MARCIA B.

Poquoson, VA
Toyota Sequoia
01/09/2019
Oil change and Inspection
Had a great experience at Airport exxon. Been going there for 5 years or so. Never had a bad experience. Service is great and personal approach very professional. Thank you!

CL
Craig L.
Williamsburg, VA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the service was excellent.

MICHELLE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/04/2019
Inspection
Quick and friendly service!

Hampton, VA
GMC Envoy
12/29/2018
Professionalism.
Courteous and professional. The work was completed in a timely manner.

Honda Fit
12/24/2018
Positive attitude toward customers of all employees.
Service performed as requested in a very timely manner. Also, minor service needs were identified and completed.

AP
ANITA P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/18/2018
Thank you for your professional service!!
I have been coming to this establishment for about six or more years. The service and friendliness are the reasons I return. The staff is also professional and efficient. So, why wouldn’t I return??

12/17/2018
Awesome Customer Service and Experience
My experience with Exxon just keeps getting better and better. I went there for a serious situation with my car and John helped me out tremendously. He was professional and efficient with doing the checks and work for my car that were necessary. He was moving a good pace and very considerate and listened to my concerns totally so he could address my issues. He took care of my car when it was there, and I am completely satisfied with the customer service I received at this Airport Exxon on Jefferson Ave in Newport News. I would highly recommend anyone to take there car to this place of business for services. I am totally grateful and thankful for the awesome customer service and experience I was given. Thank you and please keep up the great work and I will let others know how great this place is.

RV
Romona V.
Pontiac Vibe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Romona said that the business provided quick outstanding service and they kept her informed.

PN
PETER N.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/11/2018
Customer Service
I went in to get my vehicle inspected. Pete took care of everything. He was very polite, courteous and professional. If I have any car troubles, I’ll for sure bring it back to get serviced.

Hampton, VA
12/11/2018
Honest, service-oriented and thorough! Pete explained everything in detail without being condescending. Reasonably priced and just an overall positive experience.

LW
Lester W.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Lester said he thinks the prices are a little inflated at this business.

Kia Forte
12/03/2018
Every time I come I get outstanding service. I have yet to wait over 2 hour for any service. Everyone is courteous.

MATT D.
Mooresville, NC
Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018
Oil Change
The young lady that answers the phone and manages the customers is terrific. Friendly and professional.

Reasonable cost.

ROBERT H.
11/29/2018
Great service.
Quick, friendly service. Trust Pete completely.

WN
WILLIE N.
11/26/2018
Fast
I came to get my truck inspected he said 20 minutes it was 16 minute Waite then by time I sat down the guy was finished

James T.
Nissan Maxima
11/14/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a great job.

TW
TERRI W.
Williamsburg, VA
11/12/2018
Inspection
Always a friendly place to go..a little cold in the waiting area and no coffee :-), just kidding, but I missed out on coupons so service will have to wait till another time.
The service tech and Pete took time to show me the issues that need to be taken care of...Thank you

MICHAEL M.

RONNIE H.
Suffolk, VA
Lexus ES 330
11/09/2018
Excellent and Quick service.
I have been coming to this location for many years. The professionalism has always been top notcn and the service very good. Often times you may go to a service station for one thing only to be told other things were found. Not here there honest, fair and upfront. If you don't need that will tell you so. I highly recommend this place to anyone....