BF
Brittany F.
Volkswagen Atlas
04/22/2021
Honesty, not overpriced
The Value Auto guys are amazing!! So honest and trustworthy. We’ve been taking our cars there for 8 years and have always felt heard. Their advice is always honest and never do they try to upsell anything. They truly feel like family!

LC
Lisa C.
Kia Forte
04/21/2021
Favorite Shop
Trustworthy, quick and nice. Not much more you can ask for when looking for a car maintenance spot. Highly recommend!

EP
Erin P.
04/19/2021
Great, timely service!
I had a tire about to blow so we planned the services needed, I had it towed the next afternoon and before end of day my car was ready to be picked up! Very flexible with scheduling and never any pressure for something your car doesn’t need. I’ll always go back!

AL
Angela L.
Jeep Patriot
04/16/2021
Great communication & excellent service!
Very prompt & friendly service. I highly recommend them!

EM
Emily M.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Emily said the business is quick to respond and get the work completed with no issues.

Marc B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/14/2021
Extremely happy with the service I have received.
Found at value auto clinic through a friend and have never regretted anything they have ever repaired for me we’ve always done at outstanding job.

Daniel H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/14/2021
Fast work and right to the point
They were really helpful and responsive. I just got my Subaru worked on and it was a good experience. I will be using them in the near future.

GC
Grant C.
Buick Century
04/10/2021
Great experience
Upfront and honest. Will definitely tell friends and family.

RL
Rj L.
04/10/2021 Category: Service
R J said they were very informative, they didn't do anything without asking him and kept him updated about everything that was going on.

Kelli M.
04/09/2021
Jared worked with me for drop off and helped accommodate me with my two little ones. Quick, up-front, and helpful. Thanks Value Auto!!

KP
Kim P.
Lees Summit, MO
Lincoln MKX
04/09/2021
Customer Service above and beyond!!!
Jared And the folks at value auto clinic always go above and beyond for me and my family. Today Jared got us in for an appointment for our safety inspection, fixed what needed to be fixed and got us in and out, with no problem. He also dropped my children and I off and picked us up at a nearby appointment and that’s what I call customer service!

LH
Landon H.
Kia Soul
04/07/2021
Honest and quick.
I’ve had to take my car here two times this year and the turnaround time is incredible. Both times I thought the issue was greater than it actually was, which saved me money. Honest mechanics that you can trust.

FW
Fran W.
Honda Fit
04/07/2021
They take care of my car
I've taken my car to value Auto clinic for many years now. They have a record of what's been done and they make recommendations for what needs to be done. I've had a Civic for many years and it needed a new distributor at least three times. One time the distributor failed and it was still in warranty so they replaced it with no charge. So I feel that take good care of me and my car.

KK
Kevin K.
Nissan Versa Note
04/02/2021
I was really impressed with the speed and friendliness of service. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Blue Springs, MO