11/24/2019
Friendly Service
I had a simple, but urgent problem. I called ahead & they told me I could come in anytime. They fixed the problem, took car of another problem, & I was on the road in half an hour. I’ve never gotten anything but good service there.

DAVID P.
Hampton, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/20/2019
Great place to get your car serviced!!!
The owner is a man of integrity

CATHY W.
11/17/2019
The owner is amazing
I have been going to this Pete's for over 16 years they have never steered me wrong or charge me or fix things that didn't need to be fixed I have a son in law in New Jersey who is a Master Mechanic and he send that he is very trustworthy based on all the work is done on our numerous cars I would recommend them to anyone and I have over 16 years

Poquoson, VA
11/13/2019
Fantastic service!
From the initial phone call until I left after having an alignment done on my car, the staff was fantastic! I really appreciated that they took the time to take me below my vehicle to explain the issue. They didn't pressure me into getting additional work completed and they were very honest with their advice. I will be coming back!

FW
Fay W.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fay said she had a very good experience. She stated the staff was very professional and her vehicle is running well.

RO
Robert O.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job and did what he asked them to do.

Bradley B.
Virginia Beach, VA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said the business always did a great job for him and he was very happy with their service.

John B.
Buick Lucerne
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Don. He said this business is one of the best in the area and Pete is one of the best mechanics in the area.

DK
DEBBIE L. K.
Hampton, VA
Dodge Avenger
11/02/2019
So Happy and Pleased !!!
I'm so happy and pleased with the car service that was done to my vehicle. The crew was very professional, and made me feel at ease to leave my car in their hands. Thank GOD I found them, great mechanics. They are stuck with me now!!!

GK
GEORGE K.
11/01/2019
Experience the best
Allways quality work at reasonable prices

AW
Avery W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Avery said they did the work he needed and he is satisfied. He has had work done there before, it has always been good and that is why he is a return customer.

DU
DAN U.
10/16/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Great service staff. Quick service. They do not push maintenance repairs but offer advice.

TW
TERRI W.
Williamsburg, VA
10/11/2019
Great customer service all around

Laronda B.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Laronda said this business is good. They have great customer service and were helpful. They got her in and out.

WD
Wanda D.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said he's been dealing with the business for the last three years. They have been giving him great service and he has been recommending people to them.

Stephen B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he has been going to the business for over 10 years and they provided good service.

LISA S.
10/01/2019
Great service, all around. My needs were addressed.
I enjoyed the service very much all issues and needs were met and anything showed up other than the reason I was there. It was pointed out to me.

CHARLES B.
Yorktown, VA
10/01/2019
Attention to detail
A repair shop you can trust.

AP
ANITA P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/28/2019
Impeccable Service
I have been a customer of Airport Exxon for many years. It began with yearly inspection. I have recently added tire care. After my maintenance warranty runs out in 2021 I will be bringing my car to Exxon. I just trust them and that’s most important for me.

AW
Alice W.
Buick Verano
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Terry. She said the business had good service and she liked the person who handled everything.