David C.
Kerhonkson, NY
02/03/2018
Buyer Beware!!!
Stay away!!!! Wendy ripped off my mother in law. My mom had to use the DMV Investigator to get her money returned. They sold her a Jeep and the minute she goes down the road to put gas in it, the check engine light came on. Wendy tells her that it's the gas cap, it wasn't. When my mom tells them about this she is told it's not their responsibility. My mother's mechanic tells her that the wires were exposed on the engine manifold, the O2 sensor was broken, all the wiring was destroyed and her computer was faulty. The DMV Investigator went to Walker Valley Auto with all of this information and Wendy lied to him and told him that my mom gave the money for that Jeep to a third party person. Needless to say he did not believe her. Wendy's place was fined and they we made to reimburse her for the Jeep and all of the mechanic cost she had to pay out and they told her to keep her Jeep "Lemon". So if you want to buy a piece of crap, be lied to and them file a complaint to get your money back; then Walker Valley Auto is the place to go. FYI they love to rip off senior citizens!

John S.
Staatsburg, NY
07/27/2017
Wow bad dealer
I went looked at a vehicle they lied about the vehicle clearly had reset lights when the dash lite up like a Christmas tree after I drove it for twenty minutes, refused to let me take it to a mechanic to have it looked over. They are a scam buyer be were !!! Horrible experience don't trust a word they say

TR
T R.
Monticello, NY
11/01/2016
If you want a lemon shop here
I'm giving this place 1 star to be nice. The staff at walker valley auto is extremely unprofessional. A friend of mine purchased a car from there about a year ago and it was a LEMON! My friend came to the auto place several times to get some of the issues he was having with the car repaired and, they wanted to charge him a arm and a leg. Refused to give him his money back for the janky car they sold him and threatened to call the police. Janky Staff, Janky Cars. Never buy a car from here because it will be janky and you will regret it. I'm actually surprised that this place 4.2 rating. actually i know why because all the good reviews are from the janky ass staff.

EV
Edward V.
Middletown, NY
02/08/2016
Terrible Service. Horrible Experience.
Was going to buy a Honda Accord from them. They DID NOT fix what they said they would prior to Sale (or required by NYS Inspection). Staff became VIOLENT when I tried to question POSSIBLE mechanical problems. Staff refused to allow me to check under hood or test drive vehicle after alleged repairs or prior to Final Sale (as Agreed). Staff member told me to get the "F" out of HIS shop and threatened me with deadly force. STAY AWAY from Walker Valley Auto!!

EV
E V.
Middletown, NY
02/07/2016
Selling Possible "LEMON" Green Honda Accord
Aliza brought man who threatened VIOLENCE and told me to get the "F" out "HIS" shop. All i did was question why exhaust billowing thick white smoke that stinks of chemical or metal, like when an engine blows. They lied about putting on New tires and replacing Brakes. Rear Brake rotors heavily rotted, Don't Pass NYS Inspection. Engine revs extremely high 3000 RPM (not dropping). What else have they lied about? Can't Disprove anything NOW. Walker Valley Auto NOT A GOOD Dealer. STAY AWAY!!!!! They are VIOLENT!!!!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Wallkill, NY
12/11/2014
My car looks brand new again!
Dropped my car off Monday morning and picked it up Wednesday morning.
New hood, fender, headlights, painted, back body work complete!

John M.
Cragsmoor, NY
12/03/2014 Category: Service
John said they did a fantastic job.

CT
CAROL T.
11/23/2014
Friendly knowledgable people
Work done in a timely fashion, you can stop by with no appt. and they will take care if you! I moved to Chester and still travel the 45 minutes to WVA

CYNTHIA B.
Cuddebackville, NY
11/19/2014
Bob always greats me with a smile, then the work is done competently and on time and the price is fair. What more could I ask? My car has over 240,000 miles and I owe it to Walker Valley Auto!

TA

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Wallkill, NY
11/13/2014
The best service at a moment's notice!
I can just stop in when I have a problem or a question, and be heard and helped.
Love Bob and Charlie and the guys!

GS
GLENN S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2014
Fast and courteous!
Had parts ordered to be installed in my 2000 Jeep Cherokee. Was notified they were in and to come down. Job done in an hour and was on my way.

Jim B.
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Jim said the people at this facility are good to him and they take care of the problems. They are like family.

HD
Harold D.
Walker Valley, NY
Buick LeSabre
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said this business does a fantastic job and they have always been good to her.

Dean M.
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Dean said he typically works with this business and he always gets same day service from them.

AJ
AVA J.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/08/2014
Another Pleasant (and short) Visit to WVAuto
RE: my oil change. All went well, except
FYI: when you add air to the tires of a VW Beetle, there's a reset button in the glove compartment that you have to push. If you don't, the TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT comes on......

Carmin S.
Volvo S40
11/08/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathyrn. She said everything was fine with this business.

PD
PAT D.
10/30/2014
I TRUST CHARLIE
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN TREATED WELL AND HAVE NO COMPLAINTS
Aliza R., Sect. from Walker Valley Auto responded on 10/30/2014

Pat, you are a long time customer and we appreciate your business and friendship! Thank you for the great review!

Aliza Reed

Ellenville, NY
Volkswagen Beetle
10/26/2014
Ladybug Car- 1976 VW Beetle
I appreciate Walker Valley Auto for allowing me to bring in my own parts. My 1976 VW Beetle is unique & the big chain parts stores usually don't carry parts for this rare car.

CHERYL W.
10/25/2014
I TRUST Walker Valley Auto and feel safe with the performance of my car when the work is complete.
I can trust Walker Valley Auto to evaluate my car and let me know exactly what I need and not add things I don't need. My car is scheduled for service quickly and finished on time. Thanks again guys for keeping my car safe! You're the best!
Aliza R., Sect. from Walker Valley Auto responded on 10/25/2014

Thank you for your support and trust Cheryl! It means so much to us as a small local business.

Aliza Reed