Overall Rating 3.827585/5Overall Rating 3.827585/5Overall Rating 3.827585/5rating 3.827585rating 3.827585
Overall Rating 2.13793/5Overall Rating 2.13793/5rating 2.13793rating 2.13793rating 2.13793

Great Customer Service
Easy to schedule - done when promised!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

thank you for your time on our survey

VB
Victor B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
60K maintenance
I was treated professionally and courteously. The maintenance work ,as usual was excellent.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

thank you very much for your survey response

Brandy H.
Ruther Glen, VA
10/19/2018
WORST SERVICE
I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited in September 2018 from Pearson Mazda. On October 16, 2018 my car would not start after getting it towed to Pearson I received a call from the service dept and was told that the year make and model of my vehicle was known for engine failures and my engine had locked up. It was explained to me that I would need to be towed to West Broad Hyundai to have the engine replaced. I have had to pay for a rental out of my pocket for something that is covered under warranty. I was told by Chris to call Corporate and they would possibly authorize a rental. I did and the outcome was it was up to the dealership to pay for that. I was then told by Chris that the dealership didn't like to come out of pocket for that and when the claim was processed he would let me know.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

this customer is upset with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and is directing her frustration onto the dealer, we are very sorry that she is in this situation , we have done all we can at this time following procedure that Hyundai has set out.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
West Broad's Service Dept is great!
I brought in my wife's brand new Santa Fe to get the protection package added and to have the brakes checked out. They provided me with a loaner vehicle which was very convenient rather than having to deal with a rental. They took the first day to resurface the brakes and the second day to apply the protection package. The car was ready when I needed it and it was in perfect condition.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

thank you --ENJOY your new car!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always customer care number one!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

thank you so very much for your survey

Robert R.
State Inspection
Dropped the car off Sunday night. It was done by 0815 Monday morning. Can’t beat that!

Sandra S.
My 2017 Sante Fe Sport review
It's easy to make an appointment which suits your schedule. Comfortable, clean waiting area with refreshments. The staff is very pleasant.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

thank you for your kind word to our survey

Karen B.
Hyundai Customer Service - Outstanding
All the Customer Associates at this dealership are knowlegable, courteous, personable, professional and thorough. I lease an automobile from them and they help me to keep it in great shape without burning holes in my nearly bare pockets. The services associates greet you will a smile and a willingness to assist you to correct any issues you may have with your Hyundai. The car dealership associates continue to greet me as if I am a first time buyer, smile and engage in small chit chat. I am very please to be a customer of this dealership. This is not my first experience with Hyundai. I leased a 2013 Hyundai at another dealership, auto was great, however the service does not stand up to the great service of this dealership; and they also have great coffee. I've gone into this dealership just for a cup of coffee while in the area and they politely encourage me help myself.

DF
Diane F.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
the service time was well ahead of scheduled the staff are very friendly and courteous.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

thank you for the kind words to our survey

Daniel B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
To be determined
Stated above--since I kept receiving a request for feedback from you. DB
I can't say "yes" or "no" to recommending you until I've had the repair completed!-- Poor choices-- requires a "no" to submit...unless I'm to lie.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

look forward to your next visit to have repairs completed

Carol B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great - very easy
Right on time!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Lauren B.
Chester, VA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
This was my first time taking my car in, and they were helpful by telling me everything they would be doing to my car and had it ready for me to pick up in only a half an hour.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Came in for an unforseen service - they did a great job fixing it and saw us right away. Service dept rep we saw was especially good.

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Promt customer service when I arrive they took care of my oil change immediately.

SL
Sherrie L.
Topping, VA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Inspection and 60,000 maintenance
As always service and inspection was done timely...will always have my auto serviced here...

2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
no comment
Like the service and staff

WD
Wanda D.
Petersburg, VA
Service and Sales
The service I received each time I came in was just superb just love it.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

CP
C P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issue with turn signal light reasonably.
Good service at reasonable prices.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

JJ
John J.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service and good people.
Could be better communication.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

thank you for your feedback do apologize for the wait

Judy L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Service staff is great to deal with. Bob, courtesy van driver, is a pleasure to chat with, too!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

thank you.  Bob is the best!