FW
Franca W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Franca said that the place did a great job with customer service, talked to him about everything and did a good job.

TW
THERESA W.
Volvo S80
05/06/2019
VAP Repair Service - Excellent
VAP was recommended to me by another repair service as being "Excellent foreign car service," and I found it to be true. My 2004 Volvo, with 168,000 miles, suddenly started having racing RPMs issues. VAP diagnosed the problem thoroughly and repaired it quickly. I highly recommend them.

CF
Corey F.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the experience was good, however, the diagnosis was incorrect and didn't fix the problem with his vehicle.

Raul S.
Hulbert, OK
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Raul said they are good.

Jacob T.
Volvo S60
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he would recommend the business for service.

SEAN B.
Inola, OK
03/28/2019
Great Technitions and customer focus.
I needed my truck fixed fast and they were able to order the parts and perform the (major) repair in just a couple days.

MN
Melody N.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Melody said she loves the business and is extremely satisfied.

Jared C.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the staff at this business are thorough, accurate and friendly.

Calvin M.
Sand Springs, OK
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said he would recommend the business for service.

Sarah C.
Volvo XC90
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the service was wonderful.

David B.
Land Rover Discovery SD
02/27/2019 Category: Service
David said the business is a great place to have a vehicle worked on. The staff had experience and knowledge on the vehicle, with great friendly service.

MA
Maria A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the business gave her a great service and a great price, also.

Richard B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the work was done in a timely manner and for a fair price.

LARRY B.
02/16/2019
Rear Axle and Brake Part Assembly service
This particular work on my automobile required dropping the rear axle and replacing the axle bushings. Travis provided pictures of the work and sent updates while the work was being done Along the way my brake assembly had the original break springs and other parts that were rusted and replaced those while the axle was out! That saved time and money to accomplish that also.Overall, I was exceptionally impressed with the ride after the bushings were replaced in the rear. Take it now, my auto is 2005 Toyota Corolla with 172,000 miles on it. Take care of your car and it will take care of you through upkeep and routine maintenance year after year! Recommend VAP AUTO SHOP to anyone that has a foreign make auto, SUV, mini van, or truck! Work in that shop with their certified mechanics is top knot, PERIOD!

Sharon W.
Phoenix, AZ
10/16/2017
I come here from Phoenix to have my Rialta worked on.
Two years ago when I was visiting from Phoenix, I had some work done on my VW based motorhome. VAP did a wonderful job for me and got me safely back on the road. Now If I need work done on the Rialta, I wait until I'm coming to Tulsa to visit family, because I get better service at VAP than I do from my local VW repair shop.

EC
ELAINE C.
01/16/2012
extremely disappointed
I would never recommend this business. After paying nearly $600.00 to replace the brakes on my daughter's car, they still made a sound. I was told that it would go away. A few months later, the brakes were completely gone. When I took the Volkswagon Bug to the Volkswagon dealership, I found out that the WRONG brakes had been put on my daughter's car!! I would never recommend this business!

JJ

PH
PAUL H.
09/06/2011
Tire Change
Visiting VAP is always a treat. Free coffee, snacks, big screen and comfy couches while you wait. The knowledgeable staff kindly takes the time to go over all of your options and are always keep in mind your concerns for cost. I usually get my oil changed there as well as a full point inspection before taking long trips anywhere. Recently I had them install AMSOIL in my Scion and it has never run better! I recommend VAP to all of my friends whenever they need a tune up or a full engine overhaul. I see why this business has almost quadrupled in size since they started. VAP is and always will be my first choice for anything needed for my cars.

RL
Rocky L.
07/26/2011
The crew is awesome!
I could not recommend a better service shop for imports or domestics.