Latest Review almost 7 years ago

Lisa M.
Greer, SC
10/07/2011
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
This auto repair shop was recommended by my aunt. My husband and I had our vehicles oil changed. We were very satisfied with the quality of service we received. The staff is courteous and very friendly. We received service with a smile and they have two new customers.

DK
Devin K.
Greenville, SC
09/06/2011
2 Years of Good Service
I have been visiting Wade Hampton Service for two years now, and have been pleased the entire time. Friendly staff and quality service.

NH
Neill H.
Greenville, SC
08/27/2011
Great job!
Cordial, quick and efficient.

John K.
08/25/2011
Great value
I got the outside of my car washed for no extra charge with my oil change. Also, my car is old and this is the first place that didn't pressure me to do a lot of extra repairs.

EH
Eric H.
Easley, SC
08/12/2011
very happy
took my car in to have my front brakes looked at. went on a test drive with me to make sure that was the problem, which i liked. gave me an estimate before the work was started to make sure it was in my budget. did the work in a timely manner and even fixed my seat for free. customer service was outstanding and i felt very comfortable with my car being worked on there. looks like ive found a shop for life. definatly get your car fixed here!!!