Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5rating 4.3225826
Overall Rating 2.12903/5Overall Rating 2.12903/5rating 2.12903rating 2.12903rating 2.12903

TK
Thomas K.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Good Service
From the check in to check out service advisors and others contacted in parts and payment window are courteous and friendly.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We deeply appreciate your business and your feedback.

GW
Glenn W.
Lucerne Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
The people
The service is always fast and fit us in when we have time.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

2nd Service
This trip was much better than my first. This time the service group was friendly and kept me in the loop.

Cynthia B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Fantastic
They are always so friendly and helpful.

RP
Raymond P.
Barstow, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Car services
Every time I come to get my 2012 Hyundai Sonata services at Victorville Hyundai. I get nothing be Professional services from all the staff at the service Department to include Rebeca, Allen and Ramon. I Highly recommend coming here. Everyone is always very friendly, very professional, and very focused on providing great customer service. Prices are very reasonable. Free car wash with oil change. I won't go anywhere else worth every penny.

Mr. Pequeno,

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service!

(760)241-3801

Jon B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
The service department is the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with in my 60 plus years driving a vehicle. They are courteous, prompt and pretty factual on their estimates. Also go the extra mile on any warranties that are available on the vehicle. They are the best.

Mr. Bednar,

(760)241-3801

Phelan, CA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Every time I have brought my vehicle in they have been quick and friendly

Thank you for taking the time to give us the positive feedback regarding your service with us.We deeply appreciate your business and your feedback.

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous and professional
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

DT
David T.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
In and Out
Quick in and out service, no BS, ready when promised. That's all I need. ...and this paddle ball...and this lamp.

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Stellar
Another stellar job. In and out on time. thanks to the whole crew.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Joseph K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Bad customer service
Don’t lie to your customers

Mr. Kohr

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me regarding your concerns with your recent service with us. As promised I will follow up with the service department to correct the issue you were experiencing with communication and speak to the receptionist on how the note was handled when given to the service department. I will make sure that this type of thing does not happen again and that your next service visit with us will be more enjoyable. If you have any other questions or concerns just give us a call at 760-241-3801.

Thank you!

Robert R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The customer service people are very nice
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

GY
Gerald Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick and quality service
As always the Service personnel were professional, and very efficient. The quality of service was high as usual.

RP
Raymond P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Seems to have everything you need.
Did exactly what I expected, timely, and fair cost.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Easy to make an appointment. Quick service.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.Thank you for the wonderful comments.we will see you at your next service.

Mark B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere
Great staff
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful comment We will see you at your next service.

LY
Louisa Y.
Adelanto, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Missed Opportunities
The service provided was as expected but they missed the chance to make me a happy customer by not resetting the service reminder, and still no car wash
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Mr. Yager,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today in regards to your concerns. As promised I will be follow up with our service team and making sure that those concerns do not happen again and make your service experience more enjoyable for your next visit. If you have any other questions or concerns just give us a call at 760-241-3801.

Thank you.

Rey S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & Battery Check Coupon
Good service always use B&G engine treatment when i change my oil you can feel & hear the diffrence . I had a Coupon for Free battery check. Lucky I used it. My battery had a problem. Fortunately it was covered under the Warranty. Thank you Hyundai . See you guys in a couple of months.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Respond

KR
Kelly R.
Adelanto, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
I went in for transmission and cooling service. They got me out in no time. They also honored my coupon. I saved $65.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful comments.we will see you at your next service.

Respond

NP
Natalie P.
06/29/2018
Rescore to previous review
Thank you again for fixing everything for me. I went back in to recheck everything and everything has been taken care of and i left very very happy. Thank you so much Megan and service manager for talking to your employees about working on improvement and for correcting any missed mistakes last visits and making things better. I really appreciate it all. Thank you for the windshield wipers as well. Now i can feel safe if it were to rain again and not have to worry about replacing them. I have been going to you for years and i was hoping that you would be able to make things better and you did. Hoping next visit will be better as well. I will be continuing to go for my oil changes as always. See you soon.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you Natalie for bringing this to my attention,this has been the best eye opener for for training purposes for my employee as to what a customer expects and what a manager expects from his employees.

Bill markloff