JOSEPH F.
Batavia, OH
09/18/2020
Nice folks, good work
Perfect, could use a lawn chair or two outside. Nice people.

KYLE B.

CAROLYN L.
Loveland, OH
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/15/2020
Great business ethics andyou will be safe on the road when your car is serviced and repaired at Village Auto
This is a great place for a woman to take her car Whenever I have taken my car to Village Auto for repairs I have been charged reasonable prices with excellent service. Prior to coming here I paid outrages prices for horrible service at other car service centers. It seemed when the other places saw a women walk in the door they would immediately charge double or more and tell you that things needed fixed that weren’t broken. I trust these men and they have always done a fantastic job They care about doing a great job and making sure the car will be safe on the road. They care about the work they do and their customers. They have good business ethics and values that many companies in America have lost We need more companies like this one that care about doing a great job instead of wanting to get paid for doing nothing and the car is still broke. Even though I have moved farther away from them I will have my car towed there for service because I know this is one of the best places in the greater Cincinnati area to have a car repaired and serviced.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Batavia, OH
09/11/2020
Great Place, Great Prices
I got my tires replaced at Village Auto. Appointment was on time. Price was as quoted. What more could you ask?
It is also nice to be able to patronize a place that is family owned and been around for years.
Keep up the good work, guys!

Thanks!

Kevin J.

ANGELA S.
09/10/2020
Wonderful service
I won’t take my car anywhere other than Village Auto. They are knowledgeable, polite, and fair.

Ford Expedition
09/10/2020
Great deal on monster tires:)
Courteous, prompt, great deal. $200 savings over Tire Discounters.

SY
STEPHEN Y.
09/05/2020
Tire Installation
I ordered tires scheduled my appointment online. When I arrived they we waiting for me with a smile ant told me it would be an hour and 1/2. After an hour and 10 minutes they called to let me know it would be ready in a few minutes. When I returned the car was ready. The staff was as friendly and professional as could be.

Kia Sorento
09/03/2020
Amazing and Trustworthy Service
The people at village auto are amazing! You can know, when you leave your car with them, you will receive the best and most trustworthy care. They are open and honest about what needs repairs/servicing when, and help guide you on your car’s path! I won’t take my cars anywhere else!

DAVE C.
Volkswagen Passat
09/03/2020
Easy to work with
2016 VW Passat needed new tires. Village came though with a great price and better service. They took the time to really check things out. Discovered a previously unknown and just handled it. Good people.

RF
RYAN F.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/28/2020
Great and quick service

Jodi H.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jodi said they did a good job, reasonably priced and did the work on the same day.

CA
CHRIS A.
Terrace Park, OH
Volvo C70
08/27/2020
Battery issue with car
I was grateful for the work performed on the car to identify the problem with the battery. Glad that it wasn’t a big issue car is been running fine for the last several weeks thank you

GB
GABE B.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/20/2020
Awesome shop!!
We appreciate all Village Auto does!

BC
BRIAN C.
Toyota Venza
08/20/2020
Honest and reliable mechanics get it done right!
My car had a number of weird unrelated electrical problems, including a few they never encountered. It took some ingenuity and a lot of persistence (and patience), but they got everything corrected. Feels like new again!