MOUNT HOPE P.
Mount Hope, KS
01/22/2021
Perfect service and staff
Westlink continues to impress me with their “customer first” philosophy. They are well skilled to tackle any automotive issue, with fair pricing, quick work, and great staff. The shop is clean and well equipped.

MARK B.
Chrysler 200
01/21/2021
When ever I need service there always there for me. Above and beyond to get the job done.

GD
GOLDIE D.
01/19/2021
Honest staff, fair prices
I always get good customer service when I go to Westlink Auto. They give me a quick diagnosis, they have honest staff and reasonable prices.

MARILYN P.
01/16/2021
Efficiently and one true place you can count on!
I have had 3 cars served there over the years and the service and quality has been supurb

PB
Phyllis B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Phyllis said the people at the business treat her good.

Sarah S.
Cadillac Escalade
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Sarah said the business's employees had her vehicle done quickly and when they said it would be done.

MARK B.
GMC Yukon XL
12/31/2020
Took my Denali in for a service stability light spoke with Mike. Had to have my computer reprogrammed for the correct update and my new tire size. Mike has always treated me right has never tried to sell me things I don’t need. I will continue to take my cars to Mike. Thanks for the great service!

12/30/2020
Transmission Flush
No problems with service. Prompt and communicated what was done to my vehicle.

CG
Ceasar G.
Kansas
Dodge Charger
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Ceasar said they have been doing business with them for awhile. They do a good job.

Chuck W.
Maize, KS
Lexus RX
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said that they're good and his vehicle was ready in record time. Don and Michelle are very enjoyable to do business with.

GM
GREG M.
Mazda CX-9
12/09/2020
Routine service and other questions
Reliable and consistent as always. Thanks!

BN
Brady N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Brady said great customer service. She knows they are reliable and she can trust them. She knows that if there any issues she can take it back in and they will fix it.

FC
FRANK C.
Dodge Journey
11/25/2020
They are the most HONEST shop I've ever dealt with.
I cannot express how honest and fair They are at this shop. They will not do a repair if you don't need it.

MARY S.
Kia Soul
11/13/2020
Fast and Reliable
The service is friendly, and the work is done quickly and reliably.

NT
NANCY T.
11/12/2020
Trustworthy Repair
I am always comfortable getting my car serviced/repaired at Westlink auto Service. The men in the front are concerned and polite and make sure everything is done correctly.