Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Jill G.
09/13/2018
Quick work, fair labor prices.
Thank you again for your work on our Elantra!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/14/2018

Your welcome Jill! Always a pleasure to see you!

Janet P.
09/05/2018
Great Customer Service
I've been taking my car to VRC for the past 5 years for both routine maintenance and repairs. I have always found them to be very knowledgeable, honest and friendly. I would highly recommend VRC!!!

Thank you Janet!

Thank you Paulette!

Jason D.
West Hatfield, MA
08/23/2018
Single-handedly keeping my car alive
Had my SES light come on recently and car was a lil sluggish. Took it to ANOTHER shop, they narrowed down whereabout the issue was but wanted to replace two sensors and cable harness to solve the problem, they quoted me 900 bucks. I told them to put everything back how it was, 97 bucks for labor (no big deal). When I picked my car up it was so much worse! The car would take like 6-10 seconds to turn over and now my car was having trouble reaching even 60mph (it'd rev up to 5,000 rpms, which it never had done before). I contacted the garage about the new issues, they told me that my car had probably always taken that long to turn over and I just never noticed (O.o) and reccomended I take it to my usual shop. I did just that and Bill and the rest of the staff there were able to narrow down the issue to a relatively simple repair and only charged me 135.00. I was stressing for so long that I'd have to scrap this car and start shopping for a new one and they saved my a$$! I regret not taking my car to them sooner!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/28/2018

So glad we could fix you back up for less than the $900 they wanted! Don't start shopping yet, we'll keep you going! See ya soon!!

PF
Paulette F.
08/14/2018
Car repair
Excellent service. Provided extra courier service too. Over the top!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Paulette! Always a pleasure working with you!!

Marcia S.
Feeding Hills, MA
08/14/2018
always great service
thank you for taking care of the routine maintenance of my Saturn. i can always depend on my car being in perfect condition when i leave.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Marcia! We are happy to serve and hope to see you again!

Jeff M.
08/08/2018
Great staff
very pleasant experience, waiting room was well setup, and a very clean garage. Very helpful in taking care of my car.

S H.
08/07/2018
Great, honest mechanic!
Love Gianna the shop dog!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you! We are honored you have chosen us and look forward to seeing you again! Gianna says "I am happy you had a pawsitive experience at my second home!"

SD
Sarah D.
08/02/2018
Dependable
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Trusting and dependable. Highly recommend!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Sarah!! We love taking care of our friends and family and appreciate your kind words.

Marcia H.
08/01/2018
Prompt, dependable service
Brought car in for oil change (was able to get an appointment promptly) & hood strut, was contacted to see if I also wanted air filter replaced, as it needed it, and had that done too. Appreciate being consulted and given price before additional work is done. Always get car back freshly washed and vacuumed. Staff are helpful and pleasant to do business with.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Marcia! We are honored to take care of your vehicle. We are happy your are pleased with our service. See you soon!

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
07/26/2018
oil change and tire rotation.
Always a great job
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you Kathleen! Was great to see you & Harvey!

Dave D.
07/20/2018
knowledgeable and quick service
Thank you Bill and your staff .Looking forward to years of support on my
Chevy Tahoe
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you Dave!

Joan L.
West Hatfield, MA
07/12/2018
VRC IS THE BEST
We can’t say enough about the service and the people at VRC in West Spfld. We have confidence that they will be honest and any work will be done right! Thank you for your business ethic!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Joan! It is always great to see the two of you! Have a wonderful Summer!

EA
Edward A.
07/11/2018
This was the first time I used VRC for my auto repairs. I must say I am very impressed. The job was completed on time and within the estimate. They did not try to sell me parts the vehicle did not need. I have vehicles and from this point forward, I will give them the opportunity to service all
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Edward! Looking forward to working with you again!

Laurie B.
06/29/2018
Excellent service! Bill stands behind his work!

Joanie and Bob L.
06/22/2018
Great and friendly crew
We are happy to have found a repair center to bring our Mini! We are confident that Bill and his staff will always do the right thing and take care of us! Christie greets you with a smile and answers questions and concerns! Thank you!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words Joan. And yes, we will always take care of you. It is always a pleasure to see the two of you. Looking forward to a long relationship! Until next time...

Laurie B.
06/20/2018
Another great experience at VRC when my car needed service!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Laurie! See you at your next oil change!

Denise C.
Feeding Hills, MA
06/20/2018
So happy with my choice of new mechanic!
My girlfriend recommended Bill to me. She said he was the most honest guy she knows. I have to agree with her. I brought my vehicle in for a 50,000 mile service call and after he checked everything out I ended up with an oil change. So happy it didn't cost me hundreds of $$ for items not needed.
Thank you VRC Auto Repair!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Denise! It was great working with you. See you soon!

MK
M K.
06/05/2018
Once again great service from VRC. Plus my daughter is gonna want to come to the shop to play with her new friend Gianna. VRC made a new 6 year old customer
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Matt! You and your daughter are welcome to come play anytime! :)

Jason D.
05/31/2018
Best Oil Change Price around!
33 bucks for an oil change and a quick wash/vacuum... can't beat that price! Plus these guys have kept my car running for the past 2 years now... it's at that age where everything needs replacing! Rarely do I take my car anywhere else.

My only complaint is that I think I found some German Shepherd hair in my car. :-P

-Jason-
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for coming in Jason, glad we've been able to keep you going over the years. Sorry about Gianna! You know pet hair, it goes everywhere :) See you soon!