Carla C.
Ford Transit Connect
10/19/2018
Great people who work with character and integrity
They did a great job on my Ford Transit. I am grateful for their service

LG
Lucretia G.
Ford Expedition EL
10/18/2018
Always professional!
Dependable 100 percent of the time!

Clif W.
10/13/2018
Good guys to do business with
I'm retired from 46 years in the automotive repair business....these guys are the real deal....Josh and Brian will treat you right...I highly recommend them.

Robert C.
Columbia, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2018
Always a great visit
Took my car in for a bumper to bumper check. They check the car from top to bottom. They brought a few things to my attention which needed to be changed. Thank you for keeping my car safe for me to drive!!! Employees are always friendly and informative!!

Allan M.
Red Bud, IL
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Great job on my oil change and tire rotation!

I was in and out in no time.

Everyone there is friendly like family. It's rare to find that nowadays.

AG
Allison G.
10/06/2018
Always above and beyond
It is so nice to feel like my mechanic is a friend. Brian Meyer and associate always deliver a fair deal and quality service. Always! And as a single working mom, the free loaner car is imparative! They make it easy and painless to take good care of your car.

Jim K.
10/04/2018
Great experience
Completely satisfied would recommend to family and friends

Steve B.
08/25/2018
2000 Honda Accord
I had my rear brakes replaced and the entire car had a spot check for faulty items. I was called by Brian to discuss 2 other issues they found. The place is fantastic! It is professional and honest. You cannot go wrong with this automobile repair shop. By the way, the place is exceptionally clean. The Honda has 227,000 miles and these guys keep her going...Thank you!

08/19/2018
Always receive great service!

KD
Karen D.
07/10/2018
Love my hometown auto shop!!
Brian and his team are the best. Personable, honest, abd knowledgable. I don't ever feel like I am being taken advantage of. Ever!

Brian goes over all the details and I feel reasonable as far as what I am charged. Highly recommend Waterloo Automotive.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2018
Transmission services
They were great to work with. I was quoted the wrong price for the service and with out question they honored the lower price. Also gave great advice on future service.

Steve B.
Buick Encore
05/30/2018
Great service and friendly people!
Waterloo Automotive always gets my car fixed the first time! I am confident in Waterloo Automotive service. Brian is always willing to accommodate me to get my vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.

DK
Daved K.
05/29/2018
Very satisfied
Got the truck humming again.

MN
Myron N.
Honda Ridgeline
05/12/2018
Complete package
Professional, courteous, honesty.... that’s what I expect. Waterloo Automotive never fails to deliver exactly that.

David G.
04/14/2018
The flexibility
They quickly and easily got my truck scheduled and serviced.

Josh B.
Collinsville, IL
04/12/2018
Continued excellence in service
Having purchased a different car, I knew it would likely need a good once over as well as an oil change. Once again, the team at Waterloo Automotive were able to locate a few things that I needed to know about the car's condition and clearly communicated with me on what they found and what needed to be addressed. They also were able to shuttle me to and from there making dropping my car off effortless. I have always found them friendly and helpful.

RK
Renee K.
Saint Louis, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2018
Great, honest service
My family and I have been using Waterloo Automotive for many years and have always been happy with their services. I feel we can trust them to be honest about what needs to be done to our vehicles.

GO
Gene O.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
A great company to work with. No one wants to deal with a broken down vehicle-these guys made the whole process stress free. They managed our warranty company and had our best interest in mind when working through all the issues our Traverse presented. The warranty on the work they completed is unheard of. We will never take our vehicles anywhere else for repairs and service.

Mark H.
Columbia, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
04/01/2018
Best Service Around
We now have 3 cars that are customers of Waterloo Automotive. I'm happy to report that all 3 are thrilled with their checkups and occasional repairs. Recently brought in our Civic and the staff actually recommended we don't do some work due to the cost. How many automotive shops would do that?

CK
Carrie K.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2018
Great
Another great visit! Everyone is so friendly and the work is done right, on time and at a reasonable price!