Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Courtney J.
Westfield, MA
12/29/2020
Amazing service!
Such nice people who work here! I had to get my LR2 Land Rover towed in two day’s before Christmas. Even though they were busy, my starter was ordered and installed the next day right before Christmas! Reasonably priced! He even cleaned the outside of my car! 10/10 would recommend. Much better service than Land Rover CT!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! So glad we were able to get you up and running by Christmas so that you could enjoy your holidays. Hope to see  you again soon! Have a healthy and happy new year!!

Don P.
12/29/2020
Excellent Service!!
Always great service at VRC. We've been taking our vehicles there for years and would not consider going anywhere else.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and continued loyalty! Hope you and your family have a healthy and Happy new year!!

Jill G.
Warren, MA
12/10/2020
I appreciate the reliability and expertise!
Appreciate them going the extra mile and staying late to finish a difficult job. (Sorry!!) Very much appreciative that I didn't have to find a rental to get home. Thanks again!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and for your patience with the late finish. Glad we were able to finish and no rental was necessary. Hope you have a great holiday season!

AG
Addie G.
Agawam, MA
12/07/2020
I went in for an oil change and check of a clicking noise and had to get some major repairs. I was fit into a very busy schedule to get my repairs done! Thanks again!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Addie! Glad we were able to squeeze that in and get it taken care of before it was too late. Hope you have a great holiday season!

SL
Sandy L.
Staffordville, CT
12/03/2020
Head gasket replacement
I bought my 2003 Saturn Ion brand new ; still have it with 188,000 miles . Fortunately a great Saturn mechanic opened VRC when Saturn no longer made cars as taking my car here I am comfortable knowing my Ion is getting the best repair . My car recently had smoke coming out of my hood when I started it up one morning : knew that wasn’t a good sign so called VRC and I had car towed to VRC. Diagnosed as needed a head gasket replacement !!! I knew right away that my car was with the best garage . I now have my car back and runs like a new vehicle !!! I look back and realized my car has not been performing that great for some time and just assumed the age and amount of miles was to be expected . Was I wrong in that assumption as now I feel like my car is new again PLUS interior and exterior were perfectly cleaned 😲
Thank you VRC !!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Sandy! We know how much you love your Ion and we appreciate how far you travel to bring it here. We thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Bill's expertise. Hope you have a great holiday season!

Dave P.
12/01/2020
My Ranger
I always get great service from Bill and crew, even on occasion, delivery to my door. Bill has been our go-to guy since we bought our first Saturn twenty years ago.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and continued loyalty! See you in the New Year!!

DAVID P.
12/01/2020
My Ranger
I always get great service from Bill and crew, even on occasion delivery to my door.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars David! Always a pleasure to work with you! Have a great holiday season!

Jillian B.
Ludlow, MA
11/25/2020
Above and beyond
Let me tell you this story.... I bring my car to this shop basically in pieces the Monday before thanksgiving for reasons that are far too long to explain (but are very very complicated) I pretty much just say please look at my car and figure it out and fix it as soon as possible ... NOT only did they figure it out but was able
To order the part to arrive the day before thanksgiving and even though they closed at 530 the owner stayed and worked on my car until 11pm until it was finished for me ... this repair center goes above an beyond And has a heart and soul that they bring into their work! I can’t say thank you enough to them!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words Jillian! We're so glad we were able to help and get your car back as soon as we did. Hope you have a great holiday season!

TL
Tim L.
Feeding Hills, MA
11/18/2020
All around good people and fast service every experience!
Always feel welcomed when you walk in and is a clean shop all around. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words Tim! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! See you soon!

EP
EILEEN P.
Agawam, MA
11/02/2020
The people
Bill always does a great job with my car. We have been going to Bill for 5 years and never have any criticisms.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and continued loyalty Eileen! Always a pleasure to work with you! Stay safe

Jill F.
Wilbraham, MA
10/09/2020
Making my lemon safe!
We realized we bought a car that needed a lot of work for our daughter. VRC made sure everything was fixed and gave us peace of mind that our daughter will be safe. Thanks for all you do!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Jill! You are very welcome. Glad we were able to provide that peace for you. See you soon!

10/06/2020
Different car, same great service
Always honest and accommodating.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/08/2020

Thank  you for the 5 stars Maureen! Always a pleasure to work with you and Gary! See you soon!

09/23/2020
Another good job....my #1 choice
great service as always. I miss the car wash though!

09/23/2020
Another good job
great service as always. I miss the car wash though!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the review Maureen. With the Covid, we've been short staffed, but we'll be bringing the car wash back soon!

Linda B.
09/10/2020
Reliable and honest
As always, repairs and service done properly and timely.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Linda! Always a pleasure to work with you!