Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

PT
Paul and Elaine T.
06/08/2019
New battery, tie rod end, oil change
Service is great, the people are trustworthy, and the prices are fair. I can always count on them to check out my kids' cars to ensure safety. The quality of the work is top-notch.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul & Elaine! Always a pleasure to work with you both

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
06/05/2019
Serpentine belt
Excellent services
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Kathleen! See you soon!

Laurie B.
05/31/2019
Excellent service and customer service for recent repair of an exhaust pipe that needed replacing !
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Laurie! See you soon!

Kathleen B.
Southampton, MA
05/29/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Great service that is timely and the receptionist is great. !!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the compliment and 5 stars Kathleen! See you soon!

PP
Patricia P.
05/25/2019
Why I Keep Coming Back
Another good trip for my car and me. Always good information and performance.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! See you soon!

Joan L.
05/01/2019
Confidence
Great car repair service!
Confident in their expertise
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you so much Joan! See you soon!

Marcia H.
04/29/2019
Once again a happy customer
Acquired a new used car end of Nov. 2018 & it was time for an oil change and tire check/rotation so rather than bring it back to the dealer, I called VRC and they were able to do the job within a couple of days of my call and had it ready for me to pick up in no time, washed as always :) We've been using VRC for our Saturn servicing ever since Bill opened up VRC and have always been very satisfied.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and for being so loyal all these years. It is always a pleasure to see you & Richard!

John M.
04/26/2019
HHR
Your service was great as always. We really appreciate the car wash too. Thanks again John and Rose
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars John & Rose! See you soon!

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
04/24/2019
Superb Service on my Subaru
VRC is always looking out for me...thanks Bill.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Mary! Always nice to see you. Bill says you're welcome :-) See you soon!

NU
Nancy U.
04/18/2019
Great Service and reasonable prices
Always courteous and great service. The waiting room is the best I’ve ever seen, comfortable and relaxing. Plus they washed my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Nancy! See you soon!

PF
Paulette F.
04/15/2019
Car Repair
Excellent and timely work in locating problem. Waiting time great.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Paulette! See you soon!

TG
Tom G.
South Hadley, MA
04/02/2019
They care!
They prioritized my car's needs and told me why in very understandable terms.
We reviewed what will be done and they explained why.
I feel like I have a team on my side-really!

Follow up and communicate very thoroughly.

Thanks!
Tom Giemza
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Tom! Looking forward to your next visit!

KC
Ken C.
Sturbridge, MA
03/27/2019
Great service from an awesome, local auto repair shop!
The folks over at VRC of Western MA took my car in for a replacement of my front right wheel bearing (after ease in setting up the appointment - email, text, phone) early in the morning and as a courtesy dropped me off at work in Downtown Springfield - and then picked me up once my car was finished later that morning. It's little things like that will make me want to come back! The price was also right!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Ken! It was great to work with you. Hope to see you for any future repairs!

Marcia S.
Feeding Hills, MA
03/27/2019
wow
Bill went above and beyond on this visit. he worked his butt off fixing my car. 3 1/2 hours straight. i said he needed a drink after working so hard, but was told he didn't drink. thank you ever so much for all your hard work on Tuesday.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! and thank you for your patience during that 3 1/2 hours! See you next oil change!

Marcia S.
Feeding Hills, MA
03/22/2019
always great
was due for my service on 2/14. being sick did not travel the 3000 miles. checked with them and Bill said i could wait til june to come in. friends and family told me my engine sounded loud plus my wiper broke so i figured i'd just have it checked out and do my service at the same time. they did the service, fixed the wiper and found the problem with my car. have to go back on tuesday 3/26 for the repair since parts have to be ordered.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! See you soon!

RT
Rosemary T.
03/06/2019
Side Mirror Replacement
Side mirrors are as important to driving as good, fast, reliable mechanic’s.
Thank you VRC for making my car repairs less stressful. Driving away in a clean car every time...priceless!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/06/2019

You're welcome Rosemary! Thank you for the 5 stars!!

Janet P.
03/04/2019
Great Customer Service
Always receive quality service. Very pleasant and professional staff.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Janet!

Sara H.
02/20/2019
The best car repair shop!
The employees at VRC are professional, friendly and genuinely care about your vehicle. They take pride in their work, and as a result it is exemplary. I have never had a bad experience here. They continually go above and beyond.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Sara! See you soon!

PF

Thank you Paulette!

Marta M.
02/06/2019
They are the best!
This place treated me with respect & dignity . They did a great job & had my car done on time. They grained a new customer!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Marta! Looking forward to working with you again!