CG
Oneida, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2020
Absolutely amazing
Once again absolutely great service. Got my car right in and back within a day. They are very great guys and excellent service, highly recommend them to others. Worth the drive out
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 07/03/2020

MI
mark i.
Whitesboro, NY
07/01/2020
Honest and fair
Does great work and thorough and did not overcharge for impeccable attention to detail
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

New York Mills, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
06/30/2020
Excellent Service Always
Every time I go, I’m always very pleased with the service and friendliness of the workers! Terrific automotive shop.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 06/30/2020

Sierra W.
New York
Pontiac G6
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sierra's grandfather. He said that they've been there before and they did good work.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 06/26/2020

jeffrey b.
Rome, NY
06/19/2020
Rear brakes replaced
I take all my vehicles there. The owner is a very good mechanic and knows the business inside and out. Very reasonable prices and very helpful when you have a problem.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 06/20/2020

PA
pete a.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/17/2020
Great service.
They go the extra mile each time we bring our cars in. Excellent service.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 06/17/2020

RD
ron d.
Rome, NY
05/29/2020
Fair price better than bigger shops
The price was great the work was fast
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/29/2020

CG
chris g.
Oneida, NY
Ram Pickup
05/14/2020
Always great service across the board from customer service to service done on my truck. They do it all from inspection to major service work. Have top notch alignment machine.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/14/2020

marsha d.
Chevrolet Spark
05/11/2020
fantastic service
I had taken my car to other places to be fixed. Those places told me I was all set and sent me on my way. But the sad part is when I left either the same noise was there or multiple noises. I've had a parts replaced numerous times at other facilities andvnever, not once did all the sounds ever go away. This is the first time I brought my car to Whitestown Automotive but they will have my business for life. They diagnosed all the problems, gave me an upfront cost of repair. When I went to pick my car up they actually worked overtime to finish it, reviewed everything with me and the final price was less than what they first told me. I recommend them to anybody that has been in the same situation I have with nothing but frustration. Their work is top-notch and they are honest business people and deserve my business as well as yours.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

happy to help !!!! much thanks !!!

Marcy, NY
Buick Regal
05/09/2020
Very helpful quick and dependable service.
Had my wiper blades replaced. As always great service.

thanks !!!

thanks !!!!

GH
George H.
Saint Augustine, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Billie. She said everything was great except the quote. When they went to pick up their vehicle they were charged $50 more with no explanation. Other than that everything was wonderful. They are really great. Last time they had an issue, they took it to them, they took care of it and didn't charge them. That is the reason they went to them.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/09/2020

customer added more services when they dropped off the vehicle,,,,, the quote was for tune up only,,, they added an oil change ,, and tax  was what the difference is ,,,, we strive to not surprise people with prices !!!!!!!

Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

customer added an oilchange ,,, that and tax is where the difference is ,,,these 2 services were also done quickly and a discount was included !!!!!!   sorry this wasnt explained better--- thank you

TG
Tom G.
Vernon, NY
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend this business for service.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 05/03/2020

Phil J.
Clinton, NY
04/09/2020
speedy and efficient
Work done in a timely manner ..... confident re quality
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 04/09/2020

Marcy, NY
Buick Regal
04/08/2020
Another friendly well satisfied service by my go to shop.
The brakes on my KIA were pulsating badly so I had the guys look at them. They determined what needed to be done and took care of the problem in short order and I was more than pleased with the quality job they did.
Kevin Wuest & S. from Whitestown Automotive responded on 04/08/2020