AI

Wagoner, OK
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/06/2019
Mini Countryman
Travis and the team took great care to get our 2012 Mini Countryman repaired and running great. Great service and the repairs were done quicker than I expected.

Volvo S60
11/26/2019
Killer service
VAP auto shop cared more about my car and my safety than simply trying to make a sale. Will definitely be returning.

LARRY B.
11/19/2019
The Owners and Staff of VAP keep the fine tune of performance up!!
My recent visit of service was for our 2007 Kia Optima with 125,000 miles. The normal oil and filter change was required this time. Travis pointed out that our Nokian tires that were installed on the car 2 years ago still like brand new. So, he suggested and did rotate the tires. In the interim, he noticed the back tires were starting to slightly feather out indicating that the original shocks and struts would have to be replaced. So, in a few words, we greatly exceeded he actual wear on those and now will be replaced soon. Travis attention to detail along with his awesome mechanical staff pointing out these items also to customers makes it easy for us to plan ahead to pay to get the problems fixed for long term use of the vehicle on the road!
That's why I take my autos to VAP auto for service and also has warranties on his work that they perform, depending on the type of work it is! Thanks and keep up the outstanding work!!

JJ
JOHN J.
11/15/2019
Impressive!
Extremely impressed with their service, exceptional and honest! Thank you for not taking advantage of us! John

JOE S.
Locust Grove, OK
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/13/2019
Nov 12
Knowledgeable staff. Travis did everything he could for my extended warranty claim but they wouldn’t budge. Issue with credit card machine but was worked out satisfactorily.

THEO M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/08/2019
Don't look any further....
This has to be the best mechanic shop in the state of Oklahoma. After fixing my car like new, Travis took time out of his schedule to have it detailed and even dropped it off at the place of my choosing. The service at VAP is top notch. I'll never take my car anyplace else. If you have a foreign car, don't look any further VAP is it!

Okmulgee, OK
10/30/2019
Great service and attention to detail.
Everything was absolutely great - way more than I expected for my secondary BMW. However, I found the parts and assembly kit for a total of $97. They refused to install and charged me $338 for the same parts.

RON H.
Jaguar XK8
10/19/2019
Return of the Wildcat
Travis took my recently purchased XK8 Jaguar and completed a thorough inspection and recommended maintenance. I love the car and under his watchful eye hope to have many years of pure driving pleasure. He definitely knows Jags. Thanks VAP

TW
TERRI W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
You can always count on honest answers at VAP.
Always feel like my Mini is in good hands when I leave it with Travis.

10/17/2019
Customer svc/professionalism
Very impressed overall with emphasis on customer svc/professionalism/technical knowledge. I’d rate above dealerships svc
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

SN
SHERRILL N.
Volvo C70
10/12/2019
Polite, persistent, patient
My Volvo hardtop has a persistent vibration the first shop I took it to couldn’t find. They gave it back and I drove it to OKC and back and it wasn’t road worthy, it was worse. VAP found the problems—no easy task, fixed them—it was more than one issue—and I am now happy and safe on the road again. Plus Travis and Amber are good people. They are now my go-to car people.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for chosing VAP!! We appreciated the opportunity to connect with you and look forward to helping you in the future!

JIM S.
Jaguar XK
10/07/2019
Knowledge and great service
First time customer. Found them very knowledgeable. Service was done same day. Will be back when needed.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for trusting VAP with your service needs.  We are happy to help anytime!

LARRY B.
10/04/2019
Outstanding and Professional Customer Service
I was in a tight squeeze when my left rear tire hit a roofing nail. I was able to take it to VAP Auto Shop. Travis, the owner, said we can get this fix on the rack, check out what you hit, and hopefully with no major damage repair the tire immediately. It was the case that the roofing nail was in the middle of the thread of the tire and was able to repair instantly.
The cos t was affordable and I was on my way. I always trust VAP auto shop for my repairs on my car, whatever the case. Truly professional mechanics and great customer service.
Keep it up! Thank you very much!!
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/14/2019

We are so thankful to have earned your trust! We appreciate your input!

JAMES T.
09/21/2019
Suck!
I got a 600 quote for a fix, I did it for 35.99.
Slow.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us on the phone yesterday in an efffort to resolve this issue.  We are available for any professional maintenance and repairs you may need for your valued vehicle.  We hope to hear from you again in the future and if you have any questions, feel free to connect with us.

AE
ADAM E.
Broken Arrow, OK
Land Rover LR3
09/20/2019
Great Shop
They’ve serviced my LR twice now and it runs great. They’re always helpful with info when I ask about other upgrades, etc.

CF
COREY F.
09/17/2019
Another excellent experience
Love the personal and honest service. Another major shop tried to sell me on parts while Travis sold me just what I needed. More importantly what I wanted.

JIMMY M.

Leonard B.
Oklahoma
GMC Yukon XL
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said he was handled with care, the service was effective and fast and they helped him out.

Jared M.
Volkswagen GTI
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Jared said this business got the job done right.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!