Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5rating 4.3529388
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ramon was fine but dealership is not
Ramon was kind and considerate but he needs to be updated on service time needed for some services. Waiting room is noisy. Doors need control arms so that they don't slam, even in the wind. Too much traffic.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor dealership
See previous statements.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Mr. Hay,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me regarding your concerns and your recent service experience. As promised, I will speak to your advisor regarding properly understanding the wait times to certain services. I will give your concerns to the management that would handle the waiting room comfort and noise levels. Also, I have noted into the system that you will receive a complimentary car wash on your next visit. If you have any additional concerns don’t be afraid to give us a call as we would be happy to help you!

760-241-3801

Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Mr. Hay,

Thank you for taking the time and your understanding in allowing us to correct your concerns. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
My experience with my last service
There have been changes made in this dealership that I have observed in the last five years and I don't believe that all of them have been for the better. I find that the service advisor I have dealt with recently are not of the same caliber as the ones I have dealt with in the past and I also noted several other subtle changes not for the better.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for taking the time to write to regarding your service and your concerns. If you have a moment to give me a call back to go over those concerns with me! My phone number is 760-241-3801 and my name is Megan Schweitzer. I would like to make sure all your concerns are addressed properly to make sure your visits with us stay comfortable.

Barstow, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
set up a customer service class for your associates.
SHAWN T B., Service Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks so much for the feedback. We do strive for complete customer satisfaction, which is why we sought out goodwill assistance from the manufacturer even though the vehicle is far beyond warranty limits, and even paid for a portion of the bill ourselves as an appreciation for your loyalty. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you.

Shawn Burkel

Adam B.
Victorville, CA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast work
In and out with no trouble.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your wonderful feedback. Call us if you need anything!

WS
Wanda S.
Oil Change
Everything went good. I even received 2 checks from Castrol Oil so I had $17 off the visit.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Call us if you need anything!

KP
Kenneth P.
Helendale, CA
RECALL
Didn't feel Hyundai took care of a customer on a required recall 2 trip 2 days

Mr Perteet,

Thank you for taking the time to write to use regarding your concerns. I apologise for your inconvenience and would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience. Please give me a call at 760-241-3801.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/07/2019 Category: Service
They are so nice and knows how to handle it.
everyone so nice and very kindness I am really very strongly recommending to this dealer..
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Maria C.
Maintenance made easy
Team is always friendly, and it’s nice to have service member promptly greet me at my car when I arrive for service/ maintenance. The lounge area is great for waiting with 2 separate sections.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Rogers M.
Recall
The service staff is always very friendly and helpful.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Roque G.
Adelanto, CA
A friendly group
It good nice place

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business. Call us if you need anything!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Chaotic
They seemed more interested in letting me hear what they thought I wanted to hear rather than the truth. The service took twice as long as they originally said, but rather than be honest with me so I could consider other arrangements, they kept telling me it would be 15 minutes more.
Then they left some else’s keys in my car and had to drive to my home to retrieve them. I wonder if they were honest with the owner of that car?

Lynda Viken,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me regarding your recent experience with me. As promised I will speak to the advisors here and make sure that there is better communication and time management to make sure that your next visit will be more comfortable.

TA
Tracy A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Great Customer service
Happy with service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

BL
Bela L.
The service people
Allan and his staff are always excellent and Allan and the other guy,the one with braces are funny and fun to work with. Thank you
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. I will be sure to let the both of them know. Call us if you need anything!

XY
Xing Y.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Work order written up incorrect. Mechanic forgot to replace some screws

Yu,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concerns to us regarding your recent service with us. I left you a voicemail if you would like to give me a call back at your earliest convenience our phone number here is 760-241-3801.

01/26/2019 Category: Service
Recent service and campain visit
Personnel at check in, service personnel, and payment counter are courteous and helpful.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Mr. Knox,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire regarding your service experience with us. I did give you a call and left you a voicemail. I would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience regarding your visit.

760-241-3801

Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Mr. Knox,

Thank you for calling me back and going over your service experience with me. I appreciate your feedback and as promised I will speak to your advisor regarding better communications.

Brenda H.
Victorville, CA
01/25/2019 Category: Service
I always come to get my car serviced here on a monthly basis

TA
Tracy A.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Service
I am leasing my car from here and have had great experiences when I bring it to get serviced. The place is clean and spacious and their service is quick. No complaints!

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly personnel; fair and honest customer service; excellent mechanical work
Totally positive experience. Customer satisfaction is important here. Impressed with quality of work performed. They do not try to sell you more than is needed. Nice atmosphere overall.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Barstow, CA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service it’s just my ioniq hybrid engine lights been popping up for almost two months, the first time they did a reset it worked fIne for about two and a half weeks then it popped up agaIn causing my car to jerk on the freeway, the second time it popped up they tried to replace a part but they didn’t have the part to do anything then the third time I took it in for the same reoccurring issue they said the part would be there the next morning and I would be all set but I didn’t receive a call for an update so I called around two in the evening the following day and they told me the part didn’t come in so they had to keep my car for a few more days but All in all I was not notified about any recalls whatsoever on my car.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your constructive feedback. Call us if you need anything!

Jared R.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and willing to help!!
Awesome place to buy your next Hyundai! The salesman are excellent and not pushy and service is nice and fast!