Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

CD
Chuck D.
02/19/2020
The folks at VRC do a great job. I have a 2010 Forrester and they are always honest and up front about what I need to do to keep it moving. Not pushy at all. I love that they are local, veteran operated and accommodating with times.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Chuck! Always a pleasure to work with you and glad we can accommodate your busy schedule. See you soon!

Linda S.
Holyoke, MA
01/10/2020
Oil and battery
Didn't know our battery was 6 years old and on its last leg until Bill diagnosed the issue. He saved us from a future road service call where we might have been stranded for hours. Thank you.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Linda! Glad we didn't leave you stranded! See you soon!

AY
Ann Marie Y.
12/16/2019
Routine Maintenance
Always accommodating for appointments. I only needed my 35,000 mile check up this time. They always check to be sure everything is OK and i trust that they never recommend anything that does not need to be done.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Ann! Always a pleasure to work with and see you! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Jeff L.
Springfield, MA
12/10/2019
Quality Service
called on last minute engine failure. Staff was very helpful and timely. They repaired my car quickly and got me back on the road for a good price.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jeff! Glad we were able to get you back out there. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

BC
Brian C.
11/27/2019
Fast friendly service
My vehicle broke down, within 20 mins a tow truck showed up. Thanks again for your fast and friendly response.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Brian! Glad we were able to help you out quickly

AY
Ann Marie Y.
11/14/2019
Needed immediate appointment
My battery died and i needed to get a jump and go right to Vehicle Repair for a new battery. They accommodated me and did the job quickly.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Ann! Glad we could get you in & out. Enjoy your holidays!

MI
Mary I.
11/01/2019
I’m so impressed!
This was my first time at your shop and you will now be my go to mechanics! When I saw that you are family and veteran owned, I knew you were the place for me and my car. You came highly recommended and I’m so glad I found you!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Mary! We're glad you found us too! Looking forward to servicing all your vehicle needs

Laurie B.
10/29/2019
Routine service
Scheduled routine service always done in the timely fashion. Always Friendly. Everything always explain.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Laurie! See you next time!

Jim P.
Feeding Hills, MA
10/21/2019
The Wheel Bearings that I had repaired went off without a hitch. I am pleased with the results.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jim! (and for the new magazines :-)
See you soon!

Dick H.
10/18/2019
Replaced side view mirror quickly!
My driver's side sideview mirror on my Saturn Ion was side swiped on Sunday and on Monday (a holiday) VRC had located a replacement for it and it was installed on Tuesday. Can't ask for better service than that!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Dick! Glad we were able to take care of it quickly for you. See you soon!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
10/16/2019
Super!
You guys are always super. Thanks for looking out for me; keeping my car running safely. God bless.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words Mary! Always nice to see you!

SD

Thank you Sarah! See you soon

Marcia H.
09/19/2019
Prompt, courteous service, knowledgeable
Chevy cruze needed oil change and tires rotated. Got appointment within 2 days of calling, easy to drop car off before Big E traffic and was ready by noon same day & we were able to pick up at our convenience to avoid the CT day traffic. We've been using VRC for both of our cars ever since Bill started it up and have always had a very positive experience.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! Glad we could accommodate you during the Big E traffic. See you soon!

CD
Chuck D.
09/16/2019
Work done during Big E season
VRC did a fantastic job for my Forrester last Saturday! We dropped it off and headed to the Big E, picked it up on the way back. Up front and honest. Thanks again!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Chuck! Hope you had a good time. See you soon!

Joanie and Bob L.
West Hatfield, MA
09/13/2019
VRC comes to the rescue again!
With an upcoming relocation, life has been crazy but adding to that was having the engine light go on and not being able to start our mini! A desperate call was answered graciously by Brandi and a “drop it off and we’ll take s look at her”! Bill diagnosed the problem and took a lot of time and effort to get the right part! Thank you, Thankyou Thankyou!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/17/2019

Glad we were able to help you out! Hope you have safe travels!