Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Justin P.
Bethel Island, CA
08/29/2018
great service
the entire staff were very professional and kind

KP
Kim P.
Martinez, CA
05/13/2016 Category: Service
My voice will not be heard here
All I want is for them to fix my Jeep I've used up all four of my Triple AAA this year because I'm always having to get a jump sure I can get it put my jumper cables in the back of my 2014 Jeep Patriot but why when all I need is it alternator I'm still under warranty they replace my battery this will be the third one all I do is turn on the key on an auxiliary for 4 minutes 4 to 10 minutes and then it won't start because I need a jump it's not the battery it's what's connected to the battery it will not keep a charge I don't give a crap about the battery I need an alternator all my lights are dim all the time and down below it wants to ask me the date of my service I'm in that shop every month getting a rental because of one thing or another so I guess I'll just put the last time which was today, sure I would recommend this place to a friend they do a great job when it comes to everything else butt my voice cannot be heard for some reason they won't listen to me anymore they do not want to put the alternator in a new one that is they're stalling all I have is 3 more miles until the warranty ends

Charles M.
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Jeep Oil Change
The service department did a very competent job and I would recommend them to others. My only concern was the cost. The price jumped from $23.64 to $54.09 in six months!

WW

Concord, CA
DODGE CHALLENGER
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Jose is a excellent and helpful service asviser

Masi D.
Castro Valley, CA
01/30/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly
Everyone was very attentive as I just arrived, from the mechanics outside to the associates inside. I really appreciated that.

MU
Mark U.
01/26/2015 Category: Service
Five Star
Everyone, from when you first arrive, the person who meets you when you drive up, to the last person, who brought the car to the front, was very friendly and helpful.

B
Bridgeway Service Inc
Berkeley, CA
01/24/2015 Category: Service
Great Service & People
Have only dealt with the Parts & Service Departments but would highly recommend them.

Mark C.
Mill Valley, CA
RAM 1500
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Easy to get to and helpful staff, Quality of work
Top marks for this business

PH
Patricia H.
Moraga, CA
01/19/2015 Category: Service
In and Out in less than 30
I came in with an oil leak and within 30 minutes I was in a rental car from Enterprise and on my way home. Great service!

SN
Shelley N.
Oakland, CA
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Jeep gas door replacement
This was a warranty item that was taken care of quickly over the holidays. The part was ordered and replaced quickly.
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you very much for your business and please let us know how we may earn the fifth star.

Martin M.
Oakland, CA
JEEP WRANGLER
01/18/2015 Category: Service
Top customer service from beginning to end.
Our 2000 Jeep Wrangler had an electrical problem and another problem with the driver's seat. Both were solved the same day.

CL
Celia L.
Lafayette, CA
01/18/2015 Category: Service
People are nice and helpful
Good customer service is important to every business. My experience was professional and courteous.
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you very much for your business, we do enjoy helping with your vehicle needs. and please let us know what needs to be done to earn all five starts.

Tracy M.
Alameda, CA
01/17/2015 Category: Service
My "home" Jeep dealership is San leoandro, and they were not helpful at all! After going to walnut creek dealership, it was like first class service. :) Every time I need a service, I will drive out of the way to get it done at Walnut creek!

KR
Kathleen R.
Alamo, CA
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Jose
I was happy with my service writer Jose as he understood what I wanted done and saw to it that it was.

BG
Bill G.
Pierre, SD
01/14/2015 Category: Service
They do great work and are truly efficient.
I am always impressed by the efficiency and excellent work that they do on my Chrysler Town and Country when I take it in for service. They are truly professional about it.

WW
William W.
Lafayette, CA
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Nail in tire
This would be 5 stars except the nail in the tire was missed the first time - we were sent home and told everything was fine. We woke up the next morning and the tire was flat - came back in and then the nail was found and tire fixed.
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you very much for your business, we do apologize for you having to make the second trip. please stop by so I can make up for your lost time.

Dick M.
DODGE NITRO
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Dropping the ball on CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
We left out Dodge Nitro in service for two different clicking noises in two different spots for over a week. Picked it up and guess what...one of the noises is still there. The problems were explained in detail, even the location of the noises. This is a safety issue, when the problem occurs and sticks...the defroster or heater will not work. Now...stuck driving it for the next three months.
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

We again apologize for the parts needed being on back order and that the concerns where intermittent, we always like the diagnosis
and repairs to go our way but does not always happen. As we discussed by phone when your family is on the road it makes it very difficult. Thank you very much for your business.

JY
John Y.
Danville, CA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Recall Service
While the actual service was done promptly, I was challenged about comments regarding my previous work experience done @ Stead that was not acceptable but coreected promptly & too my complete satisfaction by Roy - the Serv. Mgr. However when i picked up my vehicle - the repair bill suggested i needed New Spark Plugs HOWEVER my spark plugs had just been replaced less than 12K miles ago! A less knowledgable person might have very well taken the car back in for this 30K service @ only 15K miles.
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you very much for your business we do enjoy helping with your vehicle needs, and yes we do see that spark plugs had been done at 30k. The work history will be checked before recommending
services in the future.

LC
Leroy C.
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Quick and good service---people are polite
You took care of my 3 recalls quickly. In the past, with an old Jeep, that was not the case---
Ray O. from Walnut Creek Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you very much for your business we do enjoy helping with your vehicle needs. We keep trying to improve.