Overall Rating 3.6363655/5Overall Rating 3.6363655/5Overall Rating 3.6363655/5rating 3.6363655rating 3.6363655
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091
Latest Review 11 minutes ago
George B. on 01/19/2018
"I told on You!"
While awaiting service on my vehicle, a man who bought a 2017 Santa Fe asked me about my experience with your service department. I told him we were quite pleased with the service after nightmarish experiences with other vehicle service depts. Your reps are forthright and direct about everything you’ve done for us in almost 4 years and we’re very satisfied
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 11:16 AM
Alvin R. on 01/18/2018
"West Broad Hyundai Sells Service Which Sells Cars"
With temperatures hovering near zero and snow on the ground that forced me to cancel my scheduled service appointment to get the driver side heater repaired, I was sure I wasn't going to be able to even use my car. When I called and told a service advisor that I'd spoken with the service advisor who normally took care of me, within a few minutes, I was able to get an appointment the next day, although they were already overbooked. It was a complex fix, involving a part that likely only a Hyundai dealership would have, but they had it, installed it, and had me on my way in less than two hours. I'm always sure to stop and chat with Mr. Paul LaFoon, and thank him for taking care of both our Sonatas (an '08 and an '09). His advice and courtesy and are welcome. That's why I buy cars from West Broad Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 07:38 PM
Mark D. on 01/18/2018
"Work on my 2006 Sonata"
Took very good care of my car and replacing the side view mirror. Paul could not have been nicer or more helpful. Exceeded all of my expectations - and even got the coffee machine fixed!
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 01:04 PM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you very much for the review.

Patricia C. on 01/18/2018
"Love my Service Guys!"
I specifically take my car in when Paul Lafoon and Jimmy are working. They have been taking care of me and the cars I purchased from West Broad Hyundai for years. Our friends recently purchased a new Santa Fe on our recommendation. What else can I say? Thanks guys!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 04:30 AM

Thank you for posting your comments about our service team members. thank you

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"My Best Decision...."
Was when I made my very first (ever) new car purchase at West Broad Hyundai, in Richmond,VA. They are simply the best.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:27 PM

Linda J. on 01/16/2018
"Great service"
Great service here
Only thing I don't care for are the seats in the waiting area, for me they are too low
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:46 PM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Janice S. on 01/16/2018
"Usually done fast"
Usually service does not take as long they say
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:32 AM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 01/18/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"not concern for the safety of their customer-revisted"
After speaking with the service mgr.Tim S.several times over the course of a week and a half I feel that yes he is concerned about my safety and the running condition of my 2013 Elantra with 58.765 miles ,brought new from WBH
I also feel he is trying to work out a solution that we can both live with... On good faith he has agreed to order the part without me paying for it in advance and will installed it when it comes in with a 20% off his labor rate. This is a major part for this vehicle and I truly appreciate his time toward getting this problem corrected. So with that being said I will rate him and the dealership 5 stars toward working to get the corrected.Hopefully next week sometime my car will back in working condition .At that time I look forward to giving an update on my service experience.Thanks again for your help in this matter.
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:11 PM

"Not concern for the safety of their customer"
always a issue after getting the car serviced,never can reach the service mgr.when you have a concern or issue.
Review Created: 01/15/2018 06:11 PM

Your vehicle is out of warranty for this repair. We have stated this to you several different times. I talked to you the day of picking up your vehicle and another time over the phone. I even extended a discount for the part itself. We at the dealership level do not have any authority to cover a part that is out of warranty. We follow Hyundai's guidelines strictly when it comes to warranty. Your issue with the recent stall, smoke is due to a condition that occurs in these vehicles. Oil that builds up inside the intake manifold is sucked into the combustion chamber where it burns and produces smoke. This is not an event that happens often, maybe once or twice during the lifespan of the vehicle. This is nothing to be concerned about.

Thank you for discussing your issue with me. I'm glad we could work something out for you and keeping the business here at our dealership.

Verified Customer on 01/15/2018
"The people and the service"
The service was very quick and timely. I had a last minute request to get the car serviced and the dealership was very accommodating. They performed the service on time and as promised
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 03:47 PM

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Courteous and efficient"
Pleasant as always! Didn’t wait to long as well. That’s always nice.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 05:59 PM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Chelsy T. on 01/14/2018
"Honest nice willing to help "
I love this place always willing to help out
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 05:01 AM

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Efficient service. Good customer service."
I have been very happy with Hyundai service. This is my second purchase & so far I am very pleased.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/14/2018 04:09 AM

William L. on 01/12/2018
"My experience"
I have to say our Santa Fe Limited is truly a great, comfortable car and we really do like it. My experience with service is ok but I don't find the people all that friendly although they are courteous. I just get the feeling I'm bothering them.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/12/2018 01:33 PM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

You are definitely not bothering us. If you get this feeling the next time your are here, please ask for Tim. thank you

Pamela W. on 01/12/2018
"Opinion of my Hyundai"
I was only looking when I purchased the vehicle but I ended up leasing it. I never thought about a Hyundai before but the warranty and gas mileage really impressed me. It has many features that I like and Alex Sturdevant was very helpful with information regarding leasing. I've also been back to ask questions about certain things on vehicle and they were very helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/12/2018 01:32 PM

Thank you for your thorough review of our dealership.

Sandra S. on 01/10/2018
"Good to go"
I had the first oil change and maintenance check up. It was completed in a reasonable time frame.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 02:22 PM

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"Friendly Staff/Quick Visit"
The staff is always friendly and quick to get your car back for service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/10/2018 12:06 PM

Thank you for your business and feedback.

John A. on 01/10/2018
"Always taken care of"
I absolutely love my Hyundai and West Board Hyundai
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 09:36 AM
Tim T S., West Broad Hyundai Parts & Service Manager at West Broad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Karen V. on 01/10/2018
"7500 service"
Very friendly and accommodating personnel. Offered a lift if my car wasn't ready in time for my next appt. Although I was an hour late arriving at the dealership, they did finish the service in record time. allowing me to make my next appointment. Really appreciate their flexibility and friendliness.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:38 AM

Beverly M. on 01/10/2018
"Like the Hyundai brand"
Nice and clean but your services are too expensive.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:39 AM

Elisabeth N. on 01/09/2018
"Recent 30,000 Mile Service Check"
I recently went to West Broad Hyundai for my 30,000-mile check. This was a very detail service check, and it was very expensive. The 30,000-mile increment services are the expensive ones (30,000, 60,000, 90,000). I'm so glad that I took advantage of the VIP Program when I bought my car three years ago. During this service check, this program saved me $150.00!!

My wait during this very detailed service check was rather long, but I did not mind because the waiting area at West Broad Hyundai is so nice! I got myself a free cup of hot chocolate and relaxed as I watched one show after another on the wide screen TV. When all the work was done on my car, I went to the cashier to pay. Halleluyah for the VIP program savings of $150.00. I went on a ten-day trip a couple days after my service check. My car ran smoothly during the entire trip. I'm so glad that I had my service check done right before my long road trip. The work that West Broad Hyundai did on my car was wonderful. I would recommend West Broad Hyundai's service department to any Hyundai owner. I bought my car from them, and I always get my service done there.

Liz N.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2018 09:46 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write the detail review. This is much appreciated.