Business Solutions

Wallace Collision Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
James A.
11/24/2022
Poor
Very unsatisfied

DJ
Debbie J.
10/18/2022
Friendly staff,great to work with I've been in need of their services a couple of times and am always pleased with their work and their customer service

ES
Edith S.
10/15/2022
Very pleasant in a negative situation!
Everyone was very, very pleasant and helpful. John, Kyler and Amber went out of their way to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed and...

GH
George H.
08/09/2022
I wanted my car fixed by Wallace so I could feel confident that it was done correctly. Everyone was kind and courteous
My car took longer than I expected although I am happy with the work

Tammy M.
06/16/2022
Would recommend
I would recommend Wallace Collision. They are professional an polite. They answered all my questions throughout the whole process. There is someone answering...