Overall Rating 4.285715/5Overall Rating 4.285715/5Overall Rating 4.285715/5Overall Rating 4.285715/5rating 4.285715
Overall Rating 2.07407/5Overall Rating 2.07407/5rating 2.07407rating 2.07407rating 2.07407

LH
Lorin H.
Service on car.
Great Service,and friendly people!

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comments. We will see you at your next service.

Debra L.
Barstow, CA
My review
Very helpful and knowledgeable.

TG
Tania G.
Lucerne Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and communication with the team was excellent. The communicated with us clearly and straight forward. They gave us exact steps that would be taken and what status our car was in. Very happy with the service I was provided.

AK
Albert K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
The staff
Great service just no shuttle on weekends

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.sorry for the inconvenience on no weekend shuttle. We will see you at your next service.

Carlos M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
A++++
Always a great experience. A++++

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comments.we will see you at your next service.

EJ
Earle J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
RAYLETTE JONES
THE SERVICE WAS FAST AND THE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY.

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. what could we have done better to receive a 5 star review.We will see you at your next service.

Kimberley M.
Helendale, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly service advisors
Excellent customer service! I purchased my Hyundai here and I always have my car serviced here. Great service! Will definitely come back again!

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful comments.We will see you at your next service.

Joyce M.
Adelanto, CA
Woman Taken Advantage of
Yes I do know the difference between a cabin filter and an engine filter and cabin filter. I guess Alan in the service department didn't think that.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
WOMAN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.
YES, I WAS NOT TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT NEED TO BE DONE UP FRONT. i FOUND OUT THE REPAIRS WHEN I GOT TO THE CASHIER.
I WAS TOLD I NEED A CABIN AIR FILTER AND WAS CHARGED FOR A CABIN AIR FILTER AND ENGINE AIR FILTER. JUST WRONG
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai

Left message at home ,please when you get a chance please give me a call regarding your service experience,

Margaret S.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Margaret
Excellent service but I didn’t get a car wash!

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comment. sorry your car was not washed ,next time in just ask the advisor that you want your car washed .We will see you at your next service.

Anonymous avatar
Phelan, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
N/A

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. We will see you at your next service.

Michael M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael M.
Excellent Service!

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comment. We will see you at your next service.

Drochelle G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Fast and efficient service. Quicker than anticipated and super friendly staff.

KR

Friendly and professional employees
Excellent service!

Mark B.
The atmosphere
The employees great attitude and personality

Anonymous avatar
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics didn’t do what they wrote on paperwork
The wait is always longer than I’ve experienced at other dealerships. And Mechanic wrote on my paperwork that he checked my tire pressure and filled them when in fact he did nothing to my tires. They were exactly the same as when I brought it in. I didn’t put air in them because I knew they would. I thought wrong.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai

Left a message for you if you could please call me so i can see what had happen when in for service.

Bill Mmarkloff

760-241-3801

Jacquelyn R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Car always is taken care of and the service team is wonderful

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.what could we have done better to receive a 5 star review  We will see you at your next service.

Judy A.
Phelan, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Recommend to Everyone
As always, I get the royal treatment when I need my car serviced. From the ease of making an appointment, to the friendly considerate efficient service when checking in, to the entire staff even to checking out, I experience nothing but helpful, kind service. I am a widowed 67 year old woman who needs the assistance of a service dog. The welcome mat is even extended to my dog, she loves visiting and hanging out in the waiting room, where she gets a lot of attention. Hyundai takes the stress out of the worry about taking good care of my car. I will always own a Hyundai, its a great car that comes with great service!

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. we will see you at your next service.

ON
Omid N.
Ridgecrest, CA
05/06/2018 Category: Service
The issue on my brand new car was not resolved
I have a brand new Hyundai Sonata sport 2.0T and after 4 months of driving it (about 2000 miles on the car) I started to feel a very annoying vibration underneath the driver seat. I took it in for a diagnosis and they said "everything is up to company's standards" and I should continue driving it till the issue gets worse. I have recorded my conversations with the service staff when he sat in the car with me to see what I'm talking about. As soon as he put the car in the gear (even with the AC off) he said "oh yeah I see what you're talking about, but as I mentioned everything is according to company standards"...perhaps these standards are not that great?! I still feel the vibration every day and I regret my purchase.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai

left message for you this morning,when you get a chance can you please give myself a call so i can review your concern,thank you

760-241-3801

BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to call me today regarding your vibration issue you are having,just give me a call when you are available and i will set you up a appointment,
thank you again and i will see you soon Bill Markloff

FM
Frank M.
Hesperia, CA
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Athens gentleman who greeted me and signed me in was helpful god mannered and clear inhisexplanationof what would be done.the work was carried out efficiently and speedily. I’ll be back.

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. thank you for the wonderful comments we will see you at your next service.