Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MI
Mary I.
11/01/2019
I’m so impressed!
This was my first time at your shop and you will now be my go to mechanics! When I saw that you are family and veteran owned, I knew you were the place for me and my car. You came highly recommended and I’m so glad I found you!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Mary! We're glad you found us too! Looking forward to servicing all your vehicle needs

Laurie B.
10/29/2019
Routine service
Scheduled routine service always done in the timely fashion. Always Friendly. Everything always explain.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Laurie! See you next time!

Jim P.
10/21/2019
The Wheel Bearings that I had repaired went off without a hitch. I am pleased with the results.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jim! (and for the new magazines :-)
See you soon!

Dick H.
10/18/2019
Replaced side view mirror quickly!
My driver's side sideview mirror on my Saturn Ion was side swiped on Sunday and on Monday (a holiday) VRC had located a replacement for it and it was installed on Tuesday. Can't ask for better service than that!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Dick! Glad we were able to take care of it quickly for you. See you soon!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
10/16/2019
Super!
You guys are always super. Thanks for looking out for me; keeping my car running safely. God bless.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words Mary! Always nice to see you!

SD

Thank you Sarah! See you soon

Marcia H.
09/19/2019
Prompt, courteous service, knowledgeable
Chevy cruze needed oil change and tires rotated. Got appointment within 2 days of calling, easy to drop car off before Big E traffic and was ready by noon same day & we were able to pick up at our convenience to avoid the CT day traffic. We've been using VRC for both of our cars ever since Bill started it up and have always had a very positive experience.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! Glad we could accommodate you during the Big E traffic. See you soon!

CD
Chuck D.
09/16/2019
Work done during Big E season
VRC did a fantastic job for my Forrester last Saturday! We dropped it off and headed to the Big E, picked it up on the way back. Up front and honest. Thanks again!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Chuck! Hope you had a good time. See you soon!

Joanie and Bob L.
West Hatfield, MA
09/13/2019
VRC comes to the rescue again!
With an upcoming relocation, life has been crazy but adding to that was having the engine light go on and not being able to start our mini! A desperate call was answered graciously by Brandi and a “drop it off and we’ll take s look at her”! Bill diagnosed the problem and took a lot of time and effort to get the right part! Thank you, Thankyou Thankyou!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/17/2019

Glad we were able to help you out! Hope you have safe travels!

PF
Paulette F.
Springfield, MA
09/10/2019
Car Repair
Service was completed timely and efficiently. They even went further than the ordinary to evaluate findings to correct customer's assumptions.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Paulette! See you soon!

AG
Addie G.
08/29/2019
Great Job!
I had to have a bunch of things done that all came up at once. Scheduling an appt was easy, the staff is great and Bill did a wonderful job!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Addie! So nice to see you, as always :)

Janet P.
08/28/2019
Great Customer Service
I have been bringing my car for servicing at VRC for the past 5 years. They do a great job! I have always found them to be very professional and knowledgeable, with great customer service.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and the 5 stars Janet! Always nice to see you!

VD
Vinny D.
08/28/2019
Terrific
As always, terrific!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you Vinnie. Always a pleasure!

Marcia S.
08/25/2019
Dear Bill and staff at VRC. with a heavy heart i must say goodbye and thank you. you have taken care of me and my car for 19 years. in 2000 i bought my first saturn. you took care of me at the Saturn dealership. i bought my second car in 2007 and you opened VRC and took care of my car thereafter. i just bought a new 2020 toyota so i will be going there for service. i will really miss you guys. you have been great and i will sing your praises to anyone who will listen. thank you again for everything
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/26/2019

Sorry to see you go Marcia. Thank you for your loyalty all these years, it was always a pleasure to see and work with you.

Jim P.
08/16/2019
As usual. I was pleased with the service and repairs. Top notch business. Treated as part of family....
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Jim! Always a pleasure to see you!

CD
Chuck D.
08/13/2019
Quick amd honest service
I had an oil change and some other work that had to be scheduled. They are up front about the work that needs to be done. I have had service beyond the basics on my cars at VR and always drive off happy with the end results.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Chuck! See you soon!

Joanie L.
West Hatfield, MA
07/22/2019
Just the Brst
Peace of mind comes to mind when reviewing this repair shop!! We always know that we will have an honest opinion from Bill on needed service and the work is done right! Thank you for giving us “peace of mind”
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/22/2019

You are very welcome! Thank you for the lovely review. Hope you have a wonderful Summer!

DO
Dave O.
Springfield, MA
07/16/2019
great service
VRC was able to schedule an appt with just a few days notice, during a time that was convenient for me. Service was quick and affordable. We has serviced both of our cars for about 2 years and they treat us fairly.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Dave! Hope you have a wonderful summer!

PT
Paul T.
07/15/2019
Southern trip
I was 1000 miles away and had something going on in my wheel well. I called Bill and Brandie at VRC, who told me what to do over the phone. It worked, got us home safely, and Bill took care of the problem when we got home. Bill, Brandie and Christie are always there for their customers. Thank you!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul! Glad we were able to keep you and your family safe, even from far away! See you soon!

Marcia S.
07/11/2019
always great
went in for a routine service. tire rotation and oil change. was in and out in no time
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! Have a wonderful summer!