Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.0256395/5Overall Rating 4.0256395/5Overall Rating 4.0256395/5Overall Rating 4.0256395/5rating 4.0256395
Overall Rating 2.1578899/5Overall Rating 2.1578899/5rating 2.1578899rating 2.1578899rating 2.1578899
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

Matthew C.
Midlothian, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service! Bought my car and get it serviced here!

Claire C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Very nice

CD
Christie D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealership
Always professional and friendly.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Returning customer
I appreciate the good service!

WL
William L.
Glen Allen, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
I set an appointment to bring my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited in for oil change, tire rotation and general maintenance. I purchased the VIP service agreement when I purchased the car and have enjoyed not having to pay for general maintenance. It will expire in July, I waited for my vehicle as I always do and the work was done in a reasonable length of time. I was told that my car was washed as a gratuity but when I went to it to leave I noticed 2 things: 1. the car had NOT been washed and 2. there was a car parked right in front of mine so I could not get out. I waited a while with no one coming to move it so I went to my service advisor and told him I could not get out. I went back to my car and after about 10 more minutes someone ( I think it was a dealership employee) came and finally moved it. I was not happy that that car had been parked right in front of mine and left there.

Shirley S.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Had my car serviced the other day, everything was done in a quick and friendly manner.

ME
Margie E.
Glen Allen, VA
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Helpful
I always ask for Jason to schedule my inspections and work to be done because I trust him. I am sure the other reps are honest too. I am 83 and a woman so need somebody who will be honest with me and not do unnecessary work that I can't afford.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

thank you for your loyalty to Jason and to west broad Hyundai

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick service with good updates
West Broad Hyundai service did a great job in fixing my car and keeping me updated as the fixes were done.

JI
Jeffrey I.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Very friendly pleasant

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2019 Category: Service
They always do a great job. Good service, communication, and price.

EN
Ernestine N.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and pleasant.
I thought everyone did an excellent job being professional and courteous.

LL
Lara L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great fix of an issue with our sunroof (needed to be adjusted to close better)
7500mile service went well!
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

will do at your convenience

04/19/2019 Category: Service
My experience at West Broad Hyundai was great! Everyone was extremely polite and very helpful. I went in for an oil change and was finished in less than a half an hour.
CHRIS H., SERVICE MANAGER from West Broad Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

FM
Francis M.
Service was outstanding!!!!
I arrived about a half hour and they took my car right away. The waiting area was clean and they washed my car before returning it. Thank you

Average
n/a

Awful
Customer service is awful and service in general on your car is just trash. They don't care about anything besides your money.

TF
Tracie F.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellence service for a walk-in visit
Thank you to everyone who stepped in to help me get my rear lights serviced and changed on such short notice. I did not have an appointment and came in on an extremely busy Friday afternoon. They were able to "squeeze" me in and I was truly grateful.

Constance B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Review
Salesman was just right- not too pushy. He actually really knew the Hyundai cars. Said his wife kids drive this brand too. That was good to know. I had not had a new car in about 20 yrs, so modern things(e-world) was challenge to me. I had to drive back to dealer ti ask how to operate something in car. He was more than happy to come out & show me. All while not being condescending. I appreciated that! It was a good experience. Oh hey- and yesterday, neighbor on evening walk asked about my car- they want one- the Kona! I immediately said, hey go to W,B. Hyundai, they DO treat you well there! :)

NV
Ninneriah V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Ali, Arek, Darrick are amazing!!
I just want to thank everyone at Hyundai for making sure I was taken care of. Thank you to Ali, Arek and Darrick for staying waaaay longer than what we planned. Thank you for making sure I ended up with something I was more than happy with. I promise I’ll take care of the car, Ali hahaha.

CP
C P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Genesis
Service was good, facilities were excellent and price was as told. Alignment was add on as suggested by rep, but took about 2 more hours.

Ashland, VA