Overall Rating 3.7187506/5Overall Rating 3.7187506/5Overall Rating 3.7187506/5rating 3.7187506rating 3.7187506
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

AP
NO TEA BAG

Riverdale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service all around !
Excellent customer service from service manager Nick and service writer Michele. Tech Brian quickly got the job done right. Highly recommend!

Louis M.

fast efficient service

Nutley, NJ
Hyundai service
Excellent job.
Nicholas D., Service Manager from Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

thank you for the 5 star review and kind words  about the service department

Shari B.
Little Falls, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hats Off to Hyundai/Mazda Service!
Exceptional customer service provided from dropping off to pick up.

thank you for the 5 star review and kind words about the  service department

West Milford, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
My first visit for my first vehicle maintenance on my 2019 Hyundai.
Positive: The representative at the service counter were so nice and polite, explained everything to me, I was very happy with my first vehicle maintenance.

Negative: There was a very strong body odor like smell in the car when I left from having my car serviced at 9:00 a.m. in the morning. This smell lasted throughout most of the day. I had several errands to run and every time I got back in the car there was a smell and my son noticed it as well.

thank you for the 5 star review and kind words about the service department and i do apologize about the smell after the fact we do hope to see you again in the future

Joseph P.
Bloomingdale, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service but you're going to wait
Great facility and customer service. Clean, polite, and comfortable with snacks and free bottled water. Complimentary car wash was included with my oil change. If not for the 1.5 hour wait for just an oil change, it would be a 5 star review. In all fairness it WAS a Saturday, but I've had faster oil changes at other places under the same circumstances.

i do apologize about recent visit and i hope the next time you come in its a little faster for you we do hope to see you again

June F.
Little Falls, NJ
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant. But I will defintely bring a sweater with me. Very cold.
I brought my car in because the trunk hood opens randomly. They wanted me to leave the car because they could not find the problem in an hour and half. I didn't leave it. However the problem still exists. I believe it is electrical because my car is also experiencing another problem. I shut my car off and later on I find out my car is running. How can my car get started if I shut if off and lock it? I will call for another appointment to drop my car off and will need a loaner.

i do apologize about recent visit and call at anytime to set up with are next available loaner car see we can fix any issues you have with your vehicle

Lincoln Park, NJ
Good Service
Always get my oil change in this branch, they check my car everytime and would recommend things that need to be done at certain milage, they explain why its needed, but never really push you that it becomes annoying. Special shout out to Anthony Cunha! He was the one who helped me the last time, very nice, very professional!
Nicholas D., Service Manager from Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words about the dealers hip and Anthony we do hope to see you again in the future

WS
Wendy S.
Wanaque, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Wish I didn't have to bring my Hyundai to a Mazda dealer.
Keeps happening, I need a part to fix my Hyundai but Mazda has to order it. I take a day off for service, but have to take another day off for installation. If it was a Hyundai Service like I had before I moved to Passaic County, they would have had my tiny little part on June 5th and I would be able to go to work tomorrow instead of hoping they can fit me in and install the part.
Would I recommend this place to a friend? Yes, if they have a Mazda.

i do apologize about your recent visit and someone will be in contact with you shortly

Richard B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Car service
Good

Aliaksandra S.
Astoria, NY
As always excellent
Fast, convenient, great people with a great customer services and excellent job as always!
Nicholas D., Service Manager from Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Juan D.

Michael T.
Riverdale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Time
The dealership service area, customer waiting room is very clean.
I was one of the first people there for service and to do an oil change which took 1-1/2 hours is a little long. I did request NOT to have a car wash because I thought it would go a little faster. As far a service, as always, it was excellent.

thank you for the feed back and we do hope to see you in future again

Park Ridge, NJ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
On time, no delay
While waiting, you can enjoy free coffee and breads even more like free wifi.
Nicholas D., Service Manager from Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

thank you for the 5 star review and kind words about the service department

AD
Anna D.
Nutley, NJ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good but needs improvement
The mechanics only did half of what I requested. Before you leave double check what was done and verify all repairs before leaving

thank you for the feed back we do hope to see you in the future

AP
Andras P.
Franklin Lakes, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/09/2019 Category: Service
b
b
Nicholas D., Service Manager from Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

as per are phone conversation

AW