DAVE P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2019
Great people! Great service!
The workers at Wilkinson are always polite and helpful. I was told I would have to leave my car for the day. When I got there they took the car right in and fix it. After I had left they called me back to let me know I had forgotten my gloves.

RORY S.
Fenton, MI
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/17/2019
Always get great service!
The team at Wilkinson has always done a great job for me and my family over the past 8 years.

Thank you!

JUSTIN L.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/10/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Recently and unfortunately I had to have my car serviced. The car broke down basically and what is start and was stuck on the side of the road. Originally I had the tow truck driver directed to take it to another local facility, so I was surprised when Wilkinson's called me and said my car was there. My instinct told me to have it towed to the place that I always use because I was comfortable with them however the gentleman on the phone was fantastic in communicating with me and I found myself super comfortable leaving it there for Wilkinson. Honestly if it wasn't for him I probably would have just had it moved to another facility. To make a long story short I am very very happy that my car was accidentally taken to Wilkinson. They made the process super simple the communication was fantastic and the work so far has been quality. I sincerely hope that I never have to see those guys again but if I do need service I promise I'll be back to Wilkinson thank you guys.

Brian B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they did a good job with decent service. He stated they struggled a little with the repair.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Brian, for the review. We appreciate your patients and your business.

GJ
Guy J.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Guy said they did a pretty good job.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Guy,we appreciate your business.

Brian B.
Springfield Township, MI
GMC Terrain
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they gave him great service at a good price.

Julian M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Julian said it was a good experience. He said they were timely and they did a good job.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Julian, we sure appreciate all of the business through the years and look forward to seeing you in the future :)

AW
Aubrey W.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Aubrey said he would recommend the business for service.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Aubrey, for the continued support and kind words :)

RP
RICK P.
Linden, MI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/04/2018
Great company!
Moved to Michigan in March and found this company to service my car. They are honest, very affordable and there service is excellent. I recommend them highly if your looking for an auto repair shop.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Rick, we strive to do our best and as always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joan H.
Saturn VUE
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the service was great. She was pleased with her service.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Joan, we appreciate your business:)

BW
BRENDA W.
Milford, MI
11/28/2018
Awesome Service!!! :)
Very quick service, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Service was very professional and they went out of their way to accomodate! I was referred by a dear friend and I was very impressed!!! :)
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Brenda, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing all of you automotive needs in the future.

Jennell M.
Dodge Dart
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jennell said this business was wonderful. They were fast, helpful and good at their job.
Chris W. from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Jennell, for the great review:)

Robert R.
Ortonville, MI
Pontiac G6
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has been with the business for years. He said they are fair priced and he trusts their opinion.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Robby, we appreciate you continued business.

PB
Paul B.
Dodge Nitro
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they did good job.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Paul, for the review.

RUSS R.
Pontiac G6
11/12/2018
Headlight Repair
Chris did a great job repairing my headlight. It was a 2-step process: a bad ground followed by a burnt out bulb. Chris did the repair rapidly and cheerfully. I appreciate his persistence and accuracy!
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Russ, we strive to do our best and as alway we appreciate your business.

KATHY M.
11/10/2018
Rear brakes replaced
Awesome work & service as usual! Competitive price & completed in a timely manner. :)
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Kathy, we appreciate your continued business :)

MIKE C.
Buick Lucerne
10/31/2018
Great service, as usual
I had a simple tire repair. It was fixed quickly and efficiently. I can always rely on the service and professionalism.
Chris W. from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Mike for your continued business, really apreciate the great review!!!

Darren B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Darren said he always get good service there.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Darren, we appreciate your business :)

VB
Vincent B.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said the business did a good job.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Vincent, for the review.

Rick M.
Buick LaCrosse
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Rick said everyone was honest and fair and polite. He really appreciates all of the help he received.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Rick, for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you in the future.