Business Solutions

Village Automotive Services

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Michael M.
06/28/2022
Tire replaced
Terrific service very reasonable priceTire replaced

RD
Ronald D.
06/26/2022
The service is very good....just need to do a little better job of informing customers when their cars are ready. I think sometimes they are so busy, they...

Mark W.
06/25/2022
Good Service
I notified the staff that I needed my car repair completed by Noon and they kept their word. I have never had a bad experience at Village Auto!

James M.
06/25/2022
Replace Clutch in 2005 Jeep
Spoke to Kevin about the problem I was having with my Jeep. He said he would check it and let me know. He confirmed that the clutch was bad, said it would...

TW
Teddy W.
06/23/2022
Clutch repair
Kevin is very professional we recommend him very highly