Alex B.
08/23/2019
Quick, and very reasonable costs.
They were very quick to identify and replace the parts I needed. excellent service! Will use again if needed

Lexus ES 300
08/22/2019
Great customer service and handled repairs quickly
Everyone we dealt with was very nice and knowledgeable. They did the work we needed in a good time and communicated with us on estimate and all

BV
Ben V.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business was very prompt and the people were polite. The work was great . It was everything he would hope for and quick.

Mackenzie L.
08/19/2019
Great experience
I went in as a walk in for an oil change and inspection. They texted me updates and photos and made sure I understood the issue. I didn’t feel scammed and wasn’t shocked like I usually am getting my car repair bill. I will be going back!

RP
Rachel P.
Nissan Rogue Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the service was good.

Mary M.
Hyundai SONATA
08/17/2019
Damsels in distress!
Great quick service! I picked up something in my tire but had to get on the highway ASAP to get my sis back to St. Joseph. I stopped in, praying they would be able to help! they got me in immediately and plugged the tire and gave me a quote for whenever I wanted to replace it. I was in and out in 20 min...,, and on my way! Thanks so much for getting me right in and solving my problem!

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/13/2019
Always Satisfied!
If you need auto repair work done, this is the place! Their work is thorough...they keep my VW Passat running great...and what a friendly staff!

Kayla M.
08/12/2019
Service can not be matched
These guys work quickly and efficiently! One of the only places I’ve never felt like they were trying to take advantage of me for my lack of auto knowledge. 10/10 highly recommend.

GS
Glenson S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Glenson said that the staff was very helpful and did not over charge him for something that he could have been overcharged for.

GS
Glenson S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Kathy B.
Honda CR-Z
08/08/2019
Good fair friendly service.
I’ve always had friendly and professional staff as well as excellent fair service.

CF
Clint F.
Volkswagen Passat
08/07/2019
Timely Service Despite No Appointment
I discovered a flat tire as I was leaving for work. I added air and took it to Value Auto Clinic which is near the Crown Center area and close to where I work. Communication came by text and responses were immediate. They didn't find the leak, but they noted that the tires are low on tread and ready for replacement. I knew this to be true and agreed to replace them. To save money, they recommended the Milestar Sport tire which gets great reviews. My car was ready for pickup by early afternoon and the overall price seems reasonable. That being said, the tire price was higher than what discount retailers I found online will charge for the same tire. For the quick service and personal convenience, though, it was worth it!

Michael M.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/05/2019
Honest
The staff is friendly, reliable, and consistent in its composition.

Carol W.
Saint Charles, MO
08/05/2019
Emergency repair
I had car trouble when I arrived from St. Louis for the weekend. I wasn’t sure I would be able to make it back to St. Louis. They very graciously worked me in and repaired my vehicle in time for my return trip. I was most appreciative that they would be so accommodating to an out of town customer!

Jim C.
Kia Soul
08/03/2019
Go To Mechanic
Value Auto Clinic always gets my services done fast and for a fair price! They are very honest and upfront regarding costs!

HD
Hope D.
Lexus CT 200h
08/01/2019
Easy and fair
I have brought 2 cars now to value auto for repairs and maintenance they are always incredibly fair in pricing and informative about what needs work, no overcharging.quick delivery and pleasant service.

TV
Tom V.
07/30/2019
Great Work and Dependable
I've had 3 Hondas, 3 Toyotas, and an old Jeep Wrangler serviced at VAC for around 10 years. Jared and the guys have been very honest with with me, have been spot on in diagnosing problems, and reasonable on the rates. They will also give me a "heads up" about issues that aren't immediate problems, but may need attention in the future.

JJ
Jerry J.
07/24/2019
Super Service at Value Auto Clinic
First, they were able to get me in right away. Second, they asked great questions and made great recommendations before going to work on the car. Thirdly and most importantly they fixed my car effectively and affordably. I will start bringing my cars here.

MY
Megan Y.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Megan said the appointment went quick. The prices were fair and the customer service was good.

07/22/2019
Solid dudes
The employees were helpful and provided good service