Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Holloman Air Force Base, NM
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Quick and easy, and nice customer service.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank You for the feed back our goal is to make each visit a  star experience !

Matthew L.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great job
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feed back it's our goal to provide the very best experience each and eveytime !

EF
Esperanza F.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I always appreciate the experience in Vision's service department they are AMAZING!
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

We would like to thank you for responding on your last visit , we sincerely thank you for allowing Vision Hyundai to be your service facility.

PL
Perry L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services on my Genesis and wonderful customer care. Great mechanic.
Thanks
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank You for your response it's always a pleasure to see you at our facility!!

WH
William H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Like usual, Vision Ford fixes issues quickly. I had a trunk lack that no longer worked properly. Under warranty, it was fixed as soon as the part arrived. No having to wait weeks to schedule an appointment in advance.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

I sincerely Thank You for your positive feed back.

Joseph F.
Tularosa, NM
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, were taken in right away. People are fantastic, very polite and kind. Had a great experience. Thank you
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank You so much for responding to Hyundai Survey it's our goal each and everytime to provide the very best experience to you .

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Alright
The service was okay. It's usually good.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank You for the feed back I appreciate your response and we look to do better on your next visit.

Angela M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good quality vehicles
Fast friendly service
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank You for responding to Hyundai Survey we look to make every experience the very best!!

RF
Robin F.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service check and oil change
I appreciate that they are thorough and also they have excellent customer service.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for your response to Hyundai survey .Its our goal to provide the very best experience each visit.

Cloudcroft, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Courteous and efficient personnel.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank You for your feed back we appreciate the positive response .

04/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service at a fair price
Very happy. Thank you
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you allowing Vision Hyundai for your service needs Thank You for your positive responce on your last visit!

Holloman Air Force Base, NM
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Overall it was good service and everything was more or less expected (hence acceptable ratings). My only grievance was the cost for the repair performed. Based on my limited understanding of the part in question, I felt the costs were fairly high for both part and labor.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your positive review on your last visit !

03/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Scheduled appointment time was upheld this time and in and out within the hour as promised.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Thank You for responding to our Hyundai Survey It's our goal to make each experience the very best.

Terry M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Terry
Vision Ford has given us excellent service for our 2015 Santa Fe. Dora, one of the service people really knows her job.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Terry WE at Vision Hyundai Thank You for your positive feed back we strive toprovide the very best service.

03/03/2018 Category: Service
What it should be.
Service was very well organized and friendly.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank YOu very much for your positve feef back !

GL
Gary L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation under $50, @ the dealership, unheard of. On time!
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Gary Thank You for the positive feed back We appreciate  your business,

Debra L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service
I was very surprised when the Service Dept. called me so fast after leaving my car with them. Vision Ford let me make my appointment before I had to go to work and they gave me a courtesy ride to my job and picked me up to go get my vehicle. Everyone there was so friendly and Tiffany answered all my questions. I did purchase my vehicle out of town but due to working hours I was not able to go there so I went locally for the convenience and I will continue to have my car serviced at Vision Ford in Alamogordo. Thank you to all at Vision Ford and I look forward to a continuing customer relationship with you. Debra L.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Thank You for your response we strive to give the very best each and everytime !

01/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I really like how Vision Ford has the shuttle available for people that need to go to work while their vehicle gets serviced. I also like how they wash your vehicle.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Thank You for your feed back on your last visit here had Vision Hyundai . We appreciate your business and strive to give you the very best experience.

PL
Perry L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Center
Excellent service and customer care.
Everything done to satisfaction.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Thank You for your response It is always a pleasure to assist you.

Matthew L.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank You for your positive feed back on your last visit here at Vision Hyundai .