Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Joan L.
West Hatfield, MA
07/12/2018
VRC IS THE BEST
We can’t say enough about the service and the people at VRC in West Spfld. We have confidence that they will be honest and any work will be done right! Thank you for your business ethic!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Joan! It is always great to see the two of you! Have a wonderful Summer!

EA
Edward A.
07/11/2018
This was the first time I used VRC for my auto repairs. I must say I am very impressed. The job was completed on time and within the estimate. They did not try to sell me parts the vehicle did not need. I have vehicles and from this point forward, I will give them the opportunity to service all
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Edward! Looking forward to working with you again!

06/29/2018
Excellent service! Bill stands behind his work!

Joanie and Bob L.
06/22/2018
Great and friendly crew
We are happy to have found a repair center to bring our Mini! We are confident that Bill and his staff will always do the right thing and take care of us! Christie greets you with a smile and answers questions and concerns! Thank you!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words Joan. And yes, we will always take care of you. It is always a pleasure to see the two of you. Looking forward to a long relationship! Until next time...

06/20/2018
Another great experience at VRC when my car needed service!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Laurie! See you at your next oil change!

Denise C.
Feeding Hills, MA
06/20/2018
So happy with my choice of new mechanic!
My girlfriend recommended Bill to me. She said he was the most honest guy she knows. I have to agree with her. I brought my vehicle in for a 50,000 mile service call and after he checked everything out I ended up with an oil change. So happy it didn't cost me hundreds of $$ for items not needed.
Thank you VRC Auto Repair!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Denise! It was great working with you. See you soon!

MK
M K.
Springfield, MA
06/05/2018
Once again great service from VRC. Plus my daughter is gonna want to come to the shop to play with her new friend Gianna. VRC made a new 6 year old customer
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Matt! You and your daughter are welcome to come play anytime! :)

Jason D.
05/31/2018
Best Oil Change Price around!
33 bucks for an oil change and a quick wash/vacuum... can't beat that price! Plus these guys have kept my car running for the past 2 years now... it's at that age where everything needs replacing! Rarely do I take my car anywhere else.

My only complaint is that I think I found some German Shepherd hair in my car. :-P

-Jason-
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for coming in Jason, glad we've been able to keep you going over the years. Sorry about Gianna! You know pet hair, it goes everywhere :) See you soon!

PF
Paulette F.
Springfield, MA
05/18/2018
Vehicle Maintenance
Customer Service and vehicle maintenance work was excellent. On-time work for appointments
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you Paulette! See you soon

WS
Wayne S.
Holyoke, MA
05/18/2018
Exhausted No More
Went in for annual oil change knowing that there was an issue with exhaust muffler based on noise of car when running. VRC of Western Mass. gave us our requested day and time for service. Inspection of car was thorough and as we suspected our exhaust system needed to be addressed. Options were provided as to a fix and we were able to come to an agreed upon price quickly. Service was completed the same afternoon and our 2005 Saturn Vue is still running strong. I highly recommend VRC of Western Mass. for all auto and truck service requirements.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for the great review Wayne. So glad we were able to get you in as requested and take care of your issue in the same day. See you soon!

04/17/2018
Able to get my oil change and brakes done while waiting. Excellent customer service
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you Laurie! See you soon for the next oil change!

Jack S.
Becket, MA
04/12/2018
Awesome!
Absolutely amazing tech who is honest and ethical. Very good experience dealing with this shop. Customer for life!

Thank you Jack! See you soon

Melissa G.
04/09/2018
Frendly and most of all honesty
Very pleased with service, will continue bring my car to your shop.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you Melissa! Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Joan L.
03/27/2018
Great experience
We are so happy to have found VRC after a search on Google! As a Mini Cooper Countryman owner, it is not easy finding a repair facility that you feel confident that service can be done well! They are professional and personal and we are very happy! Thank you to this car repair team! Kristie was great and has a great telephone voice that matches her personality!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you so much Joan! It was wonderful working with you. Looking forward to seeing you both again!

Jordan S.
Ludlow, MA
03/24/2018
Great place
Had my Cadillac CTS looked at twice by bill with no charge to Check it out. Every where elts wanted to charge to take a look at it. Came back with a bad rear drive shaft. Drive shaft was replaced and car runs good again! I will be bringing my maintenance and oil change survices to bill and Kristy for now on. Thank you!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you Jordan! It's been a pleasure working with you. See you soon!

Jamie S.
Monson, MA
03/19/2018
Fantastic service!
Highly recommend. Great service and excellent repair work.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Jamie! Always a pleasure working with you!

Richard H.
02/01/2018
Speedy oil change service
Got a call from VRC that car was overdue for oil change and was able to bring it in promptly and have the oil changed with a minimum wait period (no need to go home and come back to pick the car up).

Excellent service.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Richard! See you next time!

CD
Chuck D.
01/31/2018
Another great experience!
VRC did some struts/shock work for our car recently. They worked on it past their normal hours and everything it great about the finished work!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Chuck!

01/16/2018
Excellent service. Appointment was on time and the work done in a timely manner.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Laurie! It was great seeing you

Jessica G.
Erving, MA
01/15/2018
Great!
Great customer service and quality maintenance as always!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/16/2018