01/17/2019

Gary A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/16/2019
Scott and his crew
It has always been my privilege to deal with this company, as it appears to be the most fair and honest business around. I’ve always received straight feedback about my vehicles’ issues. I’ve never had to wait, and staff is all courteous and respectful. I would not hesitate to recommend this business.

GF
Gregg F.
Marshall, VA
Porsche 718 Cayman
01/09/2019
Awesome
Always professional and the job gets done correctly the first time.

DK
Danielle K.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/06/2019
Tire fix
As usual, they fit us in! Took great care of the leaking tire. They unbent it and as usual, honestly priced the job. They could have gotten away with new tires - but instead - continue to do the right thing by their customers!!!

SE
Sharon E.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she appreciated everything they did.

Jr., Raymond W.
Waldorf, MD
Acura RLX
01/02/2019
Need more stars !!!
Warrenton Foreign Cars did an excellent job on my vehicle !
Thank you Scott and staff !
This is why I drive over 50 plus miles for your excellent car care.

ER
Emily R.
Hume, VA
12/22/2018
Very good service and very nice people.
I very much appreciate the efficient and courteous service you provide.

LR
Loren R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/21/2018
Replaced key batteries
I was able to get the key batteries replaced on my SL 550 while I waited and for only $8.00 for both keys. Super Job!

Michell G.
Volkswagen Eos
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Michell said this is the best automotive service facility in the area.

GI
Gavin I.
Ford Expedition EL
12/20/2018
I brought my BMW in for service several months ago and was impressed with the service and advice given by Scott for having transmission work done. Even though they did not do the work on my BMW's transmission, I found out that they also work on domestic vehicles. I made a mental note of that and how well I was treated. I recently brought my Ford Explorer in for brake service. I was given a honest assessment and told that I still had a little life left in my pads/rotors and a repair wasn't needed for another 5-10k miles....had them do the work anyways. I now have my new go to shop!

Marshall, VA
12/15/2018
Always reliable and trustworthy. Would not go anywhere else.
They were very quick to get us in and accommodating. These guys are the best around.

Mark H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they fixed the problem.

TW
Terry W.
Catlett, VA
Volvo XC90
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Terry said everything seemed to go the way they said it should, and the people were friendly.

Castleton, VA
Nissan Frontier
12/12/2018
Very Happy!
I had a problem that even the Dealer could not resolve, and they took care of it.

RP
Rob and April P.
Nokesville, VA
Mercedes-Benz S55
12/11/2018
Cooling System Leak
Replaced radiator on 2006 S55 Mercedes. Great job at a price point that was probably at least half the cost of the dealership, probably less.

Jeff B.
Bealeton, VA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was happy with their service, their promptness and the speed.

PR
Pat R.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2018
Blue car again
This time the repair took a little longer and revealed a few surprises over seemingly old issues . However from a non-mechanic point of you, there are twists I surely do not know about. The service itself was great, as always, and with the same high level of courtesy. Let's hope we got it this time to last for a while. After all it is an old vehicle.

The Plains, VA
12/03/2018
Excellent Service As Usual
Scott and the automotive technicians did an excellent job of fixing my 2011 Toyota Corolla so that it would pass inspection. Only took a day, and the cost was far less than I would have paid at the dealership.

Charlie and Maggy H.
Orlean, VA
Acura MDX
12/01/2018
Best service in this region.
We been going to Warrenton Foreign car since 1984 ( yes we are old now) and have never been
disappointed with the the service we have received. The service at this shop isn’t just the repair of our car it also includes the friendly interactions we have the employees. The service manager, Scott Messic ( could be spelled wrong) listens to us first, sometimes takes a ride with us to help identify the problem and then suggestes a repair. Obviously Maggie and I highly recommend Warrenton Foreingn as the place to go for car repairs.

KC
Kim C.
Hume, VA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they did a great job.