Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

RT
Rosemary T.
03/06/2019
Side Mirror Replacement
Side mirrors are as important to driving as good, fast, reliable mechanic’s.
Thank you VRC for making my car repairs less stressful. Driving away in a clean car every time...priceless!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/06/2019

You're welcome Rosemary! Thank you for the 5 stars!!

Janet P.
03/04/2019
Great Customer Service
Always receive quality service. Very pleasant and professional staff.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Janet!

Sara H.
02/20/2019
The best car repair shop!
The employees at VRC are professional, friendly and genuinely care about your vehicle. They take pride in their work, and as a result it is exemplary. I have never had a bad experience here. They continually go above and beyond.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Sara! See you soon!

PF

Thank you Paulette!

Marta M.
02/06/2019
They are the best!
This place treated me with respect & dignity . They did a great job & had my car done on time. They grained a new customer!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Marta! Looking forward to working with you again!

Ted B.
Longmeadow, MA
01/28/2019
Extremely pleased once again
Once again VRC was great. For some reason my 4Runner died overnight twice during the recent 0 degree weather, and jumping it with our Outback didn't work. Bill came out to our house twice to help get things squared away, the second time taking it to see if he could diagnose the issue.

He was able to get the car started each morning he had the car so he gave it back to me with no cost to us.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Ted! Hope everything is going ok. Always here if you need us!

AW
Andy W.
01/21/2019
Got wife’s car in and out same afternoon
Always our go to place for our vehicles. Latest was my wife’s car needed her battery terminal clamp replaced on the fly. I called in the afternoon on Saturday (after closing hours) they answered and said bring it down. Got a call not even a couple hours later saying it was all set. (Again, all of this occurred after closing hours on a Saturday and with a big snow storm on the way no less) And we went and grabbed it shortly after.
A-friggen-plus. Always take my suv their as well and service/ price are best around. They take a lot of the stress out of very stressful situations.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Andy! Glad we were able to get your wife in and out before the storm. Hope all is well!

PF

AC
Anna C.
12/30/2018
Workmanship
Workmanship is great Bill stands behind the work he does . They are trustworthy and dependable. I would recommend them for sure.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Anna! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

AY
Ann Marie Y.
12/13/2018
I feel that Bill and staff are always accommodating and honest. They never try to add on things after quoting a price for a job. I have been going there for years and will continue to do so.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars and for being a loyal customer for so long. Always nice to see you! Happy Holidays!

Jim P.
12/07/2018
Best
Was given a quot,e and it fell by $50. Made me happy of course. The quick service and and re[pairs were top shelf. Bill and his crew are "Top Shelf".
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Jim! Enjoy your holidays!

Andrew B.
12/06/2018
Brought my car in for an oil change and was told that my tires needed rotating and needed two new tires as I was shown which of my tires were balding. Was given several options for tire selection and service same day. Since my car needed to be inspected, I thought why not and get it done now. Job was done within two hours. Was called and texted to let me know my vehicle was done. Great service and people at VRC in West Springfield, MA.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Andy! Always great to see you! Have a happy holiday season !

KG
Kathy G.
12/04/2018
Service, team love you guys!
XO
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much Kathy! If we don't see you, have a Happy Holiday season!

Don P.
11/26/2018
Always top notch service. Very professional and affordable. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Don! Always nice to see you

Jim P.
11/21/2018
Waiting area to shelf. Everyone is most helpful.
Service is outstanding. I have always been pleased with with repairs or preventive maintenance.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Jim! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Marcia S.
11/15/2018
can't improve on pefect
never have a problem when i come in. i was due for my service a month ago, but have been sick. in and out very quickly. just had to wait for an air filter to be delivered. always know i can trust Bill to take great care of my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Marcia! Glad you are feeling better. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Marcia H.
11/08/2018
Quick response to power steering failure
My power steering on my Saturn Aura failed near home recently & a call to VRC from my car was all it took for them to send a technician in his tow truck right away. My car was towed to VRC and 2 days later it had a new power steering motor and was ready to go, good as new. I appreciate the fact that despite other work they had scheduled, they were able to come and get the car right away and find the problem and repair it.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! We are so glad we were able to help you and get you back in your car!

Kathleen B.
Gilbertville, MA
11/07/2018
Great
Fast and efficient work. My MGB is in fine running shape. Thanks VRC!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Kathleen! Always nice to see you!

Ted B.
Longmeadow, MA
11/05/2018
Great work and a very pleasant team to work with.
I took my 4Runner to VRC based on the great reviews I had read. It ended up being a great decision.

After getting a $4,000 quote from the dealership for a bevy of repairs, VRC was able to get our SUV back on the road for $850. The communication was great and the repair was done in a timely fashion.

They also helped put together a menu of items they suggest we repair over time. They easily could have insisted all of the deferred and preventative maintenance be done in this first visit, but instead they gave us what they thought would help extend the life of the car and will let us determine when we would like to have the work completed.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Ted! It was great to work with you and I'm so glad we were able to help you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you again to take care of the remaining maintenance items.

Mary H.
Holyoke, MA
11/01/2018
Great job! Thanks for taking such good care of my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/02/2018

You're welcome! Thank you!