JJ
Pryor, OK
Saab 9-3
03/27/2021
2000 Saab Viggen 9-3
Convertible top would not operate properly. It took a considerable amount of time to repair it due to the age of the vehicle and shortage of repair parts. Most had to ship from Sweden and that was time consuming. Travis did an excellent job of locating parts and repairing it and it works perfectly now.

Bristow, OK
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/23/2021
Wow
I took my vehicle in for diagnostics for a “check engine” light that came on. The recommended repairs were over $5,000 and covered everything from one end to the other. The value of the car was $10,000 so I declined the repairs. And the recommended repairs might or might not cure the “check engine” light problem. Have your wallet ready when you go to VAP Auto.

Volkswagen Jetta
03/15/2021
Horrible
They’ll fix one thing then magically something else needs fixed and another thing needs fixed. They don’t fix what’s needed to be.

MU

MK
MIKE K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2021
Great service knowledgeable technicians convenient location.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/25/2021
Mini Magic
The only people in Tulsa I trust my picky Mini too. Honest, knowledgeable staff will get you on the road quickly and safely!

JOSE C.
02/25/2021
Guaranteed work
Super fast warranty work, excellent work
Thanks

TN
TAMI N.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/19/2021
VW Beetle Repairs
They know what they are doing. Always courteous and even Gabe me a ride.

CHON S.
Acura MDX
02/10/2021
Great shop, great staff
Easy to work with the staff and very informative about work done.

Springfield, MO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/05/2021
Mini service
We really trust them they are top notch

REX H.
Drumright, OK
smart fortwo
02/05/2021
Very professional. Anna is very good at her job!
I will be back

CP
CURTIS P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/29/2021
ML 350
They always get the job done correctly the first time.
Everyone is very nice and helpful.

SIA S.
01/28/2021
Honest Shop
I got 3 different quotes from 3 different foreign car auto shops. VAP was BY FAR the most honest and affordable shop of all the shops that I priced around. Not to mention they did EXACTLY what I asked for, did a GREAT job, and in a timely manner! Highly recommend this shop to any foreign car owner.

LO
LYNDA O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/20/2021
Auxiliary Battery Replacement
I called first and spoke to Travis regarding my problems. He asked questions and quoted me a reasonable repair amount. When I arrived I was greeted and they went to work on my car. It took longer than anticipated because the parts delivery took longer, but they did offer to take me somewhere other than just waiting. The bill was close to the quote. My only concern was they told me my regular battery tested “needs to be replaced.” That battery is only about two years old and had just been tested by Firestone as ok last week. I will definitely use them again.

MU
MICHAEL LEE U.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/13/2021
Honest. Experienced.
If u need good work done...