Business Solutions

Virgil's Auto Repair & Towing

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/30/2022
Quick and efficient!
Quick and efficient oil change and service.

Tom B.
06/29/2022
Roadside rescue
I was just leaving Saint Mary’s Hospital in Rochester, Minnesota when our car stalled. We called Virgil‘s and they came to pick us up right away. They towed...

06/22/2022
They communicated frequently to let us know what was wrong or what they were finding out with the car.

MJ
Madeline J.
06/17/2022
Kind and Quality Care
Surprise car issues are always stressful. It felt so good to receive efficient and fast acting care. My car was towed and running brand new in less then 24...

LH
Lee H.
06/16/2022
Made me an appointment right away in my emergency situation. Fast and affordable and professional service. Highly recommended.