LAWRENCE S.
Kia Sorento
04/18/2019
Expeditious service without the upsell that seems to be the industry standard.
The folks at Airport Exxon, in particular James, were very helpful in getting all of my vehicles in for State Inspection. They worked into their lunch hour so I wouldn't have to wait to pick up my last vehicle. I found them via an internet search. I will definitely keep them in mind should I require vehicle servicing outside of dealership warranty in the future.

Bradley B.
Virginia Beach, VA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said his experience was excellent. He mentioned the service was prompt, and the pricing was good. He would especially like to thank Pete.

VF
VICKIE F.
04/14/2019
Reliable and Honest
I had a nail in my tire, it wasn't repairable, so I had to get a new one. They suggested that I get all four tires replaced. I got a great price and fast service. Great place to bring your car.

MARY H.
Williamsburg, VA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/12/2019
Prompt courteous service
I was given an arrival time, and vehicle was seen promptly. The work requested was done to my satisfaction.
The staff was friendly and attentive. Excellent service.

RD
RAY D.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/12/2019
Very Satisfied Customer
Friendly, quick to diagnose problem and offer affordable solutions. Repair was timely and back on the road in a very short time.

LINDA S.
04/11/2019
Quality of work
Excellent service especially John who cleaned headlights. He is a very dedicated worker.

EC
EMORY C.
Hampton, VA
GMC Yukon
04/04/2019
Customer comes first
Had a gas tank leak, they were having trouble finding a tank for my older vehicle. I told them that I needed my vehicle on a certain date. They dedicated themselves to finding one. James even drove two hours away on his day off to procure a tank for me. That’s is true dedication to their customers and I am grateful.

04/04/2019
Customer Service is above and beyond, their work is better!
This is an amazing repair shop/gas station. The owner independently owns this place and has amazing customer service. I also didn’t pay more in labor than parts, unlike the dealerships we go to.

Cameron B.
Toano, VA
Lexus GS 350
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the business did a great job.

CHARLES B.
03/30/2019
The owner and employees
Trustworthy excellent service

CHARLES C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/30/2019
The mechanics there are very helpful and knowledgeable. I went in yesterday for an oil change and a state inspection and I was out of there in no time, I'll definitely be going there from now on.

03/28/2019
Always great service and friendly staff!
They always a great job at the Airport Exxon! I've always been satisfied with the work and it is always finished in a timely manner.

ED
ERIC D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Nissan Xterra
03/24/2019
Great job done at your Service Station
Thanks so much for fixing our Nissan Xterra. We had a radiator hose blow while on vacation in Williamsburg. We happened to pull up to your station, and you got it fixed and got us back on the road in a very short time. Great work, great service! Thanks!

03/23/2019
Found items and quick fixes. Thanks!

03/23/2019
Friendly and Professional
Quick fixes on multiple items. Running great!

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe

VANESSA H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/14/2019
Great business
Service was fast and professional...
This was the 2nd time I have been there and the service was excellent and honest both times...

Robert B.
Toyota Tundra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he appreciated the good service.

Lexus RX 450h
03/08/2019
Great Service!
Very knowledgeable, efficient, professional, and courteous employees who really care about the customer!

TI
THOMAS I.
03/06/2019
Another good job
We always take our vehicles to Airport Exxon. It is a service shop that I can trust, they do great work with quality OE parts, and they are reasonably priced.