Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

LARRY B.
02/16/2019
Rear Axle and Brake Part Assembly service
This particular work on my automobile required dropping the rear axle and replacing the axle bushings. Travis provided pictures of the work and sent updates while the work was being done Along the way my brake assembly had the original break springs and other parts that were rusted and replaced those while the axle was out! That saved time and money to accomplish that also.Overall, I was exceptionally impressed with the ride after the bushings were replaced in the rear. Take it now, my auto is 2005 Toyota Corolla with 172,000 miles on it. Take care of your car and it will take care of you through upkeep and routine maintenance year after year! Recommend VAP AUTO SHOP to anyone that has a foreign make auto, SUV, mini van, or truck! Work in that shop with their certified mechanics is top knot, PERIOD!

Sharon W.
Phoenix, AZ
10/16/2017
I come here from Phoenix to have my Rialta worked on.
Two years ago when I was visiting from Phoenix, I had some work done on my VW based motorhome. VAP did a wonderful job for me and got me safely back on the road. Now If I need work done on the Rialta, I wait until I'm coming to Tulsa to visit family, because I get better service at VAP than I do from my local VW repair shop.

EC
ELAINE C.
01/16/2012
extremely disappointed
I would never recommend this business. After paying nearly $600.00 to replace the brakes on my daughter's car, they still made a sound. I was told that it would go away. A few months later, the brakes were completely gone. When I took the Volkswagon Bug to the Volkswagon dealership, I found out that the WRONG brakes had been put on my daughter's car!! I would never recommend this business!

JJ

PH
PAUL H.
09/06/2011
Tire Change
Visiting VAP is always a treat. Free coffee, snacks, big screen and comfy couches while you wait. The knowledgeable staff kindly takes the time to go over all of your options and are always keep in mind your concerns for cost. I usually get my oil changed there as well as a full point inspection before taking long trips anywhere. Recently I had them install AMSOIL in my Scion and it has never run better! I recommend VAP to all of my friends whenever they need a tune up or a full engine overhaul. I see why this business has almost quadrupled in size since they started. VAP is and always will be my first choice for anything needed for my cars.

RL
Rocky L.
07/26/2011
The crew is awesome!
I could not recommend a better service shop for imports or domestics.