4.6

FR
Francesca R.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Issue resolved
I greatly appreciated Chris from West Broad Hyundai calling me this morning to speak about my recent visit. He listened to my complaint and apologized for the situation. He definitely made my unpleasant experience much better and I appreciate West Broad Hyundai taking the time to reach out to me.

12/02/2020 Category: Service
Treated poorly
Customer service was lacking. Usually is decent but the way I was treated and made to feel that morning was unnecessary
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

will be in contact

VG
Vernessa G.
11/29/2020 Category: Service
It was ok
Hyundai, sent me notification about a recall and stated they were going to updated when it was time to bring my car in and never received notice. I had to visit the dealership to check on the updated that were in the system to come and get service. I dont like going to that dealership they are NOT friendly at all..

Bruce S.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Great folks
Always on time and friendly service

DA
David A.
Manakin Sabot, VA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful car from an outstanding dealer.
I have had a bunch of high quality cars over the years, but Tucson Hyundai is by far the nicest car I have ever owned. The dealership was terrific to purchase the car from and the service is outstanding and quick!

LH
Lance H.
Midlothian, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
The facility is clean, comfortable. The people are very nice.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

very sorry for your frustration --we are working on  online issue

Johnnie D.

Roderick S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Just relocated from New York and my Genesis needed servicing. They asked all the pertinent questions regarding my vehicle and got me in fairly quick. Service rep communicated numerous times before doing any repairs and actually saved me money. I would definitely take my vehicle there in the future.

Mary D.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Madeline P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2020 Category: Service
A very professional staff that are always courteous when I take my car in for service. I also appreciate the comfortable waiting area.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate the call from Dealership
Dealership called me to apologize for whatever happened and offered me the refund for the oil change. I'm a bit relieved that they called me to inquire. I'll be going back to them for next service may be in another 4 or 5 months and will see whether the process improved or not.

11/09/2020 Category: Service
This dealership used to be great
My car was due for State Inspection. So, during that appointment, I also requested for Oil Change. During checkin, Tire pressure warning was displayed, so asked them to check if there is any issue. When the car was returned to me, the light was still on. When I asked the representative he said that it was checked and they didn't find any issue. He asked me to drive around and it may be due to faulty sensor, if it is still on. I drive through for around 10 minutes and stopped and restarted engine multiple times. Then, I filled the air in all tires nearby and after that warning light is gone. This shows that there was nothing taken care by the personnel there. Now, I'm doubting whether they changed the oil itself.

I bought the car from the same showroom in 2013 and coming for each and every service to the same showroom. I'm seeing quality of care is decreasing year by year. Last year also the same issue happened to me and that time, service personnel told me I've to fill the air and they will no do that. I think my car is old now and I should go to local workshops from here on wards because I feel that's how I was treated.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

do apologize there is no excuse to give for this issue will be in contact to discuss

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant
I love taking my car to West Broad Hyundai. The staff is always courteous and honest anytime I need extra work to keep my car running properly.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020