Overall Rating 3.79/5Overall Rating 3.79/5Overall Rating 3.79/5rating 3.79rating 3.79

Sandy S.
Pleasanton, CA
06/29/2018
Staff
5 stars for WC Ford ~ 10 stars for Tom Xepoleas. I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus 3 years ago at another dealership. 3 years and 3 attempts to repair the transmission, I had enough... I was not able to get any help, until I decided to stop by Walnut Creek Ford and lucky for me, I found Tom Xepoleas!! Instead of trying to offer me $5000 for my 2015 Focus and sell me a used car (this is what I got everywhere else) Tom helped me start the process to have Ford repurchase my car under their Re-acquired Vehicle Program. 14 days later, I received a call letting me know I was approved. 12 days later, I turned my Focus back over to Ford and received a check for my full purchase price, minus $290 for mileage. During those 12 days Tom Xepoleas located the perfect new Ford for me, the exact, year, make, model, color and options I asked for. Friday I was able to drive home in my new Ford Escape SEL! she is a beauty and the transmission is perfect. If you are looking to purchase a new car and would like a sales consultant who does not pressure you, but listens and helps with what you need, ask for Tom Xepoleas. Thanks Tom for all your help, for hanging in there with me for 26 days.... and thank you for treating me like family. :)

KA
Kumani A.
Oakland, CA
FORD F150 PU
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Overall service was great but just took a long time to install a window regulator. I understand that they wanted to get this right so it took a little longer. Tricia Felix is a rockstar and very attentive. Thank you.

LG
Laurie G.
FORD ESCAPE
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Listen to customer's concern; effective in identifying and resolving problem with efficiency.

Jerry L.

Chun Ching H.
San Ramon, CA
FORD FOCUS
02/05/2015 Category: Service
The repair work is good but takes a little too long
Everything was good but it took too long (2 weeks) for fixing a small issue.

John G.

excellent

John R.
FORD RANGER
02/03/2015 Category: Service
The personnel are very pleasant
This is the 2nd time I have had my Ranger in for a 'failure to start' problem. Roger, the Service Rep, that took care of me was polight enough to listen through my 2012 experience and listen through the current symptoms. He said he would call as soon as a diagnosis was made, and he did. The shuttle driver was very pleasant as was the cashier that happily took payment. I have on other occasions dealt with WCF parts department personnel and found them knowledgable, helpful and pleasant.
It is sincerely my hope that the starting problem has now been fixed and a return visit for the same problem will be unnecessary. Sincerely John Rector

Julie H.

TK
Thomas K.
FORD CMAX
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Good work worth the wait
The rear latching mechanism failed on our new C-Max (seems to be a common problem). After waiting a week for the part, the folks at WC Ford fixed it, and it now works well. We noticed that the engine check light came on because of slightly low oil (1/2 quart after 1000 miles), but we took the car home and added a little oil and reset the oil maintenance alert, so now it's okay.

SN
Sanjay N.
San Ramon, CA
FORD MUSTANG
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch!
Ernie, Paul and Karl were absolutely fantastic is working through issues with my Ford. It has been an absolute pleasure to interact with the entire team at Walnut Creek Ford service center. All the best!

Marilyn D.
Millbrae, CA
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Service adequate for attention to specific requests.
Brand new car purchased from your dealership. It would have been a nice gesture to clean the windshield....no service above and beyond the basic service.

Mary B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
FORD FIESTA
You guys are great!
Everyone at Ford Walnut Creek is professional, nice, and answer my questions. I just know when I take my care for servicing that it will be running better than when I brought it in. Bottom line is that the Service Department provides excellent service.

OM
Orion M.
FORD FUSION
close to home
great location, timely, professional and explained service to me.

David B.
Diablo, CA
Professional and courtesy
Great price and great service

Joel M.
Oakland, CA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Great Service Group
the service group is great. They take the time to listen to you. I had especially good service from Maxine.
Also, in the past I have had good follow-up from Tim Lautze.

Carol H.
01/31/2015 Category: Service
Maxine is fabulous
I got excellent, swift service.

KP
Kelesy P.
Orinda, CA
FORD FOCUS
Too much time
Walnut Creek Ford is very good about making sure your car is properly cared for and the employees are very kind. However, I was told on the phone that my recent appointment for a basic oil change would take 45minutes at the most, but once I arrived for my appointment at 7:15am , the woman helping me said it would take about an hour and a half. I told her I was told 45minutes so she made a phone call then confirmed I could be out in 45 minutes. I also confirmed that all I wanted was the oil change - no other services. The woman came into th lobby a few times to tell me about different services my car needed and I told her I did not have the time or money that day. After waiting an hour at least, the woman came in and asked if I'd like a car wash and she said it would take 20 minutes maximum, so I agreed. Thirty minutes later, I checked in with the front desk about my car because I was nearing the point of being late for work. They said it was in line to be washed and I would be another 20 minutes. I explained that I had been told that 30 minutes prior and to pull my car out of the line to be washed because I was now late for work. They worked hard to get my car for me, but it still took another 15-20 minutes. I did not get my car until around 9:30. I left frustrated and upset, grateful that my boss is understanding. My 45 minute appointment wound up being over 2 hours, which is both uncalled for and unreasonable for a simple oil change. The time previously, I was charged well over the price I was originally quoted. It got fixed after a phone call was made to a supervisor, but that experience along with my 2+ hour oil change means I will not likely return to have my car serviced at Walnut Creek Ford.

Robert S.
FORD EDGE
60K service
I recently got my Edge its 60,000 mile service at Walnut Creek Ford. Everything w=as done to my satisfaction and on time.

FA
Florante A.
Oakley, CA
FORD FIESTA
01/30/2015 Category: Service
The Ford service has been excellent
I liked the customer service, they help you right away and nice. I liked Starbucks coffee, pop corn and nice shuttle service.