10/13/2018 Category: Service
My Visit
Service appointment started on time and finished 15 min early.

Everyone was friendly and very professional.

I almost enjoyed my time waiting.

Ron
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business. We hope to see you soon.

Lanexa, VA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
I arrived about 30 minutes before my scheduled appointment. The work was done so quickly I was out at the time I was to GET there! Very pleasant people.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

It's always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for your business and feedback.

David W.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Incomplete service
I requested attention to 3 problems. One was resolved satisfactorily with an explanation of the cause of the problem and the correction. The second was resolved without explanation of cause or corrective action. The third was not looked at presumably because it was not recorded on the service ticket although the person who wrote the ticket stated he would have it addressed. Apparently he did not record it on the service ticket so the technician did not know to check it. As I picked the car up late in the afternoon there was no time to address the third issue that day.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for providing feedback and your business, I will look into your specific repair order and contact you on Monday. I hope you have a safe weekend and I look forward to speaking with you.

Jon Clark
Parts & Service Manager

WG
Willie G.
Provdence Frg, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe 2018
The people, particularly Mr Darnell Jones .
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We appreciate your business, we like Mr. Jones as well!!!

PS
Patricia S.
Deltaville, VA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service before and after the sale. Our second Hyundai purchased here.
Treat you as family.....great crew!!!!!!
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/07/2018 Category: Service
First service on new vehicle
Quality
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for providing feedback and your business, we look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future.

MA
Maria A.
Provdence Frg, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Maria A
Always friendly courteous service.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your business and kind words. We hope to see you soon.

EM
Elizabeth M.
10/06/2018
Failure to accommodate folks with service dogs is discriminatory
I've taken the time to renew my score. I've lowered it from 2 to 1 because you all still do not understand that you are obligated to accommodate individuals with a service dog in the same manner you accommodate others. On my third visit for service for repeat issues that the dealer had not been able to resolve, you finally "offered" a loaner but would not allow my dog to remain with me. The link I provided in my first review would be helpful to your dealership. It may help you understand that your unwillingness to accommodate service animals is against the law.

10/06/2018
Was told there are no accommodations for service dogs. No more Hyundai for me.
I purchased a new Hyundai in 2012. Had a pleasant experience with the purchase and confidence in the service for several years to follow. Then something changed. Most recently, my car was disabled on three occasions within a month. Each time I managed to get it in for service, paid several hundred dollars at a time and got my car back without the issue being resolved. I lost days of work and even more confidence in the dealership when, on the last occasion, they would not accommodate me with a loaner. They also would not accommodate me with my German Shepherd Dog who happened to be stranded with me on the last occurrence of my breakdown. When asked to see a written policy, I was denied. When asked how they accommodate service animals, they stated they do not allow any dogs in loaner cars. Their refusal to accommodate service dogs is discriminatory and against the law. Although I was generally happy with my Hyundai, this experience at the dealership has turned me off from owning one now or into the future. I no longer own a Hyundai.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for providing us feedback, we are sorry that you have lost confidence in our dealership and Hyundai as a brand. We do not offer loaner vehicles, we have rentals which are sales cars and we do not allow smoking or pets in these vehicles. In an attempt  to replicate your issue it did take several visits to do so. When an intermittent issue is occurring it can be hard to properly diagnose the issue. If we can be of help in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Jon Clark
Parts & Service Manager

GS
Gayle S.
Quinton, VA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Treat you like family
Bought our first Hyundai in 2008, now we are a 4 car Hyundai family. Love Jim and Darnell. They are like family and the service department is great. John is always so helpful.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your repeat business and kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service and people who are considerate and helpful, especially to those needing more detailed explanations and patience. Thanks
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Excellent service and it was all done quickly
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

CI
Charles I.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice People, Prompt Service
Realized that I needed a state Inspection on Thursday before Monday. They were able to take me in the next day (Friday afternoon) and get me out although they were very rushed. Really appreciate the service.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your business and your feedback, we hope to see you again soon.

Donald L.
2011 Hyundai Equus
10/01/2018 Category: Service
They are the best!
They don't get any better.
Jonathan C. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words and business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

CJ
Courtenay J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Very much appreciate the service here - both sales and service! Jim Burke is very easy to work with and has turned this family into a three-generation customer!
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. I'll let Jim know. We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Jennifer A.
Alexandria, VA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I have had 2 Hyundai's here at this service department, and I always feel that my car is in the best of hands.
Problems are explained and your questions answered so you can understand and the waiting area is very pleasant when you have to wait for a while. Everyone makes you feel at home.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

We appreciate you Jennifer. We try our best to prove the best service that we can. We hope to see you again in the future.

Displaying Review 751 - 765 of 2066 in total