Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Joseph F.
Tularosa, NM
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, were taken in right away. People are fantastic, very polite and kind. Had a great experience. Thank you
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You so much for responding to Hyundai Survey it's our goal each and everytime to provide the very best experience to you .

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Alright
The service was okay. It's usually good.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for the feed back I appreciate your response and we look to do better on your next visit.

Angela M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good quality vehicles
Fast friendly service
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for responding to Hyundai Survey we look to make every experience the very best!!

RF
Robin F.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service check and oil change
I appreciate that they are thorough and also they have excellent customer service.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank you for your response to Hyundai survey .Its our goal to provide the very best experience each visit.

Cloudcroft, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Courteous and efficient personnel.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for your feed back we appreciate the positive response .

04/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service at a fair price
Very happy. Thank you
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank you allowing Vision Hyundai for your service needs Thank You for your positive responce on your last visit!

Holloman Air Force Base, NM
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Overall it was good service and everything was more or less expected (hence acceptable ratings). My only grievance was the cost for the repair performed. Based on my limited understanding of the part in question, I felt the costs were fairly high for both part and labor.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank you for your positive review on your last visit !

03/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Scheduled appointment time was upheld this time and in and out within the hour as promised.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for responding to our Hyundai Survey It's our goal to make each experience the very best.

Terry M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Terry
Vision Ford has given us excellent service for our 2015 Santa Fe. Dora, one of the service people really knows her job.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Terry WE at Vision Hyundai Thank You for your positive feed back we strive toprovide the very best service.

03/03/2018 Category: Service
What it should be.
Service was very well organized and friendly.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank YOu very much for your positve feef back !

GL
Gary L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation under $50, @ the dealership, unheard of. On time!

Gary Thank You for the positive feed back We appreciate  your business,

Debra L.
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly service
I was very surprised when the Service Dept. called me so fast after leaving my car with them. Vision Ford let me make my appointment before I had to go to work and they gave me a courtesy ride to my job and picked me up to go get my vehicle. Everyone there was so friendly and Tiffany answered all my questions. I did purchase my vehicle out of town but due to working hours I was not able to go there so I went locally for the convenience and I will continue to have my car serviced at Vision Ford in Alamogordo. Thank you to all at Vision Ford and I look forward to a continuing customer relationship with you. Debra L.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for your response we strive to give the very best each and everytime !

01/16/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I really like how Vision Ford has the shuttle available for people that need to go to work while their vehicle gets serviced. I also like how they wash your vehicle.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for your feed back on your last visit here had Vision Hyundai . We appreciate your business and strive to give you the very best experience.

PL
Perry L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Center
Excellent service and customer care.
Everything done to satisfaction.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for your response It is always a pleasure to assist you.

Matthew L.
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Thank You for your positive feed back on your last visit here at Vision Hyundai .

Tularosa, NM
11/28/2017 Category: Service
It just toke a little longer then i thught it would take
good
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Erick thank you for the positive feed back your experience here at Vision Hyundai is our goal to make it the very best that we can!

PL
PERRY L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Everything was excellent. Auto repaired, washed and ready to drive with no problems. Treated me very professionally.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Perry thank you for allowing me to correct the minor mishap in our facility . It's always a pleasure to see you back at our facility.

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2017 Category: Service
The salesman was great
I liked the salesman
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Terry I have followed up on your concern and have found that those reads are correct for new on drum brakes for rear at 5mm

Angela M.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Tire issue resolved
Had my tire replaced at Vision Ford but the sensor light wouldn't turn off. They called me and made an appointment to fix it the very next day. The maintenance people were very friendly and professional. Thank you so much Vision Ford for all your help. We really appreciate it.

11/06/2017 Category: Service
Good quality vehicles
I would but now am wondering about the auto maintenance dept

invited to come back to check and repair appointment 11/07/2017

Terry M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Fixed both recalls at the same time.
TOMAS J. from Vision Hyundai

Mr. Muller Thank You for your positive comments on your last visit here a Vision Hyundai