Willands Tech Auto Repair

Glen E.
Bellingham, WA
09/10/2020
Great people
these are great people with a mom and pop feel ! Would recommend them with all my cars ! If you are looking for a great shop with hard working mechanics that go over and beyond! This is your place

J L.
Blaine, WA
08/23/2019
Bad experience
Terrible customer service! Made appointment at 10:00am a week ahead for and hours worth of work done I wanted to wait in there lobby. They said take the courtesy car, I didn’t want to but they insisted so drove back to Blaine. I never got my car back till the next day! Rolled outside with my windows down in the rain! Didn’t do anything I ask and charged 145.00 for 5 minute test drive. No phone calls from them I had to call and was on hold for over 10 minutes! Never again!

MYLA M.
10/23/2011
The Best!!!
Brian and gang always treat me with the utmost respect and honesty. I have no problem recommending them to my friends!

GS
GERALD S.
09/06/2011
Willands service & honesty
Moved up from Lake Stevens 4 years ago leaving a very trusted Auto Repair company.
Worried about finding one we could trust.
NO PROBLEM lucky enough to be recomended to Willands,Brian and the mechanical staff.
Very happy

RICK B.
09/06/2011
headlight repair
sudden break in the holder of the halogen bulb required someone who knows wiring. I called Brian and he got me in and out quickly that day. I trust the boys at Willands.

MYLA M.
08/22/2011
Great service!!
Whether I'm bringing my car in for an oil change, or something more complicated, I always feel well taken care of and that I was charged a fair price! You guys are great!!