Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Marcia H.
11/08/2018
Quick response to power steering failure
My power steering on my Saturn Aura failed near home recently & a call to VRC from my car was all it took for them to send a technician in his tow truck right away. My car was towed to VRC and 2 days later it had a new power steering motor and was ready to go, good as new. I appreciate the fact that despite other work they had scheduled, they were able to come and get the car right away and find the problem and repair it.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars Marcia! We are so glad we were able to help you and get you back in your car!

Kathleen B.
Gilbertville, MA
11/07/2018
Great
Fast and efficient work. My MGB is in fine running shape. Thanks VRC!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Kathleen! Always nice to see you!

Ted B.
Longmeadow, MA
11/05/2018
Great work and a very pleasant team to work with.
I took my 4Runner to VRC based on the great reviews I had read. It ended up being a great decision.

After getting a $4,000 quote from the dealership for a bevy of repairs, VRC was able to get our SUV back on the road for $850. The communication was great and the repair was done in a timely fashion.

They also helped put together a menu of items they suggest we repair over time. They easily could have insisted all of the deferred and preventative maintenance be done in this first visit, but instead they gave us what they thought would help extend the life of the car and will let us determine when we would like to have the work completed.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Ted! It was great to work with you and I'm so glad we were able to help you and your family. Looking forward to seeing you again to take care of the remaining maintenance items.

Mary H.
11/01/2018
Great job! Thanks for taking such good care of my car.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 11/02/2018

You're welcome! Thank you!

Linda S.
10/25/2018
Hometown Friendly Professional Service
We have been a client of VRC and Bill for years. His knowledge on all kinds of vehicles and advice are second to none. Essentially the best professional vehicle technician in the area. Getting an appointment is an easy process and friendly. We highly recommend them.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words Linda! See you soon!

Richard H.
10/23/2018
Satisfied customer for many years.
Satisfied with parts, service and price, can't ask for more than that!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Richard! See you soon!

Mary H.
10/23/2018
Super
They are super. Always helpful and friendly.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words Mary! Always nice to see you

SL

Thank you Sandy!

RP
Rene P.
10/01/2018
Great and timely service with wonderful customer care
The work on my automobile was done on a timely matter and everything appears to be working properly. Staff are courteous and respectful.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Rene! See you next oil change!

MK
Matt K.
09/25/2018
I would never go anywhere else.
Once again friendly and amazing service. Call to the shop first thing in the am and get to bring car right down. Car was fixed by the next day without any issue.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Matt! Look forward to you next visit. Maybe the kids can play with Gianna :)

Jill G.
09/13/2018
Quick work, fair labor prices.
Thank you again for your work on our Elantra!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 09/14/2018

Your welcome Jill! Always a pleasure to see you!

Janet P.
09/05/2018
Great Customer Service
I've been taking my car to VRC for the past 5 years for both routine maintenance and repairs. I have always found them to be very knowledgeable, honest and friendly. I would highly recommend VRC!!!

Thank you Janet!

Thank you Paulette!

Jason D.
West Hatfield, MA
08/23/2018
Single-handedly keeping my car alive
Had my SES light come on recently and car was a lil sluggish. Took it to ANOTHER shop, they narrowed down whereabout the issue was but wanted to replace two sensors and cable harness to solve the problem, they quoted me 900 bucks. I told them to put everything back how it was, 97 bucks for labor (no big deal). When I picked my car up it was so much worse! The car would take like 6-10 seconds to turn over and now my car was having trouble reaching even 60mph (it'd rev up to 5,000 rpms, which it never had done before). I contacted the garage about the new issues, they told me that my car had probably always taken that long to turn over and I just never noticed (O.o) and reccomended I take it to my usual shop. I did just that and Bill and the rest of the staff there were able to narrow down the issue to a relatively simple repair and only charged me 135.00. I was stressing for so long that I'd have to scrap this car and start shopping for a new one and they saved my a$$! I regret not taking my car to them sooner!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/28/2018

So glad we could fix you back up for less than the $900 they wanted! Don't start shopping yet, we'll keep you going! See ya soon!!

PF
Paulette F.
08/14/2018
Car repair
Excellent service. Provided extra courier service too. Over the top!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Paulette! Always a pleasure working with you!!

Marcia S.
Feeding Hills, MA
08/14/2018
always great service
thank you for taking care of the routine maintenance of my Saturn. i can always depend on my car being in perfect condition when i leave.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Marcia! We are happy to serve and hope to see you again!

Jeff M.
08/08/2018
Great staff
very pleasant experience, waiting room was well setup, and a very clean garage. Very helpful in taking care of my car.

S H.
08/07/2018
Great, honest mechanic!
Love Gianna the shop dog!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you! We are honored you have chosen us and look forward to seeing you again! Gianna says "I am happy you had a pawsitive experience at my second home!"

SD
Sarah D.
08/02/2018
Dependable
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Trusting and dependable. Highly recommend!
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Sarah!! We love taking care of our friends and family and appreciate your kind words.

Marcia H.
08/01/2018
Prompt, dependable service
Brought car in for oil change (was able to get an appointment promptly) & hood strut, was contacted to see if I also wanted air filter replaced, as it needed it, and had that done too. Appreciate being consulted and given price before additional work is done. Always get car back freshly washed and vacuumed. Staff are helpful and pleasant to do business with.
Brandie from Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Marcia! We are honored to take care of your vehicle. We are happy your are pleased with our service. See you soon!