Overall Rating 3.8070175/5Overall Rating 3.8070175/5Overall Rating 3.8070175/5rating 3.8070175rating 3.8070175
Overall Rating 2.12281/5Overall Rating 2.12281/5rating 2.12281rating 2.12281rating 2.12281

Powhatan, VA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Poor
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

sorry for your wait time  we did have you out within 30 min. sorry if that was too long will will try to do better next visit.

BD
Beverly D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I have been a customer since 2008 & never had any problems. Service always great & on time.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words and our survey

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone who works there is extremely nice and helpful.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

ZL
Zach L.
09/23/2018
Very Disappointing Experience
I began leasing a new Sonata in early June. On the day that I signed my lease, I was also signed up for servicing (oil change/inspection) on September 22 at 8:30 am. I received an email confirmation of my service appointment from Chris H.'s email address. On the morning of September 22, I drove to the Service Center and arrived by 8:30 am. The service advisor Clyde F. looked me up in the system and told me that I did not have an appointment. I pulled out my phone and showed him the email from Chris H. with all the details about my September 22 @ 8:30 am appointment. I showed him that the appointment had been scheduled since June 6th. About this time Chester W. spoke up and told me that they would not be able to see me and service my car because I "didn't have an appointment". He said that on Saturdays all they have is 3 workers and that I could come back another day. I explained that this was the best day I had available. I explained that I have a wife who is 40 weeks pregnant and that my appointment day was the best day I had available. Upon explaining this, Chester W. gave me a "I don't give a crap" look. I was astonished at the lack of respect. I was then told that I could just come back around 1pm and they could fit me in. Not pleased, I left. When I returned home I went to West Broad Hyundai's Service Center website and entered my appointment confirmation number and was able to pull up the details about my 8:30 am appointment that the service advisors said did not exist. I returned around 12:40 PM to the Service Center with my wife. Immediately I was told that the service crew was out at lunch and that I would have to wait until they returned for my car to be serviced. I said okay and walked up to the desk to sign paperwork, etc. I didn’t need an oil change, only an inspection. Before being ushered into the waiting area, I asked Clyde F. if he would look up my confirmation number for the appointment that I had scheduled for earlier that morning. I wanted to understand why I could verify my appointment on the Service Center’s website, but the advisors could not find it in their system. Maybe they had spelt my name wrong? Clyde F. refused to look up my confirmation number. He told me that it wasn’t possible. He became nasty with me and told me that he would not argue with me. I wasn’t arguing. I was simply trying to get some clarification. I asked him who could help me look up the confirmation number and he and Chester W. both said that no one could. I was then ushered inside. My wife and I then walked up to the sales desk and talked with Alex S. He was very kind to us, unlike the individuals in the service center. We explained that we wanted to look up our confirmation number and see the details of our appointment. He walked away to the Service Center for about 5 minutes and then came back with a business card for Chris H. He told me that I should contact Chris H. later if I had a question. Once again, no one could help me. No one owned up to the fact that they had made a mistake. My wife and I then sat for 1.5 hours waiting for our car to be inspected. I was astounded that an inspection would take so long. Finally we got our keys and went to our car finding that we could not pull out of the parking lot because a tow truck was in our way. Also, the new inspection sticker had been moved to another place on the windshield, leaving a lot of sticky residue in the old spot. Since we could not leave, I had to go inside and ask Chester W. to have the truck moved. I was told to wait because the tow truck driver was busy. Finally, after some time, we were able to leave the dealership. I am appalled at the lack of respect and consideration from the Service Center. I was treated rudely and did not receive the quality assistance as advertised in your emails: “We take great pride in offering truly exceptional service to our valued customers.” I did not receive truly exceptional service and did certainly not feel like a valued customer. In the future, I will be taking my car to be serviced elsewhere. I would rather pay a greater amount out of pocket for any service at another vendor than be treated this way. Your servicing department needs improvement.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

VD
Venus D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good
The service was a lot better than the last time I was there.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Robert D.
Well Done!
Jason's a star!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your survey response  I'll pass,the kind words on ot Jason.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
2 1/2 hour inspection. :(
not enough mechanics to get work done quickly
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Sorry for the long wait time good technitions are hard to find these days.

