CG
Christine G.
Kansas
Chevrolet Traverse
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Christine said that they did a great job. She had a flat tire fixed and the price was very reasonable.

JUDITH M.
04/06/2020
The people
The people are friendly, the service is great, and the prices are reasonable.

STEVE B.
04/04/2020
Customer Service Excellent
The two service advisors Doug and Mike are all about customer service, they are the best. I recently went there and had my wife car tires rotated, it took 30 minutes. I dont think you can go anywhere and that happened. I appreciate how honest they have always treated my family, along with great customer service.

James B.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff is always good.

BN
Bruce N.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said they have good service and a good turn around.

AP
ARETHA P.
Goddard, KS
03/27/2020
Customer Service
These guys will help you when they can and if they are busy they make it work by getting you fit into the schedule. Thank you!!

LR
Lu R.
Maize, KS
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Lu said she has been with this business for 15 years and would recommend them for service.

PB
PEGGY B.
03/16/2020
The employers are really nice and explain problems in a way that can be understood by the average person.

Pontiac Vibe
03/15/2020
I always appreciate their advice on keeping my car in good shape.

SA
Sarah A.
Kansas
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said that they handled everything and kept her informed.

JOHN M.
Pontiac Vibe
03/06/2020
in for new tires
mike and technicians were great as usual

Don R.
Lincoln Town Car
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Don said the technicians take very good care of the customers. They are very polite, do a very good job, are very friendly and also do a very good job with customer service. The technicians go out of their way to accommodate the customers.

LORETTA M.
Nissan Maxima
03/04/2020
Continuing Car Issues
Seems like every time I go in, something wrong is found. I have spent a couple of thousand dollars in the last couple of years. Now, in my normal 3,000 maintenance, other issues were found which will cost me around $1,500. I did ask for checks on these specific issues as I was experiencing a burning smell since my last visit when the power steering mechanism was replaced and my driver's side window was not always working. I am told it is the "age" of the car. I understand that, but I question the high costs. I am tempted to get second quotes to see if I can get the same jobs done at a lower cost. I am unable to make payments as I asked. I wish I could as I am on a fixed income and it is hard to pull that much money out of a hat, yet I need these repairs done. I really can't afford a new or even a used car, so must deal with these age issues. Wish you all had "senior" rates! I am very concerned about how I am going to be able to afford to make these new payments to keep my car running smoothly.

MK
MARTI K.
Ford Edge
02/17/2020
Trustworthy
Great customer service, I can trust them to be honest and take good care of my car.

Terry S.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Terry said this business always takes care of him and does what is asked of them. They don't miss anything and overall, he feels like they do quality work.