BK
Brian K.
09/24/2020
Very friendly service. Good clear communication.

Daniel D.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they were reasonably priced and fast .

CF
Claire F.
Honda Insight
09/23/2020
Great Experience!! Would use their services again!
I would highly recommend value auto clinic. Jared and his mechanics are so helpful and truly care about fixing your car for a fair and honest value. Felt like I could trust them! My car had a lot of work done, and it drives great again! I would return to them for any other repairs in the future.

BV
Briana V.
Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service
I’ve been to Value a few times and they are always efficient and accommodating with great prices! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else in Kansas City.

Lisa B.
Best Mechanic Ever
Every time we go we get exceptional service and great advice.

AL
Arantes L.
Acura TL
08/16/2020
So Glad I Found This Place
2 blocks from home. Fair. Fast. No BS.

Having been in the car business for 15 years, I’ve seen all kinds of shady business practices. Value Auto Clinic has worked on both of my cars several times and always does a great job at a fair price.

KK
Kerstin K.
08/14/2020
Always helpful
I’ve been taking my (same) car to Value for about 10 years. Everything from oil changes to brakes or new tires to my AC repair this summer. Value Auto clinic has always been honest, helpful, and friendly. The staff is professional and kind, honest and never have I felt that they charged more than a fair price for services... usually they find a way to save me some money. Thank you!

Chad B.
Ford Edge
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Chad said they have good, quick, and ongoing service.

WA
William A.
Cadillac DeVille
08/11/2020
They always fix the problem
Just good people to work with.

MF
Mercedes F.
Highly recommend
Wonderful communication throughout the day and in efficient time polite, professional, and down to earth. I would highly recommend.

Michael D.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/11/2020
Very fast, got my van back on the road quick, price very good.
Great job, got my van back on the road very fast, price wife labor and parts very fair. Thank you for your excellent service I will highly recommend you to others.

08/10/2020
Quick and responsive
Had a great, quick experience here. They were very responsive and got me in and out right away. Will be using them again

Michael B.
08/06/2020
Excellent, trustworthy value
I went to Value Auto Clinic for a second opinion, and they delivered! These guys gave me a very affordable quote quickly, Jared explained the problem and the plan clearly, and the team fixed it the same day. Their professionalism, punctuality, and value were among the best. I am very thankful. I will be back!

Amory B.
08/05/2020
Always reliable
I do most of my own maintenance but when I need help value auto is my go-to. They are consistent, professional, and thorough. And then they make fun of me for pretending I'm a mechanic. 😂

BF