Willands Tech Auto Repair

Latest Review about 7 years ago

MYLA M.
10/23/2011
The Best!!!
Brian and gang always treat me with the utmost respect and honesty. I have no problem recommending them to my friends!

GS
GERALD S.
09/06/2011
Willands service & honesty
Moved up from Lake Stevens 4 years ago leaving a very trusted Auto Repair company.
Worried about finding one we could trust.
NO PROBLEM lucky enough to be recomended to Willands,Brian and the mechanical staff.
Very happy

RICK B.
09/06/2011
headlight repair
sudden break in the holder of the halogen bulb required someone who knows wiring. I called Brian and he got me in and out quickly that day. I trust the boys at Willands.

MYLA M.
08/22/2011
Great service!!
Whether I'm bringing my car in for an oil change, or something more complicated, I always feel well taken care of and that I was charged a fair price! You guys are great!!