GH
GARY H.
Sand Springs, OK
10/21/2020
friendly and knowledgeable
they explained what I needed and gave me a print out of what needs to be taken care of and told me which were more important. he explained the 3 different options on their oil changes and explained the benefits. I was very pleased with the service and the price I paid for this service. I will be back to Vap Auto Shop for future service on my mini coop.

JOHN W.
INFINITI FX35
10/20/2020
Above and Beyond!
TOP KNOTCH AS ALWAYS!
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!!

Bill S.
Kiefer, OK
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/07/2020
Great shop , quick service, friendly staff all around unbelievable quality work !!!!!!!! Great job team Vap auto !!!!!

CHRIS H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/05/2020
Courteous and efficient
This was my first exposure to this business. They quickly accessed the problem and completed the work in a timely manner. Highly recommended!
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you so much for recommending us!  We appreciate the opportunity to service your MINI!

SL
SCOTT L.
Chouteau, OK
Volkswagen Passat
10/01/2020
The ONLY place we take our car!
This is the only repair shop we will take our VW to for repairs. We know when we leave it’s in 100% working order and safe to drive because they don’t just check what’s giving you issues, they check the whole entire car and make sure there isn’t anything else that needs addressed. They are upfront and honest, never make unnecessary repairs or recommendations, and truly care that the repairs they do last and are of the best quality.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience!  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle!

LARRY B.
09/18/2020
Thorough 34 point inspections to find out how to keep your automobile in tip top shape!
I have had my 2005 Toyota Corolla serviced at VAP Auto since 2011! I have come to the conclusion in all the years I would never have a local Toyota dealership ever service my car (other than recalls). I put my trust into Travis (the owner) and his automotive shop staff to diagnose and properly take care what needs to be done! That being said, my auto currently has 187,000 miles and have had minimal issues driving across country with my car. If I do, I can call Travis, and he will steer me in the right direction on what I should do in that current situation. This is the finest auto shop to bring your foreign automobiles to have any type of repair done (within reason) and to give you a price that is in the competitive market! I strongly recommend for any newcomers to the Tulsa metro to have your cars serviced! You won't go wrong! Always friendly and professional!!

JOHN W.
INFINITI FX35
09/18/2020
THE MAN
Would recommend Travis and Vap to Anyone!

TD
TOM D.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/13/2020
Attention to detail
My 1986 Mercedes and my 2013 Nissan Pathfinder have had some unique and challenging problems. VAP give me a detailed explanation and prioritized the repairs that need to be completed immediately for safety and drivability. I highly recommend VAP.

KATHLEEN M.
Catoosa, OK
09/02/2020
I am never disappointed with the service that they do on my car and they make sure it’s always done right

RJ
ROCK J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/25/2020
I paid $900 and they still didn't fix my car.
Didn't fix my car

Sarah C.
Springfield, MO
08/20/2020
Mini service
These people know their stuff! They completely fixed our daughter’s car. Knowledgeable and friendly. Very trustworthy.

DAVID B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/04/2020
Great place
If you want someone who will take care of you and give an expert advice, this is the place.

HP
Hal P.
Owasso, OK
08/02/2020
Responsiveness
We just moved to the Tulsa area and needed work on my BMW. Went on-line and was impressed with website and decided to try them out. Was pleased with the work done.

HD
HEZZIE D.
07/31/2020
VAP AUTO
Knowledgeable technicians, friendly receptionists, overall great environment. Will DEFINITELY be taking my car here for all future maintenance.

JOHN G.
07/29/2020
After my previous service shop closed I found VAP and had my daughter’s MINI towed in. It would not start and could not be jumped. Travis, Anna, and Amber were very helpful in diagnosing, communicating, and resolving the issues with the car.

I especially like the way Travis explained to my daughter the repairs needed and did so in a way that wasn’t overly technical but also showed her respect. Another one of my daughters went to a different shop where they called her honey and sweetheart and treated her in a very unprofessional, patronizing way. Like she’s a dumb girl. I won’t say who they are but their initials are Robertson’s Tire on south Garnett Rd. Obviously we won’t be back at that shop. VAP treated my people with respect. They were excellent.

Upon driving her car after repair my daughter said the car drives the best it ever has. Today we took my wife’s MINI over to have the A/C looked at.

Ours was a major repair so it was not inexpensive. I have the sense however that they are more reasonably priced than another shop that services European cars. Great car repair comes at a cost and I think VAP was reasonable. We are happy with the value we received for the price we paid.

Well done VAP team. Thank you!