Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.9999989/5Overall Rating 3.9999989/5Overall Rating 3.9999989/5rating 3.9999989rating 3.9999989
Overall Rating 2.1971801/5Overall Rating 2.1971801/5rating 2.1971801rating 2.1971801rating 2.1971801

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service if you can wait.
Took more than a day for a state inspection and tune up. No complaints about the quality of work, just the timeliness.

David M.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I had an excellent experience servicing my car at West Broad Hyundai. They were fast and the cost reasonable. The service agent is outstanding.

RF
Ronald F.
West Broad Hyundai Service
West Broad Hyundai values your time as most important and we are sincerely pleased with the time spent during service related visits. You really need to experience the first class service!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Have always had great service

PW
Pamela W.
Experience at Hyundai
This was a recall to enhance something in engine wear. They said it would take about an hour and it did. The Service Rep. was very nice and the Finance Rep (Alex Sturdevant) as always was professional, informative and friendly. Never thought I would lease a car let alone a Hyundai but I love my car and the gas mileage is impressive.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
My morning at WBH
Great People. Great service. Good coffee.

Service timely.
I have had good service from sales to now. There just seems to be a long time to get an appt.

Friendly atmosphere.
I know that my car is in good hands. I have been coming here for four years and I have experienced excellent service.

Farnham, VA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
We are repeat customers and return to West Broad Hyundai to deal with Chester who was a salesman at the time
we purchased our first Hyundai. We deal with him now for the maintenance of our auto. I guess you could say that
we have come back to Hyundai to deal with Chester.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealer and to Chester

VV
Vernon V.
Quinton, VA
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Customers service
Great place to do business
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Declined over the years
This dealership used to be amazing. In the last three years, the service and sales department of the dealership has declined. My car always takes over 3 hours to be ready, no matter what the service. Additionally, after I bought my car, the salesmen told me HOW to answer each survey question on the survey I would later receive about my purchase. He told me what would happen to his job and the dealership if I didn't answer positively for each question.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you  for being so honest on how you fill out the survey .

Deborah W.
Mechanicsville, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Poor Service Department, inaccurate service explained.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

do apologize for th long wait time

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall on motor. Thanks
Everything went great! In and out in about 1hour. All questions answered.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, courteous, pleasant atmosphere and not so bad wait time.
Great place for service!!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

NR
Nakiah R.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall/Service
Phone is busy at times but online works and appointments are easy to set. Thanks guys for fixing me up. Twice
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

your welcome and thank you

PB
Patrice B.
State inspection
I went in for a simple state inspection. I thought you recieve a car wash with every service; I didn't. Also they didn't put the cap back on my tire. Guess I have to go purchase one now.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

sorry for your frustration on not having the car washed and a missing valve stem cover. do apologize

Midlothian, VA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people; On time service; Questions answered.
Excellent dealership. The one thing more I would prefer...... is "more detail" on the invoice. That's because I keep a maintenance log on my vehicle in case I need to get service on a trip or from another dealer.
I keep a log of items like tire rotation, oil change, fuel system cleaner added, tighten belts, lube lifters, etc. Instead of saying 7,500 mile service, list the included items or give me a separate list of the items completed.

Mechanicsville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another Great Service Experience
Took my Sante Fe in for an oil change, tire rotation and a problem with the A/C not cooling. Also had them check the battery since it was 5 years old. While the battery wasn't "dead" yet, I agreed to install a new one. All in all, excellent service!

Mary S.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary Strother
Arrival acknowledged promptly. Service as promised and timely.

Richard C.
Midlothian, VA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Patsy C.
The staff are always very helpful, friendly, and respectful. Thanks!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words to our survey