Jared runs a good business and all of his mechanics are good people. They are very knowledgable, and professional, as well as honest. They keep my car in good running condition, and did my previous car as well. I recommend Value Auto to my friends. I have left a stack of their business cards at the reception desk of the school where I work. Regular maintenance on your car is just good personal financial management.

CY