Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5rating 4.3437494
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Mark B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The employee
They got me into a brand new car they got me into a brand new car when nobody else would
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We deeply appreciate your business and your feedback.

KP
Kenneth P.
Helendale, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/22/2018 Category: Service
warranty repair
There was a recall , The car was inspected parts ordered and changed
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

PM
Paula M.
Barstow, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service both buying and service
I bought my car fantastic service made sure I understood everything. Service has been the same, friendly professional people.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
Keep improving all services!! Not only sales
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Gyanendra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me regarding your service experience. We are aware of the scheduling system. We hope you have a more enjoyable experience on your next service visit with us!

GK
Gary K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
this survey is a pain in the a--.
the work was fine this survey is not.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

PC
Parrish C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Very hard-working staff, they definitely need more people here with so much business going on.

Jim M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and trustworthy.
Good, fast and courteous service. Do not try to sell you items or services not needed.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful words regarding your visit with us! We appreciate your feedback and your business. If you ever have a question or concerns just give us a call.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
always courteous and explanation of service and what's needed
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Monte M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change.
Good job

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service, exceptional customer service
I love the way I am treated. There are dealerships/service stations who try to take advantage of me because I am an older woman. That is not the case for Victorville Hyundai.

LH
Lisa H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2018 Category: Service
No problems
Always pleased with the service I have received.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Team.
I've brought my vehicle for routine maintenance over the past five years and this team does an excellent job!

GO ALLEN!!!

08/10/2018 Category: Service
service
just an oil change. Service was excellent and quick.

SV
Silvia V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very nice
Great service a employee went to the waiting area and offer water coffee that was very nice thank you
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Silvia,

CT
Christopher T.
Barstow, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
2018 Hyundai Sonata oil change and tire rotation
It's very convenient and is very comfortable to sit and watch tv until the vehicle has been serviced

Christopher

Thank you so much for your feedback! I called and left you a voicemail and had some questions regarding your experience.

(760)241-3801

2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy
Not helpful at all couldn’t take the time
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Hello Miss Toral,

My name is Megan Schweitzer with Hyundai and I was trying to contact you in regards to your service experience with us. I left you a voicemail if you could return my call I do have some questions and concerns if you when you have a moment.

(760)241-3801

Ronda H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2018 Category: Service
I love the personality of Shawn Burkel, the service advisor, he always makes my visit pleasant.

TH
Todd H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
First service
Service staff was great. Vehicle was completed in a very timely manner. Will definitely go back
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Robert W.
Palmdale, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice people fast service!
I had an 830 appointment. I got there early and I was one of the first people attended. In less than 45 minutes my oriole service in car inspection was finished! Plus they offered me a bottle of cold water.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

DE
Dustin E.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Very easy to set everything up
Thank you so much for the great service. Shuttle service to and from work while my car is being serviced is so great!! I really appreciate how easy buying my car and now how easy my first service was.