Anonymous avatar
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2018
Transmission services
They were great to work with. I was quoted the wrong price for the service and with out question they honored the lower price. Also gave great advice on future service.

Steve B.
Buick Encore
05/30/2018
Great service and friendly people!
Waterloo Automotive always gets my car fixed the first time! I am confident in Waterloo Automotive service. Brian is always willing to accommodate me to get my vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.

DK
Daved K.
05/29/2018
Very satisfied
Got the truck humming again.

MN
Myron N.
Honda Ridgeline
05/12/2018
Complete package
Professional, courteous, honesty.... that’s what I expect. Waterloo Automotive never fails to deliver exactly that.

David G.
04/14/2018
The flexibility
They quickly and easily got my truck scheduled and serviced.

Josh B.
Collinsville, IL
04/12/2018
Continued excellence in service
Having purchased a different car, I knew it would likely need a good once over as well as an oil change. Once again, the team at Waterloo Automotive were able to locate a few things that I needed to know about the car's condition and clearly communicated with me on what they found and what needed to be addressed. They also were able to shuttle me to and from there making dropping my car off effortless. I have always found them friendly and helpful.

RK
Renee K.
Saint Louis, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2018
Great, honest service
My family and I have been using Waterloo Automotive for many years and have always been happy with their services. I feel we can trust them to be honest about what needs to be done to our vehicles.

GO
Gene O.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
A great company to work with. No one wants to deal with a broken down vehicle-these guys made the whole process stress free. They managed our warranty company and had our best interest in mind when working through all the issues our Traverse presented. The warranty on the work they completed is unheard of. We will never take our vehicles anywhere else for repairs and service.

Mark H.
Columbia, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
04/01/2018
Best Service Around
We now have 3 cars that are customers of Waterloo Automotive. I'm happy to report that all 3 are thrilled with their checkups and occasional repairs. Recently brought in our Civic and the staff actually recommended we don't do some work due to the cost. How many automotive shops would do that?

CK
Carrie K.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2018
Great
Another great visit! Everyone is so friendly and the work is done right, on time and at a reasonable price!

KD
Karen D.
03/20/2018
These people are awesome!
Brian. Angie and the whole crew are the BEST! So professionally personable. Brian knows his stuff and his crew. They got his back. I trust them totally. I was waiting when a guy, Matt, came in for his first visit. I listened to Brian express his appreciation and asked what made him come in and how he heard about Waterloo Auto. I so wanted to chime in and say you are going to love them!! Trustworthy, solid work, reasonably priced.

MA
Meghan A.
Caseyville, IL
03/17/2018
Excellent service as always
My family has been taking out cars to Waterloo Automotive for around 14 years and we are always more than satisfied! Brian and his crew are always informative as to what had been and still neess to be done. In revent years they have started to print out diagnostic sheets about your car and you can see for yourself what is going on with your car and if there is anything that needs to be addressed. I would never trust my car to anyone else than Waterloo Automotive!

Clyde H.
Chevrolet S-10
03/07/2018
Prompt service
Prompt and honest assessment of the repairs needed with explanations of work needed and impact if delayed

Donny S.
03/06/2018
They go above and beyond
Brian was incredibly helpful with everything from answering my questions to providing a free loaner car when I had to unexpectedly bring mine back to the shop. They take very detailed notes of your issues and provide updates throughout the process of working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, local, family owned business to support.

Jeff K.
03/05/2018
Great as always
Bryan and the rest of the crew are amazing. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

Jim R.
03/04/2018
Friendly service
Job well done , on time.

ST
Sue T.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/02/2018
Excellent, cheerful service
I needed a repair for my Honda Civic. I wasn't sure what was wrong, so I described the symptoms. The staff at Waterloo Honda listened to what I had to say. They were polite and courteous. They found the problem, but called me for approval before fixing it - so no surprise bills at the end of the day! They fixed my car quickly and I was back to my routine before I knew it. I would recommend this business to a friend. They were easy to work with, friendly and knowledgeable. It's nice to know I can get this service in a small town!

Steve B.
GMC Sonoma
02/26/2018
Service and the people working there. Knowing my car is being fixed and mainted correctly.
Great service and honest people makes Waterloo Automotive great!

Bill S.
02/24/2018
Once again we received the usual great service while having our truck serviced.

Clyde H.
02/22/2018
You are treated like a family member, not a customer.
I received very prompt service that saved me from driving to the Honda dealership and wasting about an hour in travel. Waterloo Automotive staff are always very courteous and listen intently to your issue before jumping into "doing". this makes us feeling like we are significant in what action we will be paying for, and this feeling becomes true when the service is complete.