DAN B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/12/2018
Friendly and honest!
Had a great experience at Vandelay! Was referred to them- this is my new go to car shop! Mike and the team are very friendly and honest people.

Great experience!

AK
ALAN K.
09/06/2018
They Fix Your Vehicle
While I waited they fixed a stuck down window. Took a couple of hours, but I called the night before, got an appointment, and like I just mentioned, fixed my car while I waited. I was out before lunch.

KA
Karl A.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Karl said he had to return his vehicle to the business more than once for the same issues.

KH
Keith H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the customer service was prompt.

Stephanie M.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said they did a very good job.

Carol W.
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business did a wonderful job.

NN
NICK N.
Leland, NC
Buick LaCrosse
08/17/2018
THE BEST
I have a 2010 Buick LaCrosse. Each time I took my car to the local dealer, it seemed the problem I had was HUGE and was accompanied by a host of other major issues that would cost me well over $1000. The first time I took my car to Vandelay, I was prepared for the worst. Imagine my surprise when they called and told me what the problem was and could be repaired immediately for FAR LESS than I expected. I have restored 5 muscle cars over the years and also worked in my dad's service station for 10 years, so I know just a tad about autos. Each time I take my car to Vandelay, the repair is done quickly, PERFECTLY and for less than I anticipated. These folks keep you informed throughout the process and never cease to amaze me. These folks are BY FAR the BEST auto service you could possibly ever hope for. HONEST, RELIABLE, FAST and the HIGHEST QUALITY service. Thanks Vandelay!! AAAAA+++++

KF
Kenneth F.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he didn't have any problems with this business.

WM
William M.
Culberson, NC
08/17/2018 Category: Service
William said they did a good job. The prices are decent and they don't charge for extras such as a tire rotation when the tires were already off his vehicle. He also said they did a good job on his fiancée's vehicle as well.

Mike B.
GMC Savana Special
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are outstanding. They go above and beyond. They are very conscientious . His work vehicle broke down on Friday afternoon and it was ready Monday afternoon.

SR
Stephen R.
Castle Hayne, NC
08/11/2018
Another great job from vandelay motors
Like to thank Michael for the great job him and his staff performed on my sons, subaru.
Its was done in a timely manner and at a very reasonable price. This is the 2nd time I have used vandelay motors...and will continue ...
They really know there business, and can handle any of you automotive problems
Thanks again....
Mr.Rhew..

Christopher M.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he has been to the facility several times. They always do a good job and provide good customer service.

Dalton G.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Dalton said this business is always good.

ROBIN S.
08/08/2018
Always get me in and out in a timely manner.
I have been going to Vandelay for about 9 years now and the staff is always friendly, trustworthy, and efficient. Would recommend anyone who has car trouble to go see them.

SI
Shawn I.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff at this business were super nice and he enjoyed working with them.

FB
FRED B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/04/2018
Service appointments.
Appointments are easily made and quite timely. The service provided is also timely and professional. Wonderful people to deal with.

BD
Ben D.
Hampstead, NC
Volvo XC90
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the staff at this facility always get the work done that needs to be done and more. They are great.

DONALD M.
07/31/2018
Honest service!!

Mike D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Mike said Tom and Ruth and Mike did an awesome job.

Ford Transit Connect
07/27/2018
Fast, Accurate, Reasonable Service
I dropped my vehicle off right at closing time, sputtering with the dreaded check engine light. By 10:30 the following morning I received a phone call with a complete explanation of the diagnosis and what needed to be done, what was recommended and the cost. The cost was reasonable so I told them to proceed. I asked them for a time frame thinking it would be a couple of days but was told "around 3 o'clock" the same day. About 3:20 I got a call that my vehicle was ready. The vehicle ran great afterward. Very friendly and a very fast turnaround at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Vandelay Motors to anyone.