Dick S.
Buick Park Avenue
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Dick said that no matter when he has an issue, Mike and Doug at the business get him in right away and fix his vehicle to his satisfaction. He said they do good work.

BW
Bob W.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was very professional and the staff handled themselves right and made him feel comfortable.

SO
Shannon O.
GMC Acadia
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said that they did a fabulous job. They have excellent customer service. She appreciates their consistency with service.

MARK B.
GMC Yukon XL
11/06/2019
Always great service from Mike and Doug

11/04/2019
Fast and friendly service
My van had an unexpected problem and we had to bring it in on a Friday morning. It was done early Saturday morning. The mechanic looked at the problem and we received a call with the estimated price before they started the work. They didn't try to upsale which is nice. This is the second time we took my van there and both times the service was great and fast!

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he knows Don real well. He added he recommends this business for service quite often. He will be going down there again with a tire soon.

MO
Mac O.
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Mac said he has worked with the business and been treated well for a long time.

DEB S.
10/19/2019
Excellent service, highly rec
They stand behind their products.

FV
FRANK V.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/15/2019
Service and work
Honest prices and est. time with no surprises.

AK
Aaron K.
Cadillac XTS
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business does a great job. They provide timely service and do right by him. He still has a problem with his wheels. He plans on contacting them about the issue.

MARK B.
GMC Yukon XL
10/05/2019
Always have great service Mike and Doug are always willing to help.

HA
HUNTER A.
Lincoln MKX
09/28/2019
Appointment time set quickly, and it was done without any trouble, quickly and professionally.
Very good service

MO
MICHAEL O.
09/22/2019
Another Great Experience
I have been using these guys for a few years now and really have never had a bad experience. This trip was just a check up. I wanted my daughters car put up on the computer and just give a once over. Less scrupulous mechanics could have taken advantage of the opportunity. It ended up just being a couple tires that were close. Doug gave me a quote. I did some searching and found tires installed for about $45 cheaper (installed) but because the team there took care of us and didn't charge for the check up I opted to leave the car there and have them do the tires. I went in to pay only to find out that they knocked a little off to cut the difference. I will definitely be back.

Nissan Maxima
09/21/2019
Car Woes
I am always pleased with the service, but my camshaft sensor has been replaced 3 times within the last couple of years. The last two times occurred within a couple of weeks of having my car in for its 3,000 mile work. Have not checked my papers to see see if the coincidence happened the first time. Am happy with the warranty and not having to pay, but the coincidence is very strong. Do I need to just sell the car as this just can't be permanently fixed or is there an issue with the 3,000 mile check causing the problem? Oil is spilled everywhere and has to be cleaned each time. Is that connected to the 3,000 mile? Please don't get me wrong as I am happy to continue taking my car there....love having a loaner car for me...but it seems this needs to be investigated? Lottie Miller

GV
GEORGE V.
Dodge Journey
09/21/2019
Scheduled Oil Change
I trust these guys. Period. They respect your wishes. They tell it to you straight. They ALWAYS give 100% effort. They are simply the best at what they do and how they do it. (And reasonable prices, too.)

SF
Scott F.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that they always take care of him. They get him in quick and quote a fair rate.

TH
TAMI H.
Dodge Sprinter
09/17/2019
Great Reliable Service
I sure appreciate having a reliable, trustworthy, friendly place to have my cars serviced regularly. Thanks for your attention to my vehicles.

Pontiac Vibe
09/12/2019
I appreciate the service that I always get, and I am quite confident that they are taking great care of my car. They also keep me apprised of issues that I need to look for and plan for repair in the future as my car ages.

AW
Austin W.
GMC Yukon
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the staff take good care of him.

JOHN M.