Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:20 AM
JESSICA G. on 11/17/2017
"Great service "
So pleased with the service I receive every time i go to VRC!
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 05:13 AM
SARAH D. on 11/17/2017
"Honest service"
Honest service, courteous and reliable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 02:35 AM
MARY K. on 10/29/2017
"Always professional but welcoming"
I trust what they say needs to be done. Never feel they didn't provide an option if there is one.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 10:03 PM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/30/2017

We appreciate your trust and always try to provide options and awesome customer service! Thank you!

FRAN C. on 10/19/2017
"Clean, responsive, knowledgeable friendly "
Great place to deal with on all fronts

Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 03:02 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/27/2017

Thanks Fran! Always a pleasure!!

BILL D. on 10/14/2017
"ALWAYS GREAT!"
I am always happy with the service, price, and treatment from VRC. They are friendly, reasonable, and expertly done. THANK YOU VRC!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 08:47 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselved on our attention to detail and superior customer service. Looking forward to seeing you again!

MARCIA S. on 10/13/2017
"love you guys"
thanks for taking such good care of my car.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:20 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/14/2017

Thank you Marcia!! We are so happy that you are pleased and love taking care of you and your car!

VINNIE D. on 10/07/2017
"Consistent How "
Service and repair always done correctly and timely.
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 04:23 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you Vinnie! We appreciate your positive review and look forward to seeing you again.

LINDA S. on 10/06/2017
"Service and reliability"
Estimates are detailed and reasonable. The work is professional and they stand behind their work. Pride of ownership and service is witnessed in how they communicate and interact with the customer.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 05:31 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you! We are so happy that your experience with us has been positive. We are very proud of our work and love what we do as well as visiting with wonderful people like you!

ELAINE T. on 10/02/2017
"Above and Beyond"
Bill is the best mechanic around. He provides honest, good work at fair prices. I wouldn't go anywhere else than this family-owned business. Highest recommendation.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 04:52 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you so much Elaine for the wonderful review! We certainly appreciate it and, more importantly, appreciate you! Thanks for being a great customer and friend. We work really hard and we are happy it shows.

ANNA C. on 10/01/2017
"Great service! "
Had trouble with my battery they took me in right away😊
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 03:26 PM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/03/2017

We are happy to help! Glad we were able to solve the issue easily and quickly for you so that you could continue on with your day. Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you again.

NANCY U. on 09/26/2017
"Subaru "
I was so happy to find this service center. I felt they were honest and reliable. Their service was great and I will certainly continue using them for all my auto service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 07:30 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/29/2017

We are so happy you found us as well! We appreciate your trust and recognition as we work really hard to make sure our friends are happy and their vehicles are well cared for by our dedicated team. We look forward to seeing you again!

JOHN S. on 09/22/2017
"Locally owned and operated by a Veteran."
Service is exceptional! Cost of services is about average to competition.
The only complaint, I didn't receive my 10% military discount.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 02:55 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/23/2017

We are so sorry for the oversight John! We have mailed a check for the 10% that was not credited plus a gift certificate for $25.00 that we hope you will enjoy. Thank you so much for the review and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

MICHELLE L. on 09/19/2017
"Best service ever !"
I have been bringing my car here a few years now and it makes me feel secure knowing Bill the owner,, his wife and entire staff really take pride in providing the best service and are true professionals. They make themselve available, dont rip you off and you arent just a number to them. Love the nicely decorated office and little goodies too. THANKS FOR THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDED FIXING MY CAR.
Vehicle: Saturn SC 2dr
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:45 PM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/23/2017

Thank you so much Michelle! We appreciate you, your business, and your review. We take great pride is offering the very best service that we can which includes treating you with respect and care. Thanks for the positive feedback on our redecorated office and out goodies:)Look forward to seeing you again!

BILL D. on 09/16/2017
"Honest & Friendly"
Vehicle Repair Center is always honest with me on what my car needs and whether or not it needs it now or down the road. I like being able to budget for the repairs. The team is honest and upfront and always with a smile on their face. Thank you so much for you great customer service! You go above and beyond.
Vehicle: Ford F-SUPER DUTY
Service Date: 09/10/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 01:13 PM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you so much for the great review. We are super happy that our hard work and care for our customers shows! We look forward to your next visit.

JESSICA G. on 09/15/2017
"Above and beyond"
Bill and brandie went above and beyond in servicing my car! Highly recommended
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 04:17 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are happy to have made your day! You certainly make ours:)

VINNIE D. on 09/15/2017
"Great"
Service was great as always!
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 04:01 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/16/2017

Thank you so much for the great review Vinnie! We work very hard to ensure a wonderful experience and glad it shows. Look forward to seeing you again!

PETER C. on 08/29/2017
"?"
People go the extra mile to make sure everything is right with the requested repair.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 06:35 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Peter! We want to make sure we get every problem solved the first time!

ELAINE T. on 08/29/2017
"Great work, honest people, fair prices"
The staff at VRC works very hard to make sure their customers are satisfied. Bill has worked overtime and gone out of his way to make sure our cars are safe and reliable, and Brandie at the front desk goes over all work and explains things in detail to her customers. I would not go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 05:39 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, Elaine! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our team!

FRAN C. on 08/29/2017
"Fantastic experience from start to finish"
From the reception to the final delivery, communication was awesome, diagnoses was accurate, and work performed was professional.. my vehicle ran better and was more clean than when I brought it in.. AAA+ in my book
Vehicle: Dodge Ram 2500
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 04:05 AM
Brandie at Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, Fran! We work very hard to make sure you have the best experience possible, and we're glad it shows!