Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2018 Category: Service
excellant
The Best.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Robert M.
Bohannon, VA
11/25/2018 Category: Service
oil change
My experiences with williamsburg hyundai has always been outstanding. friendly associates willing to help with questions. a very clean show room. service is delivered as promised. My last visit however I came in for a oil change and told the service man i brought my own oil and it was in the trunk. He said ok but didn't use it.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the five star review Robert. I apologize for us not using the oil that you provided in the trunk of your vehicle. Just ask for Murphy on your next visit and I'll take care of the cost of that oil change for you.  Have a great holiday season.

Lanexa, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/24/2018 Category: Service
I always have good results with these guys. Very courteous and professional.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the five stare review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Roger S.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Always Satisfied
In for an oil change that took 1/2 hour and under $40.00. Service was quick and courteous. It's a great dealership.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the kind words Roger. I hope you had a great holiday! We hope to see you again in the future.

JN
Joan N.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Reliability and friendly people
If you have a question they take the time to answer you
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the five star review Joan. Have a great holiday season.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always Professional.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the five star review.  We appreciate your business.

Jerry W.
Saluda, VA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Service appointment
Service was was done in a timely manner, found a tire that needed to be replaced and it was taken care of right away
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the five star review Jerry. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great Holiday season.

CO
Charles O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
I
I have had to replace the front turn signal light bulbs 3 times. Each time the cost of the bulbs has changed as follows:
25 July 17 $ 3.80
19 DEc 17 $2.91
12 Nov 18 $12.22
Why such a variance?
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the review Charles. Unfortunately parts prices can change on a monthly basis. Sometimes they increase and sometimes they decrease. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Outstanding Service!
Very Professional and courteous.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business.

FD
Fernando D.
Newport News, VA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly employees.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

We appreciate your business Fernando. Thank you for your business.

LW
Lyn W.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Emergency repair, no appointment
I drove in to the service bay at 4:40pm in a panic because my sunroof would not close and I was going out of town the next day. The Service Manager immediately sent my car back to have the technician for evaluation. The issue was resolved and I was driving away after only an hour. Awesome response, fabulous customer service!
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We appreciate your business Lyn. Glad that we could get you on your way as soon as possible. Thank you.

GM
Grey M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Express Oil Change
It actually was Express. Took about 35 minutes
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the five star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service call for sticker ......
The service department is very good & helpful ………..
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We hope to do a better job in the future and earn your five star review.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
The service department was able to take my car into the shop before my appointment time and return it to me 30 minutes earlier than originally forecasted!
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

Toano, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
All customers are not served treated with dignity and respect.
Baye A M. from Williamsburg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I've spoken to everyone here regarding your visit and would love to speak with you as well. I have called and left you a voicemail in reference to your visit. When we open for the business day at 8:00am. We always help the first person through the door. I apologize for us not knowing that you were sitting out in your car waiting for us to open.  We did not know you were here waiting for us until you walked through the door.  Our second service representative was able to promply help you and get you on your way. We appreciate your business and truly apologize for any misunderstanding. Thank you again.