SE
Sharon E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

thank you so much for your survey response

Sheila W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and convenient
Got a call right away detailing the issue, with pricing and had the car ready the next day!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

than k you for your feedback on our survey

FS
Florence S.
Saint Stephens Church, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very good
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

thank you for your time on our survey

B
B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
fast and friendly
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for your great survey response

NF
Nancy F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good at Making It Good; the Customer Matters
After a glitch with an oil change 9/12 that left my car with no oil and my driveway with plenty, West Broad Hyundai proved it stands behind its service as well as its vehicles. On 9/13, the oil was refilled and the engine completely degreased and cleaned at no charge. The Customer Service Manager, Chris Hope, got in touch about the driveway cleanup, but Hurricane Florence intervened, so that was postponed. Mr. Hope came to take pictures of the driveway condition yesterday, 9/18, and promised to take care of it this week. When the usual person for this job was unavailable until next week, Mr. Hope called me this morning, 9/19/2018, and came out himself to do the cleaning....how many times would one expect that to happen? The fact that it did happen, that Mr. Hope was extremely apologetic, courteous, and HARD-WORKING, and that this dealership obviously puts Customers first have convinced me to change my previous rating of my Hyundai experience. --Accidents happen; it's what is done about them afterwards that makes the biggest impression, and this was an outstanding response to an unfortunate situation.

An unhappy glitch
Previous experience with service has been excellent; this time, an improperly installed oil filter led to problems that have not been totally addressed yet. --Will credit Service Dept. with taking care of the problem once I found it the hard way and at no charge, but am waiting to see if they come to clean my driveway... and they never offered those oil absorb granules to at least mop up some of the spill. -- Am hoping for the best, but we'll see.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

I am so sorry for you frustrations from your last visit someone will contact you monday to clean drive way the person who cleans was unavailable  due to the hurricane.

Midlothian, VA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor friendly& knowledgeable.
First appt of day for oil change & vehicle check took 1 hour 15 minutes. Could be quicker.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback to our survey

Joseph K.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
well done!
I trust this place.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your survey

Mary M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Professionalism, pleasant atmosphere while you wait and excellent customer service.

LG
Lori G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service that can't be beat!
WEST BROAD HYUNDAI IS THE BEST OF BEST!!!! This is my 4th Hyundai from this dealership and just like the 3 other times I am a truly happy customer. I always bring my vehicles back to West Broad Hyundai for the oil changes and routine maintenance. I find the salesman (Anthony) easy to work with and genuinely wanting to help me when I was purchasing each of my Hyundai's and the service manager (Jason) is always honest on what my vehicle needs each time I bring it in. I have recommended this dealership to multiple family members and friends and I will continue!!! If you ever need a spokes women for how fantastic this dealership is and how well the whole operation runs at West Broad Hyundai I AM YOUR GIRL! #onehappycustomer
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

thank you so much for the kind words and so happy that your happy!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Is service department keeping up with technology?
I don't feel I receive knowledgeable answers on why indicator lights come on on my dashboard- airbag, engine - if the car can't tell me, why can't the service department? I have friends that have changed their minds on buying Hyundais based on the problems I've had with my car, and that doesn't make me feel good about my choice.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

sorry for your frustration from your last visit , its is hard to diagnose an engine light when the light has gone off and there are no codes in computer.

EC
Edward C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The best auto shop in Richmond!!!
Very professional service, with a strong degree of care.
Third car from this facility, and I will most likely, continue my relationship with this Organization!!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

thank you so much for your kind words to our survey

Bernadine S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Warning Light Issue
Timely repair; issues explained in details.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

thank you for you kind word to our survey