BJ
Brian J.
Arnold, MO
12/06/2018
I hate having to get my vehicle fixed. Brian and his team are awesome. They are up front with all issues, will listen and will educate you so you can make a sound financial decision since let’s be real; getting a car or truck fixed is expensive. Their loaner cars are a real bonus.

12/06/2018

Dale H.
Columbia, IL
11/28/2018
Always satisfied with Waterloo Automotive Service
We are always very satisfied with the service we receive at Waterloo Automotive, you are always greeted with a smile and some funny conversations, I drop our vehicle off, they take me to work, they pick me up from work, and when I get my vehicle back we are always
pleased with how clean the vehicle comes back to us, we take care of our vehicles and Waterloo Automotive is sure to keep it that way, we like to stay local and give our hometown business to Waterloo Automotive,

LD
Lyndal D.
Mercury Sable
11/26/2018
Brian's team will find the solution to your problem if it's fixable.
Brian and his team have once again fixed an ongoing problem our Sable has. They solved a lack of heat issue by flushing the heater core. We now enjoy 150 degree heat. Their professionalism and competence are invaluable to us. Keep up the good work!!!

Jamie W.
11/24/2018
Best shop in town!
Just finished up another great trip to Waterloo Auto! Brian and his team knocked it out of the park again. A ride from Angie , excellent customer service from Josh, under budget, and completed on time. What more could you ask for ?

Jim P.
11/24/2018
Awesome service!
Cannot say enough about how much we appreciate the service by Waterloo Automotive. Every time our experience has been a good one. Your flexibility in getting the work done is just amazing. This last occurrence was an unexpected one, you got the car taken care of, delivered it to our home and made what could have been a major headache into nothing much at all! Love the team here!

Jeff B.
Nissan Maxima
11/16/2018
Employee interaction
Friendly, honest, works with me on scheduling appointments that work. I can stop in with questions or concerns anytime. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

CP
Cathy P.
11/09/2018
Last minute problem...First rate fix
I came in with a last minute problem before leaving on a trip and they jumped on the issue/problem and worked me in that day so I could keep my scheduled departure the net morning. Thanks Brian and Staff

CG
Cindy G.
Red Bud, IL
11/01/2018
Great service ...explained repairs
First time I took my car in...could not ask for better service.

Carla C.
Ford Transit Connect
10/19/2018
Great people who work with character and integrity
They did a great job on my Ford Transit. I am grateful for their service

LG
Lucretia G.
Ford Expedition EL
10/18/2018
Always professional!
Dependable 100 percent of the time!

Clif W.
10/13/2018
Good guys to do business with
I'm retired from 46 years in the automotive repair business....these guys are the real deal....Josh and Brian will treat you right...I highly recommend them.

Robert C.
Columbia, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2018
Always a great visit
Took my car in for a bumper to bumper check. They check the car from top to bottom. They brought a few things to my attention which needed to be changed. Thank you for keeping my car safe for me to drive!!! Employees are always friendly and informative!!

Allan M.
Red Bud, IL
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Great job on my oil change and tire rotation!

I was in and out in no time.

Everyone there is friendly like family. It's rare to find that nowadays.

AG
Allison G.
10/06/2018
Always above and beyond
It is so nice to feel like my mechanic is a friend. Brian Meyer and associate always deliver a fair deal and quality service. Always! And as a single working mom, the free loaner car is imparative! They make it easy and painless to take good care of your car.

Jim K.
10/04/2018
Great experience
Completely satisfied would recommend to family and friends

Steve B.
08/25/2018
2000 Honda Accord
I had my rear brakes replaced and the entire car had a spot check for faulty items. I was called by Brian to discuss 2 other issues they found. The place is fantastic! It is professional and honest. You cannot go wrong with this automobile repair shop. By the way, the place is exceptionally clean. The Honda has 227,000 miles and these guys keep her going...Thank you!

08/19/2018
Always receive great service!

KD
Karen D.
07/10/2018
Love my hometown auto shop!!
Brian and his team are the best. Personable, honest, abd knowledgable. I don't ever feel like I am being taken advantage of. Ever!

Brian goes over all the details and I feel reasonable as far as what I am charged. Highly recommend Waterloo Automotive.