Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Linda L.
West Hatfield, MA
05/21/2021
Good service!
I tried to make an appointment with Balise Toyota for a simple oil change this week since the following week we would be traveling. They would not fit me in any time! I called VRC where we service our other vehicle. They were busy also but fit me in for an appointment the next day! That's what good service is all about!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars Linda. Glad we were able to squeeze you in! See you soon!

BK
Brian K.
05/12/2021
Always above and beyond!
Just the best place you could possibly go. If you need service or are questioning your current mechanic go straight to VRC of WMA. I expected to be without my vehicle this time for at least a week and they had me back on the road next day. They knew it was my primary family vehicle with three little kiddos and they treated me like family getting taken care of right away. You will never go anywhere else once you give them a shot.... That's a promise!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars Brian! I'm so glad we were able to take care of you as quick as we did. See you soon!

Dick H.
05/04/2021
Completely satisfied as usual.
Bill has been servicing my wife's and my cars since he worked at Saturn
in Springfield. Only mechanic we have ever thought of using!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your loyalty and 5 star review. It's always nice to see you & Marcia. Hope you have a great summer!!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
04/26/2021
Always Super!
I count of VRC to take good care of my car and they always do.
Friendly people. Fair price. And seeing Gianna, the friendly watchdog,
makes me happy too. 5 Stars.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars and kind words Mary! She is hard to resist :) See you soon!

Marcia H.
04/23/2021
Our usual excellent, courteous service
Brought the car in for oil change, tire rotation and cleaning of the throttle. Car was ready to go by early afternoon and ship shape when we picked it up. We've been very satisfied with the service at Vehicle Repair Center and have been with them ever since they opened.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and years of loyalty Marcia. It's always nice to see you and Dick. See you soon!

BK
Brian K.
03/22/2021
Always the best
You won't find a better place to bring your vehicle. Great people and service and always honest. The only shop I use.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and continued loyalty Brian! Looking forward to working with you and your family for years to come. Congratulations on the new baby!!

AY
Ann Marie Y.
03/18/2021
I have been going to VRC for more years that I can remember and have always received great service and honest advice about what I need done. I trust when I am told I need something that they are not just trying to make money for a needless repair. I can always get an appointment that is convenient for me.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars, years of loyalty and trust Ann Marie.  Glad to know we can always get you in when you need us. See you soon!

BL
bruce l.
Springfield, MA
03/11/2021
The going above and beyond for my vehicle maintanence and safety
The service was exceptional. They went out of the way to point out safety issues I wasn't aware of and the price for service and repair was outstanding.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the review Bruce. We are glad to have been able to take care of your safety issues. Looking forward to working with you again!

SL
Sandy L.
Staffordville, CT
03/09/2021
Excellent mechanics and customer service
Along with great service VRC is immaculate !!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars Sandy! It was nice to see you and thanks again for the donuts!

GL
Gary L.
01/30/2021
Very satisfied
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars Gary! See you in the Spring with your Ford!!

EP
EILEEN P.
01/27/2021
The staff is professional and very friendly.
Bill always does an awesome job and pricing is very fair.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars Eileen! Always nice to chat with you. See you soon!

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
01/26/2021
VRC owner/mechanic is a perfectionist
Excellent as usual and expected..
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars and continued loyalty Kathleen! Always a pleasure to work with you and Harvey. See you soon!

KW
Kayley W.
01/21/2021
VRC always takes such good care of my car and really goes above and beyond!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars Kayley! Always nice to see you - looking forward to seeing your puppy grow!!

CJ
Courtney J.
Westfield, MA
12/29/2020
Amazing service!
Such nice people who work here! I had to get my LR2 Land Rover towed in two day’s before Christmas. Even though they were busy, my starter was ordered and installed the next day right before Christmas! Reasonably priced! He even cleaned the outside of my car! 10/10 would recommend. Much better service than Land Rover CT!!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! So glad we were able to get you up and running by Christmas so that you could enjoy your holidays. Hope to see  you again soon! Have a healthy and happy new year!!

Don P.
12/29/2020
Excellent Service!!
Always great service at VRC. We've been taking our vehicles there for years and would not consider going anywhere else.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and continued loyalty! Hope you and your family have a healthy and Happy new year!!