ROBIN W.
Mounds, OK
Ram 1500
07/07/2021
The Pros
Work was done professionally the first time around.

ROBIN W.
Mounds, OK
Chrysler 300
07/02/2021
Excellent service, friendly & knowledgeable staff.
Excellent service & staff.

TW
TERRI W.
06/24/2021
Integrity
VAP has become our go-to auto shop for all of our car care needs. The guys really know their cars and wrenches! It's a clean pleasant friendly place to spend your car care dollars.

KH
KENNETH H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/24/2021
Above and beyond.
Great shop. I’ve taken my Mini S there several times and they keep it like new. I’ve had a couple “emergency” situations in which they said that while they were booked, they’d try and fit it in and get it back to me as soon as possible. They actually had it done the next day, when it should have been 4 or 5. Under promos and over deliver!

DAN D.
Owasso, OK
06/21/2021
First time customer. Will absolutely go back again. Very accommodating. Customer service is excellent.

LARRY B.
06/18/2021
Outstanding Auto Performance
I just encountered another excellent car maintenance trip to VAP Auto Shop! I presented my list of things to be performed on my Toyota Corolla and accomplished without a hitch! The mechanics performed to the highest level. That's why VAP Auto is by far the most superior Auto shop to take your car and they will get the job done, BAR NONE!

MA
MARIA A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/15/2021
100% Recommended
Excellent service, loved the application explaining all the check outs good, regular or things for major concern to get repaired. Treat to their clients is wonderful.

AMY B.
smart fortwo
06/13/2021
Just the place i was looking for
I was so lucky to find VAP. They looked over my "new" used car an electric smart. They not only fixed any issues they were great with pricing and only fixing what was really an issue ( no upselling). A great family business that I will be taking all my business to and recommending to everyone.

RONALD H.
05/27/2021
Mini Experts
Communication was exceptional, technicians are very knowledgeable and everyone was friendly.

CHRIS H.
Tahlequah, OK
05/13/2021
Friendly, understanding, considerate
They did what they said that yhey would do.
Customer satisfaction is their goal.

GH
GARY H.
Sand Springs, OK
05/12/2021
friendly and knowledgeable
they have been taking care of the wifes mini coop and have always done a good job. They are friendly and keep us informed on what is going on with her vehicle.

JOYCE M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/11/2021
They are always so thorough and courteous. Trust their diagnosis.

SG
SUSAN G.
05/03/2021
Professionalism
Susan G/Tulsa. I found VAP Auto Repair online and read great reviews so opted to give them a go. I had a service light on in my 2010 Clubman S, they did a diagnostic and were able to determine some maintenance needed. We prioritized the work coupled with the service light being repaired and my car was ready within a 24 hr. turnaround time. I am very pleased with Sean, Joy and Travis and would highly recommend them. Thank you.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience!!

RL
RODNEY L.
Owasso, OK
04/29/2021
Great customer service !!
Travis and SB were very helpful, skilled and knowledgeable. Travis explained in detail, what my vehicle needed and truly showed he cared about my vehicle safety and making sure I was getting what I paid for. I will definitely be returning for subsequent service as noted by the inspection.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!!  We appreciate your feedback.

KR
KELLYE R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/28/2021
Personalized service
I love the prompt, courteous, affordable service.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!  We appreciate your feedback!