SL
SCOTT L.
01/15/2019
Always Great!
Great service and pricing from Vandelay Motors! Thanks Emily, Mike, and Tom.

Marshall M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said the mechanic and staff there were great..

PR
Pedro R.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Pedro said the business kept him informed. They did finish the work quickly, when the part came in.

BF
Blake F.
HAMPSTEAD, NC
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Blake said he brought his vehicle in and the next day his vehicle was fixed.

JE
Jason E.
Honda Element
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that the place was honest and fair, and he's dealt with them before.

SZ
SHAWN Z.
12/27/2018
Help needed in short notice
Mike was able to squeeze me in and get my tires checked and everything looked at before my trip to West Virginia. He was great, I know he was busy with the Holiday but he still took the time to make sure that I was going to be safe and set for the trip. Made it to WV and back without any issues, and if he didn't find my tire issue I may have been on the side of the road!

Thanks again... There is a reason I keep coming back!

AL
Aaron L.
Volvo XC90
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Aaron the business does a lot of their work and it is always good.

DONNA B.
12/13/2018
Awesome! Honest!
I use Steve at Premiere Tire. When he can't correct an issue he refers me to you guys and you do the job, communicate with me, are fairly priced. I really appreciate you guys and will continue to use you for my car repairs.

Louis B.
12/12/2018
great service great prices
Just got my car. Great job and great service. Honesty, excellent work. Best around.

BR
Brett R.
Castle Hayne, NC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the employees are good fellas.

DONNA W.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/06/2018
Honest and Knowledgeable
Always taken my vehicles here. Great price, great service

LK
Les K.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Les said he's known Mike for a while. He is a decent and honest guy.

Jino C.
Clarkton, NC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jino said the service was good.

MICHAEL R.
11/30/2018
Exactly what you seek from your local mechanics.
These guys are always the best around. Shoot you straight, fair prices, and friendly people!

CL
CAROLE L.
Hampstead, NC
Acura RDX
11/22/2018
Acura is back up and ready to cruise!
Brought in my Acura for a cruise button repair. After looking at all the schematic pictures...they figured out what I needed. Work was done super fast and I was very happy. It’s great to come to a place and they talk to you, not at you. They listened to my problem and fixed it. Any more repair jobs in my future, I’ll definitely be going to Vandeley.

AC
AUBREY C.
11/16/2018
Outstanding service!
They took really good care of us and went beyond what was expected.
We will come back again! Thank you!

LH
LINDA H.
11/15/2018
Mike's honesty and fairness keeps me a satisfied customer.
Once again, Vandelay does the job and keeps my car going. Even though my last visit turned out to be very minor, the peace of mind I have makes all the difference in the world.

SUSAN H.
Jeep Liberty
11/15/2018
Excellent, honest car service
I have trusted Vandelay with my two vehicles for years. Great work, honest people.

TA
TARA A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/13/2018
Quality Service
Your team always does an excellent job taking care of my vehicle. I feel confident that I'm being treated fairly and am paying for quality work. Thanks for keeping my FJ on the road!

Kimberly B.
Castle Hayne, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said they do a good job. They always do that's why she keeps bringing her vehicle's back.