Dawn M.
Hecker, IL
Ford Fiesta
02/15/2019
Good customer service
It was a fine experience except she told me I could post date my check for Friday... You cashed it before and caused overdraft fees.. I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm a single mom on just my income.

AT
Angie T.
02/14/2019
Awesome people
Love the email reminders for servicing, in an emergency they have been awesome get me in asap and on my way with a loaner car, they will sit you down and explain everything, just awesome people

GP
Gina P.
GMC Terrain
02/06/2019
Customer Oriented
Those who work at Waterloo Automotive are extremely customer oriented. They are very thorough in their work and explaining what needs to be done to those who are not mechanically inclined when it comes to automobiles. They are always friendly and respectful and great at working with and accommodating my needs. They are also always willing to take the extra time to explain what needs to be done to the car and why and to answer any questions or address any concerns.

Debra G.
01/31/2019
Great People, Great Service!
Nice to be able to take your vehicles in for service and know you are getting an honest and reasonable explanation of what needs to be done, what can wait, and what is optional. Fair price and competent techs.

Clift W.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2019
You're Family Here
To start with I was in automotive repair for over 40 years (recently retired) so finding a repair facility I could trust wasn't going to be easy for me. Problem solved.....Brian, Josh and their team make an uncomfortable situation and basically a grudge purchase more tolerable and the trust I have in their services is well deserved. This was the second vehicle I've had in their facility....it is my daughters car so it's imperative that it is in great condition. The way they handle the process of explaining....problem solving with options.....and repairing is second to none. When we picked my daughters car up Brian spoke directly to her about what to be aware of as she drives her car....very important to me...after all I'm not driving the car...she is. I highly recommend Waterloo Automotive...you may not like what they have to tell you but it's your safety and your cars well being they have in mind.

Go there...you will not be sorry.

Ryan S.
Valmeyer, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/25/2019
Great experience as always
Best car folks out there. Fair pricing, personalized service, flexible appointments, reliable. What more can you ask for?
They check all the boxes. Highly recommend.

RK
Renee K.
Saint Louis, MO
Honda Civic Coupe
01/09/2019
Great place to do business!!
I feel that we can trust what they are telling us; that they are being honest about what is wrong with the car and what needs to happen to get it fixed. They have gone above and beyond for me more than once and I really appreciate that.

KD
Karen D.
01/06/2019
The people!
I love Waterloo Automotive. It feels like family and family looks out for you. I definitely recommend Brian and his team.

Jeremy G.
01/05/2019
Good family business
Happy with the work done. Brian made it a priority to explain each step of the repair process and to keep me informed. Will go back next time I need work done.

Adam M.
Saint Charles, MO
GMC Yukon
01/05/2019
Maintenance work
Fast friendly service from the folks at Waterloo automotive. Never Been happier with my auto service provider. Highly recommend to anyone who needs work on your car.

David C.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/02/2019
I wouldn't trust anyone else!
Work was done in a VERY timely manner as promised and due to the nature of the work being done, they washed my vehicle for me which say a lot. Thank you, Brian and crew!

Volkswagen Jetta
01/02/2019
The team at Waterloo Automotive are fantastic every time I am in there. Recently had the oil changed. The process was seamless all the way through from scheduling to service.

Thanks again for always being friendly and professional.

Jim P.
Ford Flex
12/21/2018
Last minute request
Of course as we are getting ready to head out of town the car has to have a noise start in the steering column. Immediately call Waterloo Automotive. They had the car in right away and fixed in no time. As always, service is top notch, and the customer service out of this world! Always there for us when the need arises! Thanks guys!

Jeff B.

Janet S.
Columbia, IL
12/17/2018
ROUTINE CAR MAINTENANCE MADE EASY
i ALWAYS ENJOY TAKING MY CAR TO BRIAN TO TAKE CARE OF FOR ME. HE IS INFORMATIVE, FRIENDLY AND HONEST. THE SERVICE IS THE BEST AND THE TECHNICIANS ARE RELIABLE AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT BRIAN NEVER DOES ANYTHING TO MY CAR WITHOUT CHECKING WITH ME FIRST.
THANK YOU TO ALL AT WATERLOO AUTOMOTIVE.
JANET SIMS

Jim K.
Buick Enclave
12/15/2018
Friendly, professional service
Great place to get your car serviced outstanding service they make you feel like you are a part of their family

BJ
Brian J.
Arnold, MO
12/06/2018
I hate having to get my vehicle fixed. Brian and his team are awesome. They are up front with all issues, will listen and will educate you so you can make a sound financial decision since let’s be real; getting a car or truck fixed is expensive. Their loaner cars are a real bonus.

12/06/2018

Dale H.
Columbia, IL
11/28/2018
Always satisfied with Waterloo Automotive Service
We are always very satisfied with the service we receive at Waterloo Automotive, you are always greeted with a smile and some funny conversations, I drop our vehicle off, they take me to work, they pick me up from work, and when I get my vehicle back we are always
pleased with how clean the vehicle comes back to us, we take care of our vehicles and Waterloo Automotive is sure to keep it that way, we like to stay local and give our hometown business to Waterloo Automotive,