Business Solutions

Wayne's Automotive Center Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DONALD M.
06/23/2022
Quick oil change & service inspection
I was able to get two oil changes today pretty much at the last minute.! They also noted I need two new tires one of which is almost bald. Thanks for that!

TW
TRACY W.
06/20/2022
I'm very grateful 🙏 for the service at Wayne's. Unfortunately another local garage took advantage of me and did a terrible job with mix matched low quality...

JAMES B.
06/14/2022
Very satisfied even with the wait
It took longer than they said , but they had trouble getting the right one which was explained to me. I’m very satisfied with the performance of my truck. It...

CG
CAROL G.
06/14/2022
Professional & nice.
Did a diagnostic on my car, quickly ordered parts, fixed it and I was riding again!

06/11/2022
Great Local Repair Shop
Not much to say but that the is very professional. I had my kids car towed in to have it looked at. They were very honest from the jump and told me that I...