Vap Auto Shop Inc

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sharon W. on 10/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I come here from Phoenix to have my Rialta worked on."
Two years ago when I was visiting from Phoenix, I had some work done on my VW based motorhome. VAP did a wonderful job for me and got me safely back on the road. Now If I need work done on the Rialta, I wait until I'm coming to Tulsa to visit family, because I get better service at VAP than I do from my local VW repair shop.
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:48 AM
ELAINE C. on 01/16/2012
"extremely disappointed"
I would never recommend this business. After paying nearly $600.00 to replace the brakes on my daughter's car, they still made a sound. I was told that it would go away. A few months later, the brakes were completely gone. When I took the Volkswagon Bug to the Volkswagon dealership, I found out that the WRONG brakes had been put on my daughter's car!! I would never recommend this business!
Service Date: 09/08/2011
Service Date: 08/18/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 07:02 PM
PAUL H. on 09/06/2011
"Tire Change"
Visiting VAP is always a treat. Free coffee, snacks, big screen and comfy couches while you wait. The knowledgeable staff kindly takes the time to go over all of your options and are always keep in mind your concerns for cost. I usually get my oil changed there as well as a full point inspection before taking long trips anywhere. Recently I had them install AMSOIL in my Scion and it has never run better! I recommend VAP to all of my friends whenever they need a tune up or a full engine overhaul. I see why this business has almost quadrupled in size since they started. VAP is and always will be my first choice for anything needed for my cars.
Service Date: 08/22/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:40 AM
Rocky L. on 07/26/2011
"The crew is awesome!"
I could not recommend a better service shop for imports or domestics.
Service Date: 07/20/2011