KH
Ken H.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken's wife. She said the business has always done good work on their vehicle. The staff has great customer service.

WH
William H.
Yorktown, VA
smart fortwo
05/19/2018 Category: Service
William said everything at the facility went smoothly.

DN
Dave N.
GMC Yukon
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business has been doing work on his vehicles for 15 years.

Anonymous avatar
Acura TL
05/04/2018
was told something totally different
Didn’t correct the problem

MARY H.
Williamsburg, VA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/27/2018
Friendly prompt service
Upon arrival I was greeted and asked what I needed done on my truck. Everything was done that i asked plus a couple of things that needed done that I had forgotten to ask. Rotation of the tires was one thing I had forgotten that was done.
The inside was left clean. My invoice and keys were presented with a walk to the truck to see if I was pleased and if I had any more concerns or questions.

Great service. I will go back.

DWIGHT C.
Nissan 350Z
04/21/2018
Outstanding
The customer service is outstanding! I’ve never left the shop second guessing what was done to my vehicle because the maintenance is spot on every time. Some of the informational videos playing in the lonby are pretty informative! If there’s any maintenance or repair I can’t perform myself, I’ll definitely be headed here. This time around just had to be a four wheel alignment on one of my lowered vehicles.

Cleo W.
Cadillac Seville
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Cleo said the staff do everything they can to accommodate her, with courtesy, and are very thorough in their work. She said she can tell a difference when she gets her vehicle back. She said staff member, Phil, is especially fair, and shows a lot of integrity and strong care, which she appreciates in a person.

PK
Phillip K.
Cadillac SRX
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said it is the best service.

KK
Kent K.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Kent said the staff were very helpful and friendly. He appreciates how professional they were.

HM
Harold M.
Newport, NC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Harold said he was very happy with the service and they got him going. They gave him a ride so he could go rent a vehicle.

Don B.
Buick Lucerne
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business does great work.

EW
Elizabeth W.
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she enjoys doing business with Pete. She has been a customer of his for a long time.

CHRIS B.
Manassas, VA
Jeep Patriot
03/29/2018
Fast and friendly
I was out of town and in a bind to get my car inspected. They were able to get me in quickly and finished my work in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone in the Newport News area.

SHANAE M.
03/21/2018
Thank you: They Always take Care of Me
Two tires and an alignment later I am happy.
I've been getting my car serviced here for years and I am always greeted and treated with respect. Prices are reasonable and I don't have to wonder, "Are they overcharging me?"

Thank you.

AC
ANGELO C.
Nissan Maxima
03/19/2018
Service Review
Great service everything was done in a timely manner

Mariko S.
Hampton, VA
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Mariko said she only uses this business, and they know her vehicle very well.

Bradley B.
Virginia Beach, VA
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said the staff were very friendly and they provided prompt service. He will be a repeat customer.

Agnes S.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Virginia. She said this business provided good service and they're satisfied with it.

PF
PHYLLIS F.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/13/2018
Inspection
I had been trying to get my car inspected for several days with no luck. Every place I took it had no available time to fit it in. I called Exxon and he told me he would fit it in and to come drop it off. With in an hour it was done! Thank you!!!! I would definitely recommend this garage. They seemed very honest and friendly.

SAMM B.
Buick Enclave
03/11/2018
Great Service, great experience!
The manager from the time I entered the building was very courteous and helpful. He was also mindful of my time constraint and made certain that my service was not only completed but that I was also on my way in a timely fashion. These guys are great at what they do and they are definitely worth another visit.