MU
MICHAEL LEE U.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/13/2021
Honest. Experienced.
If u need good work done...

SJ
STEFFINEE J.
Jaguar XF
01/04/2021
Professional & Family Atmosphere
There is only 1 other place that works on Jaguar's & it's the dealership. Unfortunately they are overpriced on their maintenance & I believe in being fair & paying fair. I'm so happy to find VAP & they are just as knowledgeable as a dealership & much more. Thanks!!

JOYCE M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/24/2020
Amazing service
Customer service is amazing! Commitment to excellence is incredible.

LN
LARRY N.
12/16/2020
Fixed, and they warranties for 3 years
They did a good job. Cost was somewhat more,but reason why was due to extra parts needed because of BMW upgraded harness.

BMW Z3
12/10/2020
They Damage the leather on my seat, and broke the obdII plastic cover on my vehicle.
After I spend over 2000 on my repair I ask the manager if I can disposable the old oil I did months ago and I have it on my trunk and he refuse knowing that he does oil changes, beside that I leave my little scanner in the glove box and it just disappeared, the car is working fine, but the people is unfriendly in my case, and overpriced..

Judith B.
Kia Optima
12/04/2020
Professional Customer Service
When I need attention for my Kia or Corolla, Travis the owner of VAP Auto Shop always provides the best automotive service in the Tulsa metro. Whether it be a battery check or doing a 34 point maintenance check to see what needs to be serviced, Vap Auto gives you a very fair price on parts and labor. That's why I continue to keep going back to his shop for professional work, first time, every time. That's why I continue for just about a decade now to service my cars at Vap Auto. Fair prices, friendly atmosphere, and I will always continue to service my car. Thanks as always for your work guys!

TH
TODD H.
12/02/2020
The people. Travis and his crew are great.
The people. Travis and his crew are great.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!  Glad to hear you appreciate our crew as much as we do! - Amber V.

JERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/22/2020
Personalized Care
Travis is really trying to get it right!
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle!!  We appreciate you! -Amber V.

GH
GARY H.
11/21/2020
My mini
All work was performed quickly and at the estimated cost. Very pleased with the service of my vehicle
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!! We look forward to seeing you in the future! -Amber V.

Judith B.
Kia Optima
11/14/2020
Professional Customer Service
We have had our 2007 Kia Optima serviced for over 10 years at VAP Auto Shop! The mechanics are top knot for anything as small as an oil change to anything major as an exhaust system installed or brake jobs done! The job is done right the 1st time every time! I strongly recommend VAP Auto Shop for all your car needs. Big shout out to Travis, Ana, And Amber in the front office! Without them, the services would not be provided! Their knowledge is above the standard about automobiles, bar none! Again, thanks to the mechanics and front office personnel at VAP Auto. Keep up the fine work!

MICHAEL L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/09/2020
Great service, friendly, prompt and informative.
Brought my car in for service and they got me in very quickly. Thinking about the price, they gave me a quote that was a lot less than all of their competitors. Even gave me a ride back to my house. Great service!
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  We greatly appreciate your feedback! -Amber V.

JOHN G.
10/26/2020
Disappointed
I certainly could be mistaken but I have the sense that repairs here cost more than other places. We had service at EAS for years and I know he kept the car up in good shape. I spent a lot of money 3 months ago but now the car needs $4k in work done. I have a difficult time accepting that and I will get another opinion. The $180 for a diagnosis will be the last money I spend here.

The people are all nice so it’s not personal. I just think there must be better out there.
Amber V. from Vap Auto Shop responded on 10/29/2020

We are so sorry to hear your latest experience was not what you were expecting.  We value your input and have tried reaching out by phone and by email.  We would be happy to discuss any questions you may have regarding the recommended work on your vehicle. We value your feedback as it provides us with opportunity to grow. - Amber V.

MARSHA S.
10/23/2020
Top notch service
This shop knows what products should and shouldn't be used in specific vehicles. Explain clearly and get services done timely.
Small shop so they can focus on your needs.

JOSE C.
10/23/2020
Auto Care
Attention to detail and a thorough inspection. Thanks

GH
GARY H.
10/21/2020
friendly and knowledgeable
they explained what I needed and gave me a print out of what needs to be taken care of and told me which were more important. he explained the 3 different options on their oil changes and explained the benefits. I was very pleased with the service and the price I paid for this service. I will be back to Vap Auto Shop for future service on my mini coop.