Overall Rating 4.0952381/5Overall Rating 4.0952381/5Overall Rating 4.0952381/5Overall Rating 4.0952381/5rating 4.0952381
Overall Rating 2.20238/5Overall Rating 2.20238/5rating 2.20238rating 2.20238rating 2.20238

Samekia W.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
That day I came in early about an hour or so thinking I could get out early but the service members were on break. The manager apologized that no one told me that me being early wouldn’t help much but soon as they came from break they started on my car and kept me updated on the time. With a new car you receive 2 free oil changes and because I waited so long he gave me another free oil change thank you and explained everything to me that’s needed and recommended I make my appointment for my inspection appointment soon but they’ll call or email me which they always do for appointments. Everyone is so nice around there and always willing to help out with any questions. I truly appreciate great service

Carol B.
Great - a little costly
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

thank you for the feedback will look into pricing

FH
Frankie H.
Mineral, VA
Good Service
i love the staff and service just disappointed i have had my car a year and have yet to get a free car wash i was promised.

NW
Nadine W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
prompt, thorough , customer oriented
outstanding.... prompt, thorough , customer oriented
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

thank you for your kind word to our survey

Ruther Glen, VA
Great Service Advisor
My Service Advisor is great, he always kept me up to date on the work that was being done on my A/C.

GB
George B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Consistently Positive Experiences
When I bought the vehicle in 2014 I was hesitant because I had become so familiar and close to a previous vehicle dealership. Employees continue to work there (longevity), they each acknowledge me when I come in (friendliness) and I feel very confident that I will probably purchase another Hyundai, as a result at this location & great products. Service has been very good; when anything was not impeccable, issues are addressed. Thank you for being a wonderful team.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

thank you for your loyalty to our service department

Charles S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Rating
The great service that Jimmy Tibbs provides.

EB
Eliza B.
Stafford, VA
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and they solved my problem with my driver seat.
Great
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

your welcome thanks for the great survey

Midlothian, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
FRIENDLY Staff

thank  you

David M.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
The service department serviced my car fast. The waiting room was good.

CO

John A.
Quinton, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
There are times it seems they could use a little more help in service department but they do the best they can and are polite. I love my Hyundai Santa Fe!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

yes there are times when we are spread thin  thank you for understanding

Larry M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent, the crew took care of the recall notice and with an hour we were in our way. Great hospitality and everyone treated us so well.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

thank you for your response to our survey

Disputanta, VA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Lazy work
Spent all lot of money here to get my car back in the same condition I brought it in for. Then getting it back and finding all the work was uncompleted.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

sorry the the work  was not to your satisfaction, i hope that the work that you decline to do yourself fixed your concern if not please feel free to contact us

2018 Hyundai Kona
like the service people
Took a long time.with me waiting
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

BK
Blanche K.
Service appointment
Always comfortable , always treated very nice

LT
Linwood T.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great timely service and attention to detail!!
Always have a great service when I take my car in for anything!

thank you for your response to our survey

BT
Brian T.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, honest service - very well run business
West Broad Hyundai makes getting routine maintenance or special services a breeze. This is how dealer service departments should be! We don't even think about taking our car anywhere else.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

thank you for your feedback really do appreciate it!!

Michael B.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
90 minutes
Free state inspection, fast oil change
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Services was spot on
Went to have my car serviced for the first time. Great customer service and the work was done quickly
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019