Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5rating 4.3437494
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy service, great rewards program
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

Palmdale, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Looks very eye catching
Great service and very friendly

LW
Larry W.
Ridgecrest, CA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonata engine failure
I live 89 miles north of Victorville and was nervous leaving My Sonata so far from my eyesight.
I began speaking with Megan in service department and her friendly voice and her “professionalism “ quickly eased my mind.
I knew after speaking with her I chose right dealership.
I had my car towed in expecting long delay due to severity of repairs required.
Sean was my service writer and he made my experience best I ever had at shop.He addressed and listened to my concerns discussing everything in its entirety.Great attitude and professional service.
Thank you Sean and Megan for the great service.

Sincerely,

Larry Wilkes
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Mr. Wilkes,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your wonderfully kind words! Call us if you should ever need anything!

SV
Silvia V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good people
Very good service we did not have appt. And they had the ca.r within an hour

KW
Kyle W.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer and great staff
Love my maintenance package plan I got with my 2018 Elantra I always use this dealership for my oil changes and tire rotation because it’s nothing out of pocket for me.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Carlos C.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Did well on the repair.
Fixed what they were supposed to.

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business. Call us if you need anything!

PM
Paula M.
Barstow, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service for my car
Service is always great and prompt. Very friendly and professional

Miesha D.
Adelanto, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department
They were very friendly. They didn’t over charge me for servicing my car, and it was ready in a timely manner

FB
Frank B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
quality and prices
straight to the point, I told the sales guy what i can afford and what i want to pay and they all worked with me considering my situation.

Karen M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner
Fast service and very friendly. They are willing to answer any and all questions.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

11/11/2018 Category: Service
1 star
Service was terrible

Virginia,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me regarding your visit I am very happy to hear you have already been in and your service was already better than previous.

I will send that reScore to you and we look forward to your next service visit.

Thank you!

Deborah H.
Lehi, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The front desk man that helped me was very good. I was traveling home and had to be towed back to this store. They were willing to squeeze me in and had the part to fix my problem. After a wonderful lunch I was back on the road. I really appreciated their help and willingness to go above and beyond in their service. Thank you!!!!

Deborah,

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Stellar
As always outstanding customer service.

Judith T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I have had my car since 2009 and always had it serviced at a Hundayi dealer.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the questionare regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

GC
Gail C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and love ❤️ you don’t have a long wait
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Gail,

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to Details
I have been visiting Victorville Hyundai for under 2 years. Customer service personnel are kind, courteous, and always at their best. The vehicle maintenance work is always done professionally, however on my last visit, attention to details were missed. Upon receiving my vehicle, I had to grab a wet towel from my vehicle to clean off the oil smudge left on my driver side door handle. Also, when I got into my vehicle and began driving it on the road, it did not sound right. I was familiar with the noise and knew exactly what the issue was because the same issue occurred on a visit to another Hyundai dealership in the LA area. Upon arriving home I opened the hood and found that the engine filter housing had not been secured with any of the 4 latches. I had to secure the housing myself. Not a big deal, but at the same time, something that should have been handled by the maintenance team. I will continue to visit Victorville Hyundai because they usually provide excellent service all around. A small lack of attention on this trip that I know will be reviewed and corrected moving forward.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Mr. Hernandez,

My name is Megan Schweitzer. I called and left a voicemail regarding your service experience with us and I have some questions and concerns for you when you have a moment to return my call. Our phone number here is 760-241-3801.

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me regarding your service! I understand the inconvenience you had and want to make sure your next visit is much more enjoyable. As promised I will follow up with the service team and your next oil change will be is on us!

Call us if you ever need anything!

11/04/2018 Category: Service
All around great service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the questionare regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business. Call us if you need anything!

Michael H.
2012 Hyundai Equus
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Politeness

Michelle M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nice honest people work here
Desean and Dwight are good people not pushy car salesman.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

KA
Kristi A.
Adelanto, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I always go to Victorville Hyundai for the service on my car. The staff there are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and exceptionally kind. This most recent trip I just needed an oil change, and it was lunchtime. Jose did my oil change and replaced my gas cap before taking his break. Is was so nice of him, I was an hour early for my scheduled appointment and he took my car and I was out of there before my appointment time. Words can not accurately describe how grateful I am!
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!