PP
Pam P.
05/25/2019
Excellent service fair price
As always Venburg took great care of our vehicle. I was given a timeframe for the repair and that timeframe was met. The issue I was having with my vehicle was resolved, and the bill came to a little less than originally quoted. I feel very comfortable recommending them to anyone.

GE
Gene E.
05/24/2019
pleasnt surroundings and courteous service
You have great service1

Mark D.
05/14/2019
I'm a tad biased because they were friends first..It was only normal to have them work on my vehicles.
I have been going or coming to Venburg for nearly 30 years and only once did I have an issue with them and it wasn't even related to a repair or service. It may not be like the good old days but I'd rather have friends working on my vehicles than the fast buck operators out there. I have always been treated with respect and that's even with my reputation proceeding me. I have recommended many to Venburg tire and service.

John D.
Three cars
2001 Honda Accord
1988 Mercedes 560SL
2008 Acra TL
Diagnosis, repair estimate and options, done by honest people who care. True professionals who know cars and trucks, where the dealerships and mechanis take their vehicles for tire, steering and suspension care. The Best of The Best!

ER
Ellen R.
Dodge Dakota
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Ellen said the business did exactly what she wanted fast and they were very helpful.

Cheera S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Cheera said the service at this business was great and the staff are good.

TA
Ted A.
North Saint Paul, MN
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/08/2019
Honest and Reliable
Great service - Honest, Reliable and Fair Pricing (and patient with customers)

Tim and Nancy S.
Ram 1500
05/02/2019
Honest, friendly service.
Venburg continues to be a great service provider to keep my autos on the road. Thanks!

HT
Holly T.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/01/2019
Overall Performance.
Pleasant clean atmosphere, great honest people who do quality work at reasonable prices. Any work to be done is discussed and estimates given. Always friendly and willing to go out of their way to help. Have used them for many years and will continue to do so.

Kia Rio
04/21/2019
love them
We have gone to Venberg for tires and other service for years. They are very professional and they are very good. The only reason I gave them 4 stars was because I called a week in advance to have an oil change and tire rotation done on Sat am. I did not get my car back until after 1 pm. I was told they had a bunch of vehicles come from service that morning. It didn't seem to matter that I had scheduled an apt a week prior.

Saint Paul, MN
04/21/2019
Swap Winter Tires for Summer Tires
Made Appointment, Dustin confirmed, Ready to go at Appt time, In and Out, Always Good Quality Work, Definitely recommend Venburg Tire. I've never had a bad experience. They could use a soda / snack machine in the waiting area....

Steven H.
Little Canada, MN
04/18/2019
Tire valve stem
The leaking sensing tire valve stem was replaced. This was new to me as how the system worked and the small parts to replace. From this education it seems like replacing the washer assemble inside the tire should be part of a tire change. Maybe high tech system but requires more maintenance than just an old fashion rubber valve stem.

HK
Henry and Carol K.
Buick LeSabre
04/12/2019
Great place
Knowledgeable, Friendly, They want to help, Timely. Full service. Can talk to mechanics.

ND
Nate D.
Hugo, MN
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the business is convenient and he is happy with the service. He dropped the vehicle off and as soon as he got back it was finished.

Dennis S.
Ford Cutaway
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he's been doing business with this facility for the past 20 years and he's always been very happy.

Michelle D.
North Saint Paul, MN
Saturn SL
04/03/2019
great service on my tire repain
great service on my tire repair

PM
Paul and Jill M.
Lake Elmo, MN
Ram 1500
03/29/2019
prompt service
I gave you guys another chance the last time I was in the service was poor and the customer service person was rude and could care less about how long I had waited for an oil change. This time the customer service person was friendly and got me out in half the time he quoted for the tire replacement.

Ryan M.
Forest Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
03/26/2019
Good experience as always
I have yet to have a poor experience here. Always reasonable and courteous. I drive a bit further to have them service my vehicles, but it’s definitely worth it.

John S.
Ford Excursion
03/14/2019
good pricing friendly service
I priced top line truck tires, venburg tire pricing was right there with the bonus of timely service quality work .

Cliff W.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said they were good. They were prompt and straightforward.