Kia Rio
06/14/2021
Highly recommend
Great customer service, and very professional mechanics. A nice local family owned shop. Would definitely recommend.

ROSALIE B.
06/08/2021
Honest, Communicate and very Friendly!!
They are very knowledgeable, Honest. They communicate with you and give you options for your repair.
Thank you for getting my car done so quickly!

DENISE W.
06/05/2021
Honest and reliable auto mechanics
I have been taking my cars to Willands for almost 20 years. They provide excellent service at a reasonable cost.

ER
Edgar R.
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Edgar said the service the business provided was expensive.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 06/01/2021

I'm so sorry you feel that way Edgar and we get it. Oxygen sensors are not cheap by any means. We know we are not the cheapest shop around, but rest assured that we are among if not the best. Let us know if you need anything else. We are very competitive on oil changes and tires and maintenance. You also get a 24 month, 24,00 mile warranty with all labor and parts that we repair. We are a small family owned shop and we take pride in our community and want to continue to serve you to the best of our abilities. Let us know what we can do to make it a better experience for you. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you Edgar!

Roy G.
Cadillac Escalade
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Roy said he had a good visit.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you Roy! We appreciate you and your awesome Tacoma! We'll help you get another 400k out of it! Have a good and safe weekend!

05/24/2021
Very nice staff!
Only one thing you forgot and that was to turn off the automatic service notification on my dash. My husband had to do it when I got home.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/27/2021

I'm so sorry about that. We are usually really good about resetting the maintenance reminder indicators when we do oil changes. I will make sure we talk about it so we can keep getting better! We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for supporting our local small business! We will strive to make it a 5 star visit next time!

REX W.
05/22/2021
Always on top of things
These guys are always on top of things when I bring a vehicle in. They not only test (sometimes even road test) to identify the issue, they look out for me by informing me of anything else that might be an issue later on. They’ve never pushed anything on me and always let me decide what and when.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you Rex! Our job is to let you know what your vehicle need, not make the decisions for you! Thank you for being an awesome customer!

Bellingham, WA
05/10/2021
Help with lightbulb install no charge!!
I had already purchased a headlight bulb but had trouble getting it installed due to being hard to reach.
I dropped in and the tech helped out quick free of charge!!!
Thanks
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/27/2021

That's what we are here for! You are so very welcome!

LI
LEEANNE I.
Kia Optima
04/30/2021
Great service & trustworthy
The service is great & have never felt taken advantage of. They only recommend service that is necessary to keep my car running smoothly. I’m happy to support a small local business.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for your kind words Leeanne! All we can do is take care of the members of this community the best we can. We will continue to do right by our customers so they have somewhere they can trust to take their vehicles. Thank you again!

Christopher H.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff did a great job and did the service quickly.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Chris! We know our customer's time is just as valueable if not more than ours so we do what we can to take care of the people that take care of us! Thank you again!

ED
Elaine D.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Elaine said she has recommended this business for service.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you so much Bunny! We appreciate you and always look forward to those treats! You're satisfaction is very important to us so please let us know what we can do to make it a 5 star visit next time. Thank you again!

TD
Tucker D.
Mercury Villager
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Tucker said it was overall great but it was missing that little something. He added that he was really satisfied and that they were great.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Tucker! Customer satisfation is our top priority. Please let us know what little something we can add or do to make our customer's experiences better and more enjoyable. We appreciate the kind words!

JJ
JOAN J.
Saturn LS
04/14/2021
Happy Local!!!
Good customer relations and good car service.
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Joan! We appreciate you!

COLLEEN M.
Lynden, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/14/2021
Customer Service Top-notch!
Willand's doesn't try to sell unnecessary services, nor do they do less than what is necessary to keep your vehicle in tip top shape!

Thank you!!

JOSH F.
04/07/2021
Good place to have my vehicles serviced
The staff was friendly and frequently updated me with a phone call. They made sure that I was informed so that I could decide how to proceed. I think they charged me exactly what it should have been to get the job done. I will be bringing my vehicles back for other services they recommended.

This is a one-stop shop for auto maintenance and repair!
Marcus M., Owner from Willands Tech Auto responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you Josh! It means a lot to know we are doing right by the customers. That is what matters the most to us